Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 16:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COPS v6 : Source & Tools [Custom Emulator]

Discussion on COPS v6 : Source & Tools [Custom Emulator] within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 10/02/2014, 02:38   #151

elite*gold: 0
ooh thank you
Old 01/22/2015, 20:45   #152

elite*gold: 130
Is anyone able to tell me where I can fully delete characters?
My issue:
I created the first Account and learned some skills, put on some gear and bought some DBs.
After some testings I deleted the Account and Character file inside \\Accounts and \\Characters. Now I created a new Account again and a Character. The Character level, Gold, CPs etc. were reset but it still has the skills and items the character before had. Looks like it's saving those skills and items with the UniqID which is 10000001. I could change the LastUID variable inside Player.cs to something like 10000010. That's probably going to work but I would like to delete the complete information of the character which has been deleted a few minutes ago.
Hope you can help me somehow.
Old 01/22/2015, 23:17   #153

Received Thanks: 1,146
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZ. View Post
Is anyone able to tell me where I can fully delete characters?
My issue:
I created the first Account and learned some skills, put on some gear and bought some DBs.
After some testings I deleted the Account and Character file inside \\Accounts and \\Characters. Now I created a new Account again and a Character. The Character level, Gold, CPs etc. were reset but it still has the skills and items the character before had. Looks like it's saving those skills and items with the UniqID which is 10000001. I could change the LastUID variable inside Player.cs to something like 10000010. That's probably going to work but I would like to delete the complete information of the character which has been deleted a few minutes ago.
Hope you can help me somehow.
You can't easily delete everything related to the UID. You shouldn't actually delete a character manually. So, now, you should increment the LastUID variable or reset the whole DB (deleting all weapon skills, magics, recopying the original Items.pkg).

Note. I'm currently working on an enhanced version of this emulator. Fixing bugs, naming convention, optimizing how things are handled, etc. Don't know when it'll be ready.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/22/2015, 23:54   #154

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSky View Post
You can't easily delete everything related to the UID. You shouldn't actually delete a character manually. So, now, you should increment the LastUID variable or reset the whole DB (deleting all weapon skills, magics, recopying the original Items.pkg).

Note. I'm currently working on an enhanced version of this emulator. Fixing bugs, naming convention, optimizing how things are handled, etc. Don't know when it'll be ready.
Thanks for your reply. Yeah, I have incremented the LastUID variable and it's working fine now. Sounds pretty cool. I am just done with coding all NPCs in C#... took a while to add the missing NPCs
About your note: Are you going to put the enhanced version of this emulator public?
Old 06/16/2015, 21:58   #155

Quote:
Severity Code Description Project File Line
Error CS0029 Cannot implicitly convert type 'CO2_CORE_DLL.IO.ItemType.Entry.<Name>e__FixedBuff er19' to 'byte*' MsgServer C:\Users\Mateusz\Desktop\COPS v6\Emulator\MsgServer\Item\Handler.cs 249
how can i fix it to compile this source? thanks for help.
Old 06/16/2015, 22:27   #156

Quote:
Originally Posted by mejo33 View Post

how can i fix it to compile this source? thanks for help.
Are you using VS 2010 ? It might not work with later versions.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/16/2015, 23:49   #157

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptSky View Post
Are you using VS 2010 ? It might not work with later versions.
i tested on 2013 and 2015, but when i try to compiling on 2008 all is works, thanks for your answer CptSky
Old 10/05/2015, 22:54   #158

is the market vending coded in the source? evry time i test it it says you canot set up a shop here please find an open area i fixed the maket with the 1.0 client dmap and mini icon im missing somthing?
Old 10/05/2015, 23:33   #159

Quote:
Originally Posted by flopestv View Post
is the market vending coded in the source? evry time i test it it says you canot set up a shop here please find an open area i fixed the maket with the 1.0 client dmap and mini icon im missing somthing?
Market flags are not at the right position for the client, making it impossible to create a booth. Back in the days, I disabled the check on the client. If you have some knowledge of ASM, you can do it.
Old 10/06/2015, 00:05   #160

i assume ASM stands for Automatic Storage Management if that the case then i have no clue can you point me to the right direction? or have you an backup of that?
or if is too hard is the other way to do it? im sory for all this questions i realy love this source but the maket is a key freacture of the game and i have no clue how to make it work here
Old 10/07/2015, 05:26   #161

great source! going to use on offline mode when I deploy
one question, I can't find out how to make spawns bigger, the spawns are too small for me..also how do I take off the auto cp from kills?? thanks for the source again!
Old 10/11/2015, 05:37   #162

Do i need to edit something on this source?
Old 10/11/2015, 07:43   #163

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudwind360 View Post
Do i need to edit something on this source?

I'm not really sure what you even mean by that..

Every source you will ever want to use will require you to be comfortable making changes. Could be something as minor as changing around a few droprates, could be editing some npc text or it could be something more major like re-writing how core systems work but you will ALWAYS have to put in work yourself to make something worth using.
Old 01/09/2016, 16:28   #164

Very nice
Old 01/13/2020, 04:24   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by mujake View Post
I am still blocked at NPC dialogs, what should i use to edit that, because if i edit even 1 letter using notepad they won't work.I edited them started server(they were in both en and fr folder) the NPC won't say a word.
Has anyone been able to fix this? Or could they point me in the right direction?

I've edited the KCOSS files only(tried EN and FR), and debugged/used the command. But like some one else said, it doesn't compile properly and the new KCS file ends up blank.

When I log and test my changes, the NPC is no longer clickable, it doesn't do anything.

After reading, I haven't the slightest idea what to do.

Cpt said that it was simple to fix I just had to debug it and see what the issue was, he also said that he thought the issue came from the new CO2 dll as the compiled fine before he released the new one.

I've tried to compile the kcoss on a fresh install as well, just to see if I could copy the KCS files over to the install with the updated CO2 dll, afterward.

I've translated nearly everything else, outside of the ini files. Even moved most of the NPC's to the proper spots.

I've noticed there are some things that you can only edit in the ini files, such as the coords the conductress teleports you to.

In the market for example, npcs are in the right spot, but I cant fix the conductress tele location so it always teles me down by wux oven. Because even if I change a single number in the .ini files for the conductress, she stops working, and I have to overwrite what I've compiled with my backup copy.

(i have attempted single number or letter changes, just to verify the syntax was proper)

Any help is appreciated, thanks guys

Tags
c#, cops v6, cptsky, emulator