Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Re-Release a working Proxy? ^_~

Discussion on Re-Release a working Proxy? ^_~ within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: Release public proxy?
Release It! 116 83.45%
Keep it to myself! 23 16.55%
Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12/19/2007, 15:50   #16

elite*gold: 0
wtf?!! was making good money ffs x.x

u said venom still works?... hmm i just logged like 1 week ago after new patches and cant get it working. because i do everiting right then log co but it autopatch.....and then when i log i cant get autoloot <.< or other function. . how can i get it working again? voteted realize ;o
Old 12/19/2007, 20:50   #17

I voted yes to release it. I do not use proxy, but I see the need for a lot of its features. Bar the aimbot/nadobot.
Old 12/20/2007, 01:47   #18

you realy gona release the source?!?
if you do thanks
i cant wait
Old 12/20/2007, 04:53   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vert1go View Post
ill be hosting it on my own website and it wont be till wellllll after christmas anyway.... i really cant be bothered with other functions atm OOOOOO and ima be releasing the source files for it also, so everyone can have a fiddle with it.
the only thing i would want is autoloot and autohunt if this has this then yes i dont care about aimbot.
Old 12/20/2007, 10:45   #20

make it public,with iambot,nadobot to,come on put the iambot if someone don't wanna download,leave he don't don't load i wanna choose if i wanna down load the venon or proxy just put   
Old 12/20/2007, 11:31   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokorote View Post
make it public,with iambot,nadobot to,come on put the iambot if someone don't wanna download,leave he don't don't load i wanna choose if i wanna down load the venon or proxy just put   
Aimbot / nadobot = for noobs :/
Old 12/20/2007, 11:54   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrothebest1591 View Post
u said venom still works?... hmm i just logged like 1 week ago after new patches and cant get it working. because i do everiting right then log co but it autopatch.....and then when i log i cant get autoloot <.< or other function. . how can i get it working again? voteted realize ;o
just patch your co to 5002 and then instal venom there and start and it works...
Old 12/20/2007, 14:33   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real~Death View Post
you realy gona release the source?!?
if you do thanks
i cant wait
I dont see why not No point in copyrighting/encrypting a program designed to 'exploit' a companies legit game I think everything on ePvP should be open-sourced so we can see how it ticks and learn from it tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxDarkKillaxX View Post
the only thing i would want is autoloot and autohunt if this has this then yes i dont care about aimbot.
Spose i could make like 3/4 versions... each with a different purpose.... Autominer, hunet/looter, aimer, and then a miscellaneous one

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokorote View Post
Everyone should just take the source (when i upload it) and decide which functions they want....
Old 12/20/2007, 15:07   #24

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Spose i could make like 3/4 versions... each with a different purpose.... Autominer, hunet/looter, aimer, and then a miscellaneous one
Nooo.. No aimbot, no one wants that except skill-less noobs who just depend on other people to make aimbots for them .. -_-
Old 12/20/2007, 15:55   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
Nooo.. No aimbot, no one wants that except skill-less noobs who just depend on other people to make aimbots for them .. -_-
Howz about I ignore your opinion? Several of your previous posts have disgusted me so why should I take into consideration ANYTHING you say? You're a racist, prejudiced ******* with no morals. My thread. Stay out.
Old 12/20/2007, 20:30   #26

Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
My thread. Stay out.
Make me =)

Also I'm not racist, I just dislike ALL the cheaters on my server. Nothing racist about that really, it just happens to be that all the cheaters are egyptians. Not my fault.

And it's a FACT that 99,9% of ALL the egyptians on the servers either have no education, suck at English, is dumber than a peanut, uses aimbot (this counts for my server, not sure about other servers, although I've heard from a lot of people they have the same problem. This only counts for about 78% of the egyptian population), has no education at all (not their problem, probably the school system in Egypt), etc.
Old 12/20/2007, 23:25   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
Make me =)

Also I'm not racist, I just dislike ALL the cheaters on my server. Nothing racist about that really, it just happens to be that all the cheaters are egyptians. Not my fault.

And it's a FACT that 99,9% of ALL the egyptians on the servers either have no education, suck at English, is dumber than a peanut, uses aimbot (this counts for my server, not sure about other servers, although I've heard from a lot of people they have the same problem. This only counts for about 78% of the egyptian population), has no education at all (not their problem, probably the school system in Egypt), etc.
if they had no education they wouldnt be able to speak english at all... if your critizing them about there english how about u try to speak egpytian... i dont like egyptians either but thats for other reasons how they like to start a lot of ****
Old 12/20/2007, 23:38   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxDarkKillaxX View Post
if they had no education they wouldnt be able to speak english at all...
I learned english from watching tv as a kid long before any english classes at school so that statement is false xD
Old 12/21/2007, 04:06   #29

Quote:
Howz about I ignore your opinion? Several of your previous posts have disgusted me so why should I take into consideration ANYTHING you say? You're a racist, prejudiced ******* with no morals. My thread. Stay out.
I happen to agree with what he said. I like the proxy for haulin' ***, but I don't want to see the return of aimbot. Trojans are so powerful... yeah, it only takes one hit but you have to connect. Aimbot unbalances the classes.

Please don't include it if you release your proxy.
Old 12/21/2007, 04:39   #30

Oh btw,please don't make the proxy be able to jump on anything,which is in venom,I can't autohunt for more than half an hour w/o dcing,thats very annoying.