Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Light Transparant Skin

Discussion on Light Transparant Skin within the CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits forum part of the CO2 Guides & Templates category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Light Transparant Skin

I'm currently working on fixing the friends lists that came in with the new patch, i absolutely adore this skin; although knowing my artistic talents are epic fail, it probably won't be finished any time soon.

I'm posting this here in case anyone else is, or has done anything similar.

In the case that someone has already done something similar, could you please post it here or link to another thread if you've already posted it; i don't want to finish it only to find out someone else has beaten me to it.

Old 05/12/2008, 12:45   #2

Received Thanks: 8,592
Hello Kastoli, i hope you accomplish your objective here.. If i see any around ill let you know.
Old 05/14/2008, 02:30   #3

Yeah, i love that skin too, im no editor, but i think you should keep going;
maybe you could post the whole skin; because i have yet to have the potency on it,
im not using any skin right now, but Im sure new ones will come...
Old 05/24/2008, 00:28   #4

Ill say, these files are alot harder to edit that i first thought. Still i shall push onwards, nothing is realy complete yet so i cant give screen shots. But if anyone knows how to edit the background of the 'confirmation' boxes, so the ones when you drop money. I've yet to figure that out.
Old 05/24/2008, 02:23   #5

I cant see any pictures or files.. where is your skin?
Old 05/24/2008, 02:55   #6

I dont see anywhere where it says that its his..lol..
hes updating a skin that a lot of different people use..and the creator..is..gone..lol..
(I really dont know much about him).. the link..