I added a whole bunch of npcs and other stuff in the source
Press Thx if u like
Top WeeklyPKChampion
Prize For WeeklyPKChampion
ClassPKEnvoy
SolarSaint
Egg Quest
Teleporter
Garnment Seller
Frozen Grotto Teleporater
dances seller
Mount Officer
Bluemouse Quest
Gamble
Size Change
Shirly
Simon
VIP Admin
Monsters Quest
PK Event
Ethereal
GC 1-4
125 Leveling Area
frozen grotto
Celestial tao
Npc Prize
Better Gw Winner npc
Proficiency God
TOP TRO PK TOURNEY
TopDeputyLeader
TopGuildLeader
MonthlyPKChampion
WeeklyPKChampion
Top Ninja
Top Trojan
ConquerSx FreeItems1
NPC PK
cpadmin
Breeder
Plus stone seller
SuperGemSeller
Santa
UnknownMan
Also exp ball caluclations are nearly right
I also put it 5165 reg page that actually works and it has 4botter image and url already in it
Credits too all people who release these Npc we th
Npc we thank you and keep it up
Can people connect to this source with hamachi? do you no please tell me and thanks
change ur drop rate file in OldCODB to this:
[Rates]
DragonBall=0.02
Meteor=0.3
PlusOne=1.5
Refined=15
Unique=1
Elite=0
Super=0
OneSoc=20
TwoSoc=0
Gem=0.005
Silver=20
CP10=5
CP30=2.33
CP60=1.665
PlusOneStone=0.15
PlusTwoStone=0.01
CPMiniBag=0
CPBag=0.1
CPBackpack=0
CleanWater=0
Item=50
PointCard=0
That will make u run ur server can some one tell how to connect this cus when people try connect it says faild to connect to game server... i am usin 5156 client
[Release]5165 Source 01/20/2012 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 25 Replies Stuff in the source
Fixed Fb/Ss System
QuizShow
Fixed Some Bugs
GM, PMS Can Pk
Most NPC
Fixed Rates(Can Be Changed)
FrozenGrotto(works but the mobs do to high dmg)
lab npc and spawns
guildwar
[Release?] My 5165 source 06/23/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies Should i release my source for 5165? ^^
Works:
Reflect
IronGuard, CopperGuard, SilverGuard & GoldGuard
Marriage
Reborn 1-4
ClassPKenvoy
[Release]5165 Source 06/13/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 0 Replies This is an old 5165 Source I was adding stuff to when I was helping with EmperionCO, now its ForsakendCO. Nothing really special about it..lots of copy/paste stuff and a few small stuff I added in myself. Kept all the really cool stuff I made for myself, adding to pringles release, if anyone remembers it, which I won't release because I dont have a good enough computer to host it myself and will not have someone else host it and run off and call it thiers the same as this source im posting...
[Release]5165 Source 11/23/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 31 Replies #Edit There removed it now leave me alone
But its not gonna matter that i removed it cause its alll on 4BOTTERS and stickied lmao
#requesclose Pleas and Thank You