Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Simple PayPal IPN Integration

Discussion on Simple PayPal IPN Integration within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 295
Simple PayPal IPN Integration

Hi there, I’m looking for someone to do a small job. What needs to be dealt with will be an integration of PayPal. The site looks like this and what’s pending is just the function what happens after pressing “Proceed & Check out!”. Dependent from user’s choice, the user will be forwarded to PayPal’s payment page. Of course, we will need to check whether the purchase was successful and then reward the user with cash. That will be my part then. All I need is information like $purchasedAmountOfCash and $transferredMoney.

I will pay either by paysafecard or elite*gold. Please, let me know if you are capable of this.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Paymentwall PHP integration
05/01/2015 - Coders Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I am looking for someone who is able to add the payment-option "paymentwall" to my php website (you will get the required php file), it should look something like this: Customer picks item, customer pays via paymentwall. Please contact me!
Integration
07/05/2014 - Off Topic - 127 Replies
Was muss ein Ausländer machen, um sich in Deutschland zu integrieren? Wann ist ein Ausländer für euch vollständig integriert? Ich meine keinesfalls die Vorstellung des Staates, sondern eure eigene Meinung zu diesem Thema. Bitte bleibt sachlich und vermeidet Beleidigungen.
[S] PayPal - IPN AutoBuy integration [B] e*g
01/17/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo, ich suche jemanden der mir schnell ein PayPal IPN script für PayPal aufsetzt. Ist zwar nicht viel arbeit, aber ich habe im Moment nicht grade viel Zeit. Ich werde nicht first gehen. Es besteht bereits eine Datenbank, die Nutzer und Punktestand (in diesem Fall Coins) verwaltet. Es sollen Coins per PayPal kaufbar sein. Es sollen Logs angelegt werden. Es sollen mehrere verschiedene Anzahlen von Coins/Punkten möglich sein.
Soundcloud-Integration
08/20/2012 - Off Topic - 11 Replies
Ich möchte hiermit den Vorschlag stellen, Links, welche auf Tracks von Soundcloud verweisen, ähnlich wie es mit Youtube-Links hier im Forum getan wird in einem Player im Post einzubinden. Das ganze könnte zB über die von Soundcloud bereitgestellten Widgets funktionieren: Widgets on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free Zeigt mir eure Argumente.