Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best server guide/source

Discussion on Best server guide/source within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Best server guide/source

Closed. I joined a Team already.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Full Working Guide ImmuneOne Source
09/23/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 74 Replies
Hi all this is full working guide to run ImmuneOne source first you can find source & loader here http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-guide s-releases/609850-rel-unfinished-projectexodus-sou rce.html ___________________________ Because of a lot people have many problems and troubles in running this source I decided to make full guide as I was one of those people steps
Ascent Server guide (source code)
02/08/2010 - WoW Private Server - 8 Replies
Benifits of making a server from the source code are: You know that you have the latest version when your doing it You might want a server like blizzards, which you can easily make (repacks usually don't work, or have random vendors all over the place, which you can make yourself if you want a funserver) and well... Its the first time a server worked for me! (There are more but i cant remember them) Required Programs through this guide; TortoiseSVN This will be used to download the...
[Guide]How to set up a Private Server using KoS Source(Hamachi)
07/15/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 134 Replies
Before I start, no this source wasnt made 100% by me... It was started by Hadeset, Moved to Samehvan, Moved to Gfun, and now its me. The Source you're receiving is the Public source... which is just Rev4C with minor edits." This source works on the Clients of KoS, and QO(i'll upload QO client later) Setting up the Server Alright, Lets get this started, Download the Source here: http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m303/czzc-inc/ buttons/Downloadcopy.png ALT Download...
[Guide] How to change server restart time (LOTF Source)
08/17/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
I will not take any credit for this topic, I am only releasing it. I am thanking EVERYONE that helped me. Thank you. =] Introduction Before we may continue, make sure you have the following. 1. Microsoft Visual C# 2005 or 2008 2. LOTF source 3. A brain w/ common sense