Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 19:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Re-Release a working Proxy? ^_~

Discussion on Re-Release a working Proxy? ^_~ within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

View Poll Results: Release public proxy?
Release It! 116 83.45%
Keep it to myself! 23 16.55%
Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12/24/2007, 10:42   #31

elite*gold: 0
Is it possible to make an aimbot version that only allows you an accurate hit after 4 manual shots? Or anything that doesn't make tros all-powerful.
Old 12/24/2007, 18:51   #32

Should be possible.
Old 12/27/2007, 21:08   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopy View Post
Should be possible.
What should be possible?
Old 12/28/2007, 05:54   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vert1go View Post
What should be possible?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relaxation View Post
Is it possible to make an aimbot version that only allows you an accurate hit after 4 manual shots? Or anything that doesn't make tros all-powerful.
Old 12/28/2007, 15:14   #35

if you release it could you add the follow fuction real nice for plvling
u can leave out the followkill if you want to
but the follow is really helpful
Old 12/28/2007, 15:23   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toopy View Post
ooooo, I getcha, sry lol
Old 12/29/2007, 11:29   #37

man post it couz i want aimbot i need it
Old 12/29/2007, 19:29   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeprox998 View Post
man post it couz i want aimbot i need it
Just take a old proxy source and make one urself...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2007, 00:37   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by MushyPeas View Post
Aimbot / nadobot = for noobs :/
I'm a 131 Tro-Tro and i use nado bot =P

So don't call meh a noop
Old 12/30/2007, 06:14   #40

you better realease it cuz in my server there are so many aimboter and its unfair to us tro's that dont know how to FB fastly..im bad on FB or SS,,,
Old 12/30/2007, 09:17   #41

release it dude. i vote YES!
Old 12/30/2007, 18:02   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by walmartboi View Post
I'm a 131 Tro-Tro and i use nado bot =P

So don't call meh a noop
Thats funny

and i stand by my origional opinion, id rather every body have it then only a select few.. fact is..it exists so someone will always have a working aimbot. and chances are it wont be me
Old 12/30/2007, 19:21   #43

RELEASE THAT *****!!!! XD caps are fun to write in.... but as long as that ***** doesn't have a keylogger XD
Old 01/01/2008, 07:00   #44

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vert1go View Post
Hey all, just a quick poll - I have a working proxy (mostly my own coding but i will give credit where credit is due) but i am unsure whether or not to make it public... Vote now!

*Edit*
I have disabled all aimbots, including nadobot.

^.^
LOL if it has nadobot it is most likely a ripped Nproxy aka venom same as queens and i know you nor her have the source nor the coding capacity to make your own code.

So if anything ya just edited venom from queens website which is also a edited rip anyways.

So if your giving credit where it is due give it all to Nproxy and caffeine because i know that is all ya got and edited.

If your going to try and reap glory on the forums for releasing a working proxy don't hype yourself out to know how to code one when ya can't.You along with everyone else begged queen for a new venom if ya could make your own ya would have long ago.rolleyes:

So who cares if ya release it or not as soon as i disassemble it and see ya edited out all the tags from venom it will be removed anyway for ripping/posting work that isn't yours when queen doesn't want it posted here anymore.

Any noob can edit it and change it so aimbots don't work doesn't mean you coded any of it lmao.
Old 01/01/2008, 14:22   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
LOL if it has nadobot it is most likely a ripped Nproxy aka venom same as queens and i know you nor her have the source nor the coding capacity to make your own code.

So if anything ya just edited venom from queens website which is also a edited rip anyways.

So if your giving credit where it is due give it all to Nproxy and caffeine because i know that is all ya got and edited.

If your going to try and reap glory on the forums for releasing a working proxy don't hype yourself out to know how to code one when ya can't.You along with everyone else begged queen for a new venom if ya could make your own ya would have long ago.rolleyes:

So who cares if ya release it or not as soon as i disassemble it and see ya edited out all the tags from venom it will be removed anyway for ripping/posting work that isn't yours when queen doesn't want it posted here anymore.

Any noob can edit it and change it so aimbots don't work doesn't mean you coded any of it lmao.
Well its written in the language my company uses called NutMeg... so it would be interesting to see how you would compare the code for mine with anything written in java, c++, delphi, etc... seeing as it is a competely different syntax to antything else, hence why im writing a guide on interpreting it... Don't attempt to flame what you dont understand boy.

and btw - you wont find any interpreted or tutorial for nutmeg as it's an internal language we use at cisco for web and standalone applications. So ~~>