im trying to use olldbg find the server list tmpfile and jump the encryption process 。
If you manage to do this and teach me I'd pay for it lol or you could share the steps with the community xD since 95% won't be able to reproduce the steps anyway
If you manage to do this and teach me I'd pay for it lol or you could share the steps with the community xD since 95% won't be able to reproduce the steps anyway
I have succeeded in 6600 + version, but the 5517 version is a little different, i'm trying ...
By pass (6600+)
1.Open Conquer.exe with olldbg tools
2.Search all of ASCII String
3.Find "Error in delete tmpfile"
4.push new file name and jmp the encryption segment
5.Success
You'll need to take a look on the equipment class, because the algorithm I created at that time really sucks, I had to do several changes when adaptating to my newest source.
I have this error since I migrated from win7 x64 to win8 x64 i got this error the LoginServer always says "could not connect to mysql" even my config.ini and shell.ini are correct. so i search and solve the problem. I installed "mysql-connector-net" so the connection is now okay. now i got this new problem if I login to the client is successfully login but the LoginServer will give me this error.
I have this error since I migrated from win7 x64 to win8 x64 i got this error the LoginServer always says "could not connect to mysql" even my config.ini and shell.ini are correct. so i search and solve the problem. I installed "mysql-connector-net" so the connection is now okay. now i got this new problem if I login to the client is successfully login but the LoginServer will give me this error.
Go to the account mapping and change lock to `lock`
or maybe its because of the version of mysql? 5.1.37? or the mysql connector that i used i only got this error in windows 8.1. seems find in windows 7.
or maybe its because of the version of mysql? 5.1.37? or the mysql connector that i used i only got this error in windows 8.1. seems find in windows 7.
The lib which must actually escape characters is not doing it, so you gotta do it by yourself by changing "lock" to "`lock`".
[RELEASE]Conquer Emulator Source 5165 11/22/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 29 Replies Latest Version: v1.0.0
Last Updated: 07:37AM 29/07 2010
This is a small project in NewestCOServer.
Why this?
To make a better NewestCOServer source.
Ive deleted alot things so far and started building things up.
I will work on this time after time, untill it will be good :)
Hope you find this useful
[Release] Conquer Source 08/23/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 1 Replies Heya.
Since wrong people got ahold of this (immature kids, ofcourse) I decided to release it.
It's a source which base was made by Tanel, and was rewritten and continued by me.
I will not say that the coding in this source is great, because it's sure not. I stopped developing somewhere in 2008, so it's poorly coded in some places, but it has the basic stuffs + some more.
Here's a little list to give you a little information: