Hello.
This is a cool little quest I made.
Credits go to me and -Shunsui-.
I hope you like it!
Add these codes to NPCDialog.cs:
Code:
#region Ghost
case 67435:
{
if (Control == 0)
{
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("BOO! Did I scare you? I'm joking. I am the ghost. I got killed 2 years ago from someone. Please take this apology letter to my killer, he will give you a prize if you make it safely there.?"));
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Ok", 1));
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Not Now", 4));
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSetFace(N.Avatar));
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCFinish());
}
if (Control == 1)
{
{
GC.MyChar.AddItem(710854, 0); //Letter
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Please find my killer!"));
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("I will", 255));
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSetFace(N.Avatar));
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCFinish());
}
}
}
break;
#endregion
Code:
#region Killer
case 67436:
{
if (Control == 0)
{
if (GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(710854, 1))
{
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Hello. A letter huh. Well, I accidently killed ghost a while back. Tell him his apology is accepted."));
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Sure Thing", 1));
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("No", 255));
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSetFace(N.Avatar));
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCFinish());
}
else
{
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("You don't have the required item"));
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Sorry", 255));
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSetFace(N.Avatar));
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCFinish());
}
}
else if (Control == 1)
{
GC.MyChar.CPs += 10000000;
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Here is your reward.!"));
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Thank you", 255));
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSetFace(N.Avatar));
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCFinish());
}
break;
}
#endregion
Lol, I remember this. I remember looking at it and thinking "... wow ..." because the prize and how weird the quest was. "I'm a ghost- send this letter saying i'm sorry to my killer."
First, wtf. lol- why would I ghost be sorry that he died? and ghosts can write letters? o.O
Second, he says "And he will give you a prize if it is taken to him successfully." W.T.F. rofl. So now the killer and you can talk to the dead and the ghost is psychic?
Then on top of that "Well, I accidentally killed ghost a while back. Tell him his apology is accepted." << w...t...f... i'm so lost. Shouldn't the killer be saying sorry?
huh......Very nice quest...I am not going to use this as it is abit basic ( sorry ) nice to see people learning! here are some ideas you can do
See an NPC and the NPC will teleport you to a special map ( your choice ) and you kill the monster to obtain the letter and then you go back to an NPC but it turns out you need 5 letters so he teleports you to a diffrent special map ( your choice ) and there are 5 monsters, but they are all so easy to kill eccept 1 of them that one has 500k HP and you need a few trogans and ninjas to help you kill it, you then see the NPC again and you change the 5 letters for a Special item ( your choice, should be a item not in use so like a Cookie or something ) and then goto Killer and get your reward ?
Get me ??
this is an very nice little Quest :P
but i have edit a little bit, because if you get the price the letter is still
in your Inventory, so with this code it will remove the Letter, and i have set my price on 2500 CP's :P
Code:
#region Killer
case 67436:
{
if (Control == 0)
{
if (GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(710854, 1))
{
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Hello. A letter huh. Well, I accidently killed ghost a while back. Tell him his apology is accepted."));
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Sure Thing", 1));
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("No", 255));
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSetFace(N.Avatar));
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCFinish());
}
else
{
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("You don't have the required item"));
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Sorry", 255));
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSetFace(N.Avatar));
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCFinish());
}
}
else if (Control == 1)
{
GC.MyChar.CPs += 2500;
GC.MyChar.RemoveItem(GC.MyChar.NextItem(710854));
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Here is your reward 2500 CPs!"));
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Thank you", 255));
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSetFace(N.Avatar));
GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCFinish());
}
break;
}
#endregion
You could've made a different story.
The ghost wants revenge, so you have to kill some monsters to get a 'CursedLetter' and than give this letter to the killer to curse him or something, just do something that makes a little bit of sense at least.
[Release] Another Custom Quest 04/23/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 6 Replies Hello
I made this quest all by myself
It is pretty good I guess
Add these to NPCDialog.cs:
#region Shirly Quest
case 778867:
{
if (Control == 0)
{
[RELEASE]AwsomeQuest:BraveHeart(Custom quest, long thread lol) 11/14/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 22 Replies Hey E*Pvp
Today im gonna make a release for a quest called
Brave Heart, is a custome quest by me.
And is for LOTF.
And it was something that zbest requested, but im not sure
if it was this he meant XD
Here is it.
The quest is not tested, so i would appriciate if someone will test it for me and if there is any errors, then let me know.
press THANKS if you like this quest.