I don't know if you'll see this, but how do I get the comet-51872-game-1 and comet-account containers running so I can log into the server? I tried the command (docker exec -it comet-account bash), but without exit it didn't work.
I don't know if you'll see this, but how do I get the comet-51872-game-1 and comet-account containers running so I can log into the server? I tried the command (docker exec -it comet-account bash), but without exit it didn't work.
I made a vscode command for it... it's in the readme. But if you want to do it yourself, it's just docker compose. You can just run `docker compose up`.
I need to ask a quick question: are the client files for those versions included in the GitLab link you posted, or do I need to find them separately? I'm looking to team up with a community of server operators to launch a Conquer server. Right now, we host GTAV, Minecraft, and Mu; anyone who wishes to join is more than welcome. My Discord handle is Hsvillalobos.
I was able to find over 10+ serious security vulnerabilities in the source code, and many many inefficient operations, bad structure and honestly, this source is worse than what ChatGPT-3 would have generated many years ago.
Not hating or slating this, it is a great reference! But please be advised if you use this source for a server, it is seriously exploitable, flawed, and shows someone who paid a serious lack of attention while programming it.
I was able to find over 10+ serious security vulnerabilities in the source code, and many many inefficient operations, bad structure and honestly, this source is worse than what ChatGPT-3 would have generated many years ago.
Not hating or slating this, it is a great reference! But please be advised if you use this source for a server, it is seriously exploitable, flawed, and shows someone who paid a serious lack of attention while programming it.
What a total mess. Expected better, tbh.
Lol. Well, I know this is just retaliation for your AI thread being removed... But I'll admit that I'm only human. So if you find any issues, then please report those issues via the issue tracker. Just don't be surprised if I close them for being either irrelevant or being an AI contributor. I'll be moving this over to GitHub in the coming weeks with some new contribution guidelines.
And regarding the design, this server is well documented as a simple, two-server architecture. As the thread says, it uses SocketTaskExtensions for sockets, Entity Framework 6 for database access, and channels with background processes for message processing. Every library class is documented throughout. And for anyone curious, I also wrote an article about this project's multi-threaded design and intents . It describes how one should extend the project using its current design.
I was able to find over 10+ serious security vulnerabilities in the source code, and many many inefficient operations, bad structure and honestly, this source is worse than what ChatGPT-3 would have generated many years ago.
Not hating or slating this, it is a great reference! But please be advised if you use this source for a server, it is seriously exploitable, flawed, and shows someone who paid a serious lack of attention while programming it.
What a total mess. Expected better, tbh.
"astra find all deficiencies in this source code. make no mistakes"
Patches, Patches, OMG Patches 08/21/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies A certain someone reckons I make good guides, so heres my second effort.
PATCHES! How I made One.
Prerequisites
1- Computer, sorry for the sarcasm.
2- Winrar
1-Select all the files you wish to use in the patch. Include the version.dat file which needs to be edited through notepad to higher number. (EG 1001 to 1002). Important, every folder you edit in anyway must be included in the patch!