Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Re-Release a working Proxy? ^_~

Discussion on Re-Release a working Proxy? ^_~ within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: Release public proxy?
Release It! 116 83.45%
Keep it to myself! 23 16.55%
Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Re-Release a working Proxy? ^_~

Hey all, just a quick poll - I have a working proxy (mostly my own coding but i will give credit where credit is due) but i am unsure whether or not to make it public... Vote now!

*Edit*
I have disabled all aimbots, including nadobot.

^.^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/18/2007, 18:24   #2

i vote yes/no lol yes cuz i want n no so id dont get widly used n patches as easy
Old 12/18/2007, 18:35   #3

post it and get my thanks, thats easy
Old 12/18/2007, 19:38   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vert1go View Post
Hey all, just a quick poll - I have a working proxy (mostly my own coding but i will give credit where credit is due) but i am unsure whether or not to make it public... Vote now!

*Edit*
I have disabled all aimbots, including nadobot.

^.^
I never expected you would be capable of coding
Your prior posts mislead me
Old 12/18/2007, 19:47   #5

you gona release a conquer.exe server/check fix?
Old 12/18/2007, 20:11   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
I voted no =) ..

If it has autohunt it would probably be good for a lot of people.. Actually, I kinda regret voting no, cause autohunters/autolooters tend to give a lot of nice stuff when you kill them =/
Old 12/19/2007, 00:26   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MushyPeas View Post
I never expected you would be capable of coding
Your prior posts mislead me
I code well, i just dont release what I make cuz nobody would ever use alf the crap clogging up my C:\ My prior posts were meant to be ditzy and not well thought out, that way nobody bugs me for stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real~Death View Post
you gona release a conquer.exe server/check fix?
Wellz, right now im using the one which came as part of the old proxy... Someone's gonna have to help me out with that PMed several people about it, plus i have some RL friends who know more than me when it comes to editing compiled things
Old 12/19/2007, 03:09   #8

voted to release it, I might not use it, but then again I might anyway the reason I said to release it is because you never had the aimbots in there to start with(?) so there shoulnt be anyone ******** about aimbots.....right?
Old 12/19/2007, 03:12   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardgame132 View Post
voted to release it, I might not use it, but then again I might anyway the reason I said to release it is because you never had the aimbots in there to start with(?) so there shoulnt be anyone ******** about aimbots.....right?
Precisely... I have two versions atm... one with none of the 'aimbotting code' and one with it, but the command is slightly more involved
Old 12/19/2007, 03:22   #10

well just release the 1 wif aimbot commands, no big deal if its not leaked to some noob site like ************, hence ven0m stil works perfectly , its just some of the new patch effect didnt come out wif u run the proxy of venom :/
Old 12/19/2007, 03:33   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by codehack View Post
well just release the 1 wif aimbot commands, no big deal if its not leaked to some noob site like ************, hence ven0m stil works perfectly , its just some of the new patch effect didnt come out wif u run the proxy of venom :/
you wanted the aimbot only,lol,a typo can cause lots of misunderstanding.I voted no before seeing the posts,wish i could change my vote
Old 12/19/2007, 13:45   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by codehack View Post
Yeh venom DOES still work... which is the problem, the aimbot was the main problem. If i release this one, im only posting he commands for about 5 functions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horified View Post
you wanted the aimbot only,lol,a typo can cause lots of misunderstanding.I voted no before seeing the posts,wish i could change my vote
Make a nub epvp account and vote
Old 12/19/2007, 15:11   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vert1go View Post
Yeh venom DOES still work... which is the problem, the aimbot was the main problem. If i release this one, im only posting he commands for about 5 functions.

Make a nub epvp account and vote
The yes vote is still winning ,my little vote won't matter

Edit:if you were to release it PLEASE upload it somewhere other than rapidshare or megaupload my country(singapore) has problems with them as we use a proxy server to connect to other countries.
Old 12/19/2007, 15:21   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horified View Post
The yes vote is still winning ,my little vote won't matter

Edit:if you were to release it PLEASE upload it somewhere other than rapidshare or megaupload my country(singapore) has problems with them as we use a proxy server to connect to other countries.
ill be hosting it on my own website and it wont be till wellllll after christmas anyway.... i really cant be bothered with other functions atm OOOOOO and ima be releasing the source files for it also, so everyone can have a fiddle with it.
Old 12/19/2007, 15:25   #15

Oh alright,thanks for your quick reply.