Originally posted by toreddo@Apr 3 2006, 19:31 Ok best shadow makers come here!
Is it possbile to make a NON transparant Shadow?
see you are not seeing the floor trough it?
EDIT:"I need this VERY hard!
ooh, you need it very hard?
like hard raping? o.o
used to be "very bad" before, dunno where the world is going now tho.
Originally posted by tsu+Apr 3 2006, 19:43--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tsu @ Apr 3 2006, 19:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--toreddo@Apr 3 2006, 19:31 Ok best shadow makers come here!
Is it possbile to make a NON transparant Shadow?
see you are not seeing the floor trough it?
EDIT:"I need this VERY hard!
ooh, you need it very hard?
like hard raping? o.o
used to be "very bad" before, dunno where the world is going now tho. [/b][/quote] sorry im dutch,
but can someone make this i need this so much
[Sea Shadow]Need Help 07/14/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies Hi all.
I need help ,I need a Link of Download of 10-11D Database
or
I need a little Tuturial how to create a page of registration..
And,is possible change a database of Sea Shadow,example Itens 2D Sun On Npc..
ThankYou:D
Light Transparant Skin 05/24/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 5 Replies I'm currently working on fixing the friends lists that came in with the new patch, i absolutely adore this skin; although knowing my artistic talents are epic fail, it probably won't be finished any time soon.
I'm posting this here in case anyone else is, or has done anything similar.
In the case that someone has already done something similar, could you please post it here or link to another thread if you've already posted it; i don't want to finish it only to find out someone else has...
No Shadow! 04/01/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 22 Replies 1What u do is go to your conquer2.0 folder by going to your my computer then program files and go to conquer2.0 folder. 2. then u go to data. 3. then to pic. 4. then u go to shadow and delete whatever is in there(there might not be anything in the shadow folder) and copy and paste the .dds file i have in there and it should work.
This makes so that u have no shadow!!!!!!
Transparant skin 07/25/2007 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 12 Replies well, I got this one from friend, duno who made it, just for the persons who don't want to search to long for this skin
the skin ;)