Exactly, rather than packing my client with more sh*ts, I just edited the existing 120 armors and 130 weapons. Though I don't think it saved me any time or effort. Anyone can do this it just takes time and patience.. Cuz **** this can **** you off after a while lol
And I'm glad most of you like them. I'll release the files so all you guys have to do is put them in the corresponding folders. Don't forget to make back ups. Check back here tomorrow
I can't stop looking at the black edit I made to the ninja vest. It's bad *** lmao
Updated the 137 sword. I'm getting ready to release thie stuff. I just have a few more folders to fill then I'll upload em.
@tere12
I am still the first to show them in a p server =P
it's the 130+ gear in my server -> pyroco gear
I'm gonna release them so ppl can have them in their p servers.
Quote:
Here it is!! All the gear you see above is in this download. Just put it in your co folder and extract or extract it somewhere else and add them manually.
the large armors got messed up just like how it messed up for me i made some kind of cyclops lol remember boijay?
Yeah, i know
For some reasons TQ didn't really do a good job for large bodied males
lol
So yeah, and that screenshot was horrible, i almost died
aahahahaha
Those eyes were scary *** hell
ahhahah
Btw
@Jay10291
The trojan armor is ****** up
i think there's something wrong with the c3/mesh file
Nah everything is okay, it's just that I didn't include the large male or female mesh files. Most of the large male armors look perfect. It's just the females.. even in games they wont coooperate -.-
I guess I could release the large male meshes for now, but the females aren't rdy lol
Check back here tomorrow I'm tired atm
Oh and test the new 135 items I released just now, they should work in p servers and real co. But of course in real co the stats wont say 135 and have higher attk/def lol
Add my "itemtype.ini" in your client folder and "item.txt" to your OldCoDB folder and they will be 137
You can download it here Don't foget to make backups
r there any ways to fix the tro armors? i fixed everything else by getting the mesh files from tq client but tro ones dnt work for some reason
nvm just fixed it
@tonewyork
You fixed the large mele and female meshs? So they look perfect now?
Yo son!! send me those files and ill update the thread and give you credit for fixing it
BTW did all the small male & females look fine, or were they all f*cked? Cuz if they were all f*cked then
A. You f*cked up
B. I f*cked up
Let me know lol
[Release] PyroCo 3.0 Gear Pt.2 09/02/2012 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 24 Replies DOWNLOAD THESE ITEMS
This release contains the following 135 items added by me. No I didn't make the Icons but I did everything eles myself. Just put the files in the corresponding folders and all your 120 gear should become 135 w/ higher stats. Fixed a mistake in itemtype.ini, if you already downloaded this please download the new itemtype.ini Downlad itemtype.ini
Includes
135 Earrings
http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/6383/137earrin gs.png
135 Boots...
[GREAT RELEASE]PyroCo 3.0 Source w/ Client Edits!!! 11/24/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 20 Replies I'm officially releasing the source I worked on for fun since TQ
pissed me off (again). This specific source has never been used for a public
server and it's the absolute best for ENGLISH people who dont
want to waste 10 hours fixing bad grammar in the sources. I've
modified almost all shops to sell things that actually make sence.
Changed almost every NPC dialog, fixed NPCs that didnt work,
added 30+ new NPCs (only about 7-8 made by me). There's alot
to see!! The source runs fine, no...