Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

COPS v6 : Source & Tools [Custom Emulator]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,055
COPS v6 : Source & Tools [Custom Emulator]

So, as I'm no longer active in CO2 private server development, I'll release my lastest emulator. It is a custom source which include almost ALL features of CO2, plus custom ones. The missing or incomplete features were guild allies/enemies, Offline TG. ALL the skills and mostly ALL the items are coded and supported. Most NPCs too, but in french... So, there is a lot of TQ quests.

The source is coded in C# and will work with 5017 clients. As I used an edited client, the database must be rebuild using original files. Else, you'll see bunch of errors The source is pretty stable and clean. It doesn't need to be reboot. The only thing is related to sector skills. In fact, all the skill system is a bit messy as I've done it fastly to open the server. Mhm, I've tried few things, so, sometimes, it might not be really good as coding practice.

Most algorithms are TQ's. (Else, they're commented). I implemented the real calculation on monster for red/black names. I implemented the real damage on TerrainNPC and the real exp gain in the TG. Etc. It is probably a really good reference for anyone wanting to do a complete server.

Some features with screenshots :
- All the basic features of CO2 (Nobility, market, etc) ()
- Syndicates
- +10~+12 composition
- 130~140 items. (Some are custom, others are related to refinery as I implemented them few months before the release) (,
- The second reborn
- The prestige reborn (3~10) (Level 130+, for 5 BP) (
- Damage and experience based on official algorithms.
- New system to help archers (Items have a weight that is combined to the dodge) ()
- TQ's quests like: MoonBox, Dis City, Ancient Demon, Green Snake
- Some PvP games: City siege (will be remplaced by the GW), Cage Match (, )
- Novice Pack
- New maps and regions (, , )
- And much more...

Download:

Also, before doing anything with the source, please check this thread.

Thanks
33 Users
Old 02/03/2013, 18:19   #2

wow that's just impressive ! i still can't believe you released this !

Old 02/03/2013, 18:40   #3

Pretty cool, if this just existed back when LOTF was popular... xD
Old 02/03/2013, 19:06   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by go for it View Post
wow that's just impressive ! i still can't believe you released this !
Why keeping it private when people can profit of my experience ? I won't make any CO2 server in the future. I no longer have a reason to keep an advantage over others in term of knowledge

Just check all my releases. They're all old things from 2008-2009. But, I released them in like 2012 ? When I stopped my server. I'm just cleaning my COPS folder and releasing things when ready.

Thanks
4 Users
Old 02/03/2013, 20:00   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSky View Post
Why keeping it private when people can profit of my experience ? I won't make any CO2 server in the future. I no longer have a reason to keep an advantage over others in term of knowledge

Just check all my releases. They're all old things from 2008-2009. But, I released them in like 2012 ? When I stopped my server. I'm just cleaning my COPS folder and releasing things when ready.
still , people don't worth getting such source , you did an awesome job on it and they will just create a pm , rename the server , claim it's there source and make profit out of it
it's such an inspiring source , not just in how you programmed it , but in how it's complete , calculations and handlers ,everything just too good to be release for public only few appreciate such stuff thanks mate ^^
Old 02/03/2013, 20:08   #6

cool, i've been looking for an source 5017 good as base...thank you, and by original database what do you mean, an database from other 5017 sources?
Old 02/03/2013, 23:25   #7

Amazing lol.. The second image in the spoiler was awesome you found it in TQ client? or you made it?
Old 02/04/2013, 01:25   #8

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,311
Quote:
Originally Posted by mujake View Post
cool, i've been looking for an source 5017 good as base...thank you, and by original database what do you mean, an database from other 5017 sources?
You have to build your own database using the files from the client.

Aka parse and dump your itemtype, shop files, etc all into your database tables to have everything working properly.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/04/2013, 15:32   #9

Quote:
All the tools for building the database are in /Tools/Database folder. Just need to edit the file in the In folder, and reexecute most app. You'll get the results in the Out folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EOS 60D View Post
Amazing lol.. The second image in the spoiler was awesome you found it in TQ client? or you made it?
It's from The Warlords.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2013, 15:36   #10

i liked the warlords too bad it got closed,thank you i will try to do that, btw the source got built in 64bit?as it seems to, i am having an 32 bit OS,so witch dll from it are the 32bit ones?I can run it but i can't debug and about accounts, i set the ports,IP but it can't connect to gameserver, that's the error i get(i looked into projects, changed ports to match, but still nothing)
Old 02/04/2013, 16:04   #11

Quote:
i liked the warlords too bad it got closed,thank you i will try to do that, btw the source got built in 64bit?as it seems to, i am having an 32 bit OS,so witch dll from it are the 32bit ones?I can run it but i can't debug and about accounts, i set the ports,IP but it can't connect to gameserver, that's the error i get(i looked into projects, changed ports to match, but still nothing)
The source should build in 32-bit... Check in the configuration manager to remove the 64-bit configuration. I've always forced a 32-bit compilation due to DLLs (which are 32-bit).
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/04/2013, 16:15   #12

i was switching from solution properties, maybe i was doing something wrong,thank you!Nice new maps, the ones from the warlords or zero online same about the new items from screenshots.
Old 02/04/2013, 16:27   #13

Merci beaucoup.

I was wondering if you would have a problem with me stealing some things out of this for use in Trinity?
Old 02/04/2013, 16:31   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ocularis View Post
Merci beaucoup.

I was wondering if you would have a problem with me stealing some things out of this for use in Trinity?
Credits. It's the only thing it matter to me. You can do whatever you want with this source, but, credits me for the original thing.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/04/2013, 20:08   #15

Hi need client pliz ty men

Tags
c#, cops v6, cptsky, emulator

« stupid packet 2079 | Guide to opening Conquer Online Private Server »