Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Trading > Coders Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

(Help) Making new code.pak for old game!

Discussion on (Help) Making new code.pak for old game! within the Coders Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question (Help) Making new code.pak for old game!

Hello people.

I and my community they looking for someone who understands the code java!
File type: CLASS
FILE CLASS , it is a compiled file of java code!

We try improve old / dead game!
We want someone to improve this system and add some extras!

" It has already been made by a senior member, but unfortunately, he is no longer able to further improve this system! "

I'll leave the link to the code.pak with all files of class game use it!

PS: We can pay for this job.. we know will take long time! Contact me if you are interested!

Link of Code.pak " Have old and new!" :

Cumps: RL12

« Biete euch Imageboardwebseiten | Searching for Instagram Like Exchange App »

Similar Threads
Making a Game: Construct
04/04/2011 - Tutorials - 3 Replies
Einleitung: Construct ist ein kleines Programm mit dem man 2D(Vogelperspektive) und Plattform (Jump ´n Run) Games machen kann. Es ist kein Super Duba 3D Action Engine Maker , auch kein Unity oder Handyspiel macher. Es ist schlicht und einfach ein Editor bei dem man "kleine" bis hin zu "große" Minispiele machen kann. Wer also ein cooles Action geladenes Spiel machen will kann nun gehen! Man kann auser den What You see is what you make , auch Codden. Ich bitte euch für diese Tutorials Zeit in...
Help making the game.exe?
12/06/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 10 Replies
Anyone mind giving me a tutorial on how to make a game.exe for a private server, ive gotten the original game.exe and a hex editing program, but idk how to switch the shaiya ip with my hamachi ip and get it to work.
i need help making a game.exe
06/16/2010 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
hi EPvP, i have been trying to edit the latest OS game.exe so it works with my server... and so far i have had no luck. what i need to do is replace the OS login IP with "127.0.0.1". (i dont plan on making my server public anytime soon) ( the text below is quoted from me on a diff topic) (here is that topic: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/shaiya-private-server/610015-help-making-game-exe.html#post5646809) here is what i did: searched for the first IP changed it to 127.0.0.1
Making a new game?
05/16/2010 - Archlord - 60 Replies
Hello (: I heard Epic Games made their engine for making games free,and i got one,so im interested to give it a go,and try to make something like archlord,with engine worth 100.000 euros that should be easy? Well tell me your ideas,or apply for team via PM or post it here.
Making my own CO related game
01/17/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 31 Replies
Looking for 1-2 coders, an Html and a C++. I have 2 ammature html coders, a ammature C# coder, a good C++ coder, and am looking for 1 more C++ and Html coder! Me and some friends are creating a Conquer related game. Andhave no lag 24/7 hosters who will b hosting it. All sales will be split with all staff memebers who contribute. Any comments please email me at [email protected] OR just leave a comment below. Please no flamming its pointless :)