Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Simple PayPal IPN Integration

Old   #1

elite*gold: 295
Simple PayPal IPN Integration

Hi there, I’m looking for someone to do a small job. What needs to be dealt with will be an integration of PayPal. The site looks like this and what’s pending is just the function what happens after pressing “Proceed & Check out!”. Dependent from user’s choice, the user will be forwarded to PayPal’s payment page. Of course, we will need to check whether the purchase was successful and then reward the user with cash. That will be my part then. All I need is information like $purchasedAmountOfCash and $transferredMoney.

I will pay either by paysafecard or elite*gold. Please, let me know if you are capable of this.