Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Points ( Custom idea )

Discussion on [Release] Points ( Custom idea ) within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old 07/12/2009, 07:04   #31

elite*gold: 0
Smile Help

Awesome, I customized it to make it better. Thanks!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Custom Quest
09/11/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 11 Replies
Hello. This is a cool little quest I made. Credits go to me and -Shunsui-. I hope you like it! Add these codes to NPCDialog.cs: #region Ghost case 67435: { if (Control == 0)
[Release] Another Custom Quest
04/23/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 6 Replies
Hello I made this quest all by myself It is pretty good I guess Add these to NPCDialog.cs: #region Shirly Quest case 778867: { if (Control == 0) {
idea, vote points
05/23/2009 - RF Online - 0 Replies
hiya all:bandit: u all know it... ure voting for ur private server to get some game points... but i want more... always wait 12 hours after 1 vote?! thats shitty... i was trying to bypass this waiting time with some proxys... but fail... some1 have any idea? peace out:bandit:
[RELEASE] Custom Monsters
11/14/2008 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 5 Replies
Hi, I Edited how most of the monsters look In-game Some look realy cool ^^ everything works fine for me.. so i dont think there are any bugs xD i hope at least Someone likes it. Lol i cant upload any Pictures because my net is slow as Hell! If someone can upload an image of some of the monsters i'll give em a Thanks lol xD I'm Murtah by the way. Oh, This is for server owners.. just add the Three cq_monstertype's into ya My Folder and the monsterface into your Ini Folder of your client :P you...
And Idea For Pking Without Gaining Pk Points
08/22/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Ok, this is just an idea, maybe you could edit the file that controles monsters, so it makes you seem as a monster, then you can kill someone as a "monster" therefore gaining no pk points, this is just an idea.