Discussion on Change the color of chat and pkp within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.
Ok i just thought about changing color of pk points.So i did a hex search in CE with FF0000 cause FF0000 is red.
I got about 792 value, i changed all of them to 0000FF and the pk points turned blue. The value changed back so i searched for FF0000 again and goit 1 value what is [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=01940FCC' border='0' alt='01940FCC' /> U can input value 255 in CE for color blue, 16776960 for yellow, 65535 for light blue, 65280 for green.
EDIT! The same color numbers are for talk too ! addresses:
Guild:00584440
Team:00584448
Whisper:0058444C
Talk:0058443C
Friend:00584444
Well, i would like to change the color of normal chat, i hate the colors you can give it now.
I expect it should be pritty much the same hack, just a different adress
Originally posted by azeazezar@May 3 2007, 15:57 Well, i would like to change the color of normal chat, i hate the colors you can give it now.
I expect it should be pritty much the same hack, just a different adress
can't you already change that by clicking chat button? the client allows u to change colors of all kinds of chat
Originally posted by masterkert3@May 4 2007, 14:02 i cant get the name thing work when changing names from white to black cause i wont find the address
Originally posted by relax+May 4 2007, 05:29--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (relax @ May 4 2007, 05:29)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--azeazezar@May 3 2007, 15:57 Well, i would like to change the color of normal chat, i hate the colors you can give it now.
I expect it should be pritty much the same hack, just a different adress
can't you already change that by clicking chat button? the client allows u to change colors of all kinds of chat [/b][/quote]
You can, but i want to use different colors.
<hr>Append on May 7 2007, 00:15<hr> scan results:
File: conquercolor.exe
Status:
INFECTED/MALWARE
MD5 b064b71db44c87c2da4f6615ca71b3c7
Packers detected:
PE_PATCH.UPX, UPX
Scanner results
Scan taken on 06 May 2007 22:12:11 (GMT)
A-Squared
Found HackTool.Win32.Delf.bw
AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found Win32:Trojan-gen.
AVG Antivirus
Found HackTool.AID
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus
Found nothing
Fortinet
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
Panda Antivirus
Found nothing
Rising Antivirus
Found Hack.Delf.fv
VirusBuster
Found nothing
VBA32
Found nothing
Chat color 11/07/2008 - Lineage 2 - 7 Replies Hello I've tryed all the solution for patch color, but it doesn't work, I've tryed systemmsng_editor but I think the ddf file doesn't work whit gracia part two.
Any help or suggestion? thanks:handsdown:
How to do color in Chat/Broadcast 08/22/2008 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies Hello all if you play in Ny server you may know me as MisterBlake, due to being bugged all the time about the color in the bc's and now since I am quitting in this following thread I will tell you how to do color bcs.
If you are doing lets say something in bc lets say I wanted to say "I have black text" and I wanted to make the text black, I would type the following:
</000000> I have black text
Now you can add multplie colors to broadcasts as well like for example if I want to make a...