Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to do color in Chat/Broadcast

Discussion on How to do color in Chat/Broadcast within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to do color in Chat/Broadcast

Hello all if you play in Ny server you may know me as MisterBlake, due to being bugged all the time about the color in the bc's and now since I am quitting in this following thread I will tell you how to do color bcs.

If you are doing lets say something in bc lets say I wanted to say "I have black text" and I wanted to make the text black, I would type the following:

</000000> I have black text

Now you can add multplie colors to broadcasts as well like for example if I want to make a word half red and blue or two words of a different color for example redblue
or blue and red I'd do the following code... </CC0000>Red</0000CC>blue=redblue in red and blue there is no spaces since I didn't put a space after red so they'd be conjoined as one word. Now for two words...

</0000CC>Blue and </CC0000>Red "and" will show up in blue because it is included in the blue color code "</0000CC>"

Now for the chat system, Yes it IS possible to change the color of your font in talk, legion, friend, family, and whisper chat, I advise not doing it in whisper chat though. It will work in whisper chat but if they open up the chat screen with your name in it, they can see what you typed to do that.

Now let's go back to the infamous contrast of black lets say I was to say something to you in friend chat and I wanted the text to appear in black I would type to you

</000000> Yo whats up my text is black [/]

You must include the [/] in there otherwise it will NOT work, the box will show up in the sentence to where all can see...but I found out a way to make the box disappear....But first try what I just taught you.

After trying this you will notice how the color code </000000> didn't show up correct? That's because </> is a code to make other codes invisible as long as whatever code is put after the / and before the > it will not show up. so if I typed out

</000000> my text is black </[/]> the [/] code will not show up but I must include the box at all costs

I will be making a new thread to introduce new ways of advertising your booth while saving eps. Below is a link to the color codes so you will know how to do them just replace 000000 in </000000> with the number on top of the corresponding color on the chart.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/22/2008, 08:09   #2

Thanks blake! And it's sad that you're quitting... -.-
Old 08/22/2008, 11:34   #3

thx