Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Content Replacement] V5803 Game Packets

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,396
[Content Replacement] V5803 Game Packets

Hey everyone,

Recently, content was removed from the forum due to reasons specified in previous threads. In an attempt to better the community, I am reaching over my boundaries as a moderator to remove development damaging content; in specific, illegal content such as the TQ Binaries and damaging content such as the modified Trinity-based sources (which now contain keyloggers). In an agreement with the developers against these actions, I will be releasing the game packets from the modified Trinity-based source called "Messi Source" (which I have found to be reflected from another source modification).

Regarding the Trinity-based sources (what was stated in previous threads), they are leeched from a well known member of our community, modified by people foreign to our community who ruined their functionality, and they cannot support a stable server. Conquer features are programmed inefficiently and some very incorrectly, and the sources have some major problems that cannot be easily fixed by members.

As I have stated previously, Elitepvpers is full of talented and gifted programmers. There are many fantastic sources publicly available for download if you wish to start a private server for Conquer Online. A small list of popular sources can be found here: . Thank you for helping the community move forward.

Regards,
Spirited

PS: The base for the modified Trinity sources can be found here for anyone interested in developing with it:
Attached Files
File Type: rar GamePackets.rar (218.5 KB, 377 views)

Thanks
13 Users
Closed Thread

« [Release] Finding Point "p" | Server sided chat translation »