Okay i no it was postsss ago but a guy said he was to lazy to add ninja. I have come across people who say there lazy its just a cover up of saying you can't code ... so for the people who can't code just admit it nothing to be ashamed of just shows you get out more and not on the computer as much. I CAN'T CODE. That's all there is to it, but any ways just wanted to state that.
I need of one Team to Make New LOTF Source...
Source go have:
Ninja
Talismas
Donation Ranking...
Talismans???You cant add talismans becouse client side will not know hot to Equip it and how to work with it.....but you can add it if you have the Client Source )))))))))
LOL antuKatana not real katana name.... its my private server name... the real katana name is EmperorKatana the ID 601339
try copy all dds file from TQ client to ur client
data/ItemMinIcon/copy all dds file
data/MapItemIcon/copy all dds file
601330.dds <<< katana file
or best guide follow make a new blade...
add this into ur database>items>insert>
itemID
601339
itemName
antuKatana
ClassReq
0
ProfReq
0
LvlReq
120
and set all figure 0 SexReq,FigReq and blaaa..blaaa...
Hello, antu, I followed your help, more is not working, I did one more thing that worked, I copied the files from folder, ani, ini and c3,of the client conqueronline,i edit all,and did what you recommended, I created the database, put the code in General.cs, look at the result.
ermmm... do carefully.... u must copy all ini and ani folder... at the same time copy all dds file.... please chek ur itemtype.dat... put all item ID there... copy and paste form TQ to ur client... (maybe i must upload my client)
copy this code to ur sorce:
to ur character.cs
else if (ItemParts[0] == "601339")//katana
{
if (ItemsInInventory < 40)
{
if (Equips[4] == null && Equips[5] == null)
{
AddItem(Item, 4, (uint)ItemUID);
World.UpdateSpawn(this);
RemoveItem(ItemUID);
}
else if (Equips[4] != null && Equips[5] == null)
{
AddItem(Item, 5, (uint)ItemUID);
World.UpdateSpawn(this);
RemoveItem(ItemUID);
}
else if (Equips[4] != null && Equips[5] != null)
{
UnEquip(5);
AddItem(Item, 5, (uint)ItemUID);
World.UpdateSpawn(this);
RemoveItem(ItemUID);
}
}
}
hope this can help........
thanks dextercsar..... i dont have server... but this for test only.. im using hamachi.. after my source fully work and all done... maybe i make a server to user.... MY english also BAD.. wkakakakaak
ok the problem is.... u must make ur server run with the katana 3d show... make code to ur server... in character.cs
else if (ItemParts[0] == "601339")//katana
{
if (ItemsInInventory < 40)
{
if (Equips[4] == null && Equips[5] == null)
{
AddItem(Item, 4, (uint)ItemUID);
World.UpdateSpawn(this);
RemoveItem(ItemUID);
}
else if (Equips[4] != null && Equips[5] == null)
{
AddItem(Item, 5, (uint)ItemUID);
World.UpdateSpawn(this);
RemoveItem(ItemUID);
}
else if (Equips[4] != null && Equips[5] != null)
{
UnEquip(5);
AddItem(Item, 5, (uint)ItemUID);
World.UpdateSpawn(this);
RemoveItem(ItemUID);
}
}
}
Hello Antu, well I have already added the Cod. and you send me,
the problem is that when I use the Katana, I I can not fuses,
nen and jump and it also does not appear.
look at the image below!!
[Release] Adding Ninja in TQ Binary version 5065 09/12/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 82 Replies Patch Version: 5065
Description: this patch ill add ninja stuff in your CO Client Version 5065
Bugs: Can't Equip Katanas Yet
Missing: Ninja Skills
Version: Beta (For tests)
Guide:
Step 1- Extract this Files into your CO Folder Version 5065
Link Download: RapidShare: Easy Filehosting
[Release] Ninja Amulet (LOTF) 08/21/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 13 Replies i used #search and didn't find a *release* for it. pete ninja had a code, but it was tested, so i just coded this and figured i'd release for all those retro coders. (like myself.) alright.
in character.cs
search: 723584
(if that isn't implemented in your source, search: 1060101
above either of those, add in:
else if (ItemParts == "723583") //NINJA AMULET
Probs while adding Ninja to LOTF 07/18/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 20 Replies Well i added Ninja but Katanas use Boxing as Prof how can i fix this?
[Release] Adding form to load (LOTF) 04/15/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 40 Replies I bet most of you already know how to do this, but this is just for the people that don't know how to make the form open up.
First, open LOTF.
Then right-click on COServerProject in the Solution Explorer.
Click Add > Windows Form...
Then Form1.cs should be in the Solution Explorer.
Now go to View > Toolbox and you can start adding buttons and stuff.
[Help] With adding skills in lotf 09/09/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies How exactly would i like add skills in lotf casue i want to add some more skills. I'll release it if some one could help me on how to do it :)