Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 11:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Redux v2 - Official 5065 Classic Source

Discussion on Redux v2 - Official 5065 Classic Source within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/10/2013, 06:21   #481

elite*gold: 0
That was fast,thanks. off to school now tonight ill start working on it.
Old 12/10/2013, 18:52   #482

Hi, when i launch "redux.exe" i have this result

i don't understand WTF ^^! i have visual studio 2013 but i don't knoz hoz changes i have to do in redux.exe.

regards.
Old 12/10/2013, 19:07   #483

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by JujuQC View Post
Hi, when i launch "redux.exe" i have this result

i don't understand WTF ^^! i have visual studio 2013 but i don't knoz hoz changes i have to do in redux.exe.

regards.
Did you read the thread on how to set it up? Because that's a problem that looks like it could be resolved by doing so. What are the steps you took in setting up / configuring the source?
Old 12/10/2013, 19:27   #484

do you mean if i've read this ? : "Enter the Server Information requested on first run (ip/name/db info)" or maybe there is an other thread about the setup... i don't found it ^^!

my problem is that i can't use redux.exe at all. i opened redux.csproj but i don't know how to find errors or something like this...

And finally, i haven't got problem with the source i think. i made the backup with navicat but i don't know what to do after to connect this source to the server... i have the mysql program given on the first thread and navicat and i run the source with mysql workbench.

regards
Old 12/10/2013, 19:30   #485

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbit15 View Post
Oh so there's no real point in doing reborn weapons unless I hardcode them in?
There is nothing (Being a bit bold on it, but meh.) that actually needs to be hardcoded.
Old 12/10/2013, 21:18   #486

Hello, nice to be back lol.

Anyways I was just wondering if it's client side or source side about my in game experience being very slow(laggy/sluggish), or is it me doing something wrong?
Old 12/10/2013, 21:34   #487

Quote:
Originally Posted by killersub View Post

Anyways I was just wondering if it's client side or source side about my in game experience being very slow(laggy/sluggish), or is it me doing something wrong?
Check constants.cs I think it was, the exp rate is 5 if that's what you mean
Old 12/10/2013, 21:57   #488

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:

If you are lagging in game that's client side.

If you're talking about exp rate then that's in constants.cs (will eventually add a db config I suppose but this was easy enough)

5x exp is pretty decent in terms of leveling speed without being instant 130.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JujuQC View Post
do you mean if i've read this ? : "Enter the Server Information requested on first run (ip/name/db info)" or maybe there is an other thread about the setup... i don't found it ^^!

my problem is that i can't use redux.exe at all. i opened redux.csproj but i don't know how to find errors or something like this...

And finally, i haven't got problem with the source i think. i made the backup with navicat but i don't know what to do after to connect this source to the server... i have the mysql program given on the first thread and navicat and i run the source with mysql workbench.

regards

As we've said before, you are not setting up the source correctly.

I'd suggest you look into a few programming and software tutorials so you're comfortable working with these programs.

This is not a 'run and forget' source (no source exists that is). You NEED to have a decent knowledge of programming to make any changes, additions or fixes to the source.

If you are not interested in programming I suggest you wait till 3.0 is done (may be a while). That would be the final release where all game features are working and considered basically bug free. At that point I could justify doing a full setup guide but right now it's all very simplistic and well laid out for anyone who has the required knowledge to contribute to the project.

If you'd like to help us finish up 3.0 faster, I suggest you log into the live server we're hosting and report any bugs in this thread so we can fix them up even faster!

Link to the post containing information on how to register and login can be found here
Old 12/10/2013, 22:00   #489

Quote:

Does your mouse keep switching from CO mouse to the OS' mouse and such? My graphics card doesn't like the older CO clients for some reason and your's could be the same.
Old 12/10/2013, 22:13   #490

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
If you are lagging in game that's client side.

If you're talking about exp rate then that's in constants.cs (will eventually add a db config I suppose but this was easy enough)

5x exp is pretty decent in terms of leveling speed without being instant 130.

As we've said before, you are not setting up the source correctly.

I'd suggest you look into a few programming and software tutorials so you're comfortable working with these programs.

This is not a 'run and forget' source (no source exists that is). You NEED to have a decent knowledge of programming to make any changes, additions or fixes to the source.

If you are not interested in programming I suggest you wait till 3.0 is done (may be a while). That would be the final release where all game features are working and considered basically bug free. At that point I could justify doing a full setup guide but right now it's all very simplistic and well laid out for anyone who has the required knowledge to contribute to the project.

If you'd like to help us finish up 3.0 faster, I suggest you log into the live server we're hosting and report any bugs in this thread so we can fix them up even faster!

Link to the post containing information on how to register and login can be found here
Gotcha, I'll just keep posting here either way.

On-topic: What is the packet code for leveling up the level of the items, per say, via the MagicArtisan in the market? Also, I know this is an easy fix but the characters aren't getting blue names after killing guards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazzayeatman View Post
Does your mouse keep switching from CO mouse to the OS' mouse and such? My graphics card doesn't like the older CO clients for some reason and your's could be the same.
Haha that's exactly what's happening, I have a very high end computer which I recently bought; I'm not sure it it likes conquer much lol.
Old 12/10/2013, 22:27   #491

Quote:
On-topic: What is the packet code for leveling up the level of the items, per say, via the MagicArtisan in the market?
They are just npc scripts. Once the calculations have been run and the items upgraded (or not) based on the script of the npc then you just update the item client side by sending item information with the update item subtype so the client sees the changes.

Quote:
Also, I know this is an easy fix but the characters aren't getting blue names after killing guards.
Good catch, someone add it to the list please! xD

<edit>

Fixed for next release. Will be on live server next restart (tomorrow likely)
Old 12/10/2013, 22:34   #492

Can I get a clean Conquer.exe please? Gives me "Failed to connect to the game server" error after I tried to unlock FPS on the original exe. (yeah I made no back-up :S).
Sorry for off-topic but I have ****** net speed and can't redownload the whole client.
Thanks.
Old 12/10/2013, 22:57   #493

Quote:
Gotcha, I'll just keep posting here either way.

On-topic: What is the packet code for leveling up the level of the items, per say, via the MagicArtisan in the market? Also, I know this is an easy fix but the characters aren't getting blue names after killing guards.

Haha that's exactly what's happening, I have a very high end computer which I recently bought; I'm not sure it it likes conquer much lol.
I have the same problem. You need to change your mouse to be the same as the OS, you can either change the windows mouse to the CO one for vice versa. I changed co's mouse to my OS' mouse and it is working okay.
Old 12/10/2013, 23:02   #494

Speedlightning scroll updated
Targeting slightly changed

Team PK mode should ignore guild and team but does it also ignore friend list?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/10/2013, 23:07   #495

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post

Speedlightning scroll updated
Targeting slightly changed

Team PK mode should ignore guild and team but does it also ignore friend list?
I believe it still attacks friends....

co.91.com/guide/guides/pkint.shtml
Closed Thread