Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 02:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Monster Hunter Quest (Pro Editon)

Discussion on [Release] Monster Hunter Quest (Pro Editon) within the CO2 PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[Release] Monster Hunter Quest (Pro Editon)

This is everything you need to setup the Monster Hunter Quest in your LOTF based private server. This is a more advanced Monster Hunter Quest, which records where you took the quest from.

Why Release it?
- It is fairly easy to figure out, and if you have decent knowledge of C# and of the source you use, then you can figure it out.
- Also, I believe that open source coding for servers is a lot more efficient, and produces better/more advanced results.

What is the Monster Hunter Quest?
- It is the quest where you talk to the Captain in each city, and then you kill a certain amount (100 or 300) of monsters, then you get exp worth 1/2 and ExpBall and a Meteor.

What will I need?
- Brain w/ common sense
- LOTF source [Link: ]

How to Setup the Monster Hunter Quest

Database:

- To access the database:

- You need to create 3 new tables in Characters:
QuestKO, QuestMob, QuestFrom

Definition of these tables:
QuestMob - The monster you are supposed to kill for the quest.
QuestKO - Records how many QuestMob's you have killed.
QuestFrom - Where you got the quest from (TC, BI, etc)

- Now, you need to add 6 new NPCs.
Click the link below to view/download the table for all the NPCs (includes everything to make the NPC location)
Link:

Source:

Define our Variables, etc
In Character.cs:
Code:
        public string QuestFrom = "";
        public string QuestMob = "";
        public uint QuestKO = 0;
- First, lets make so you get +1 QuestKO everytime you kill a QuestMob:

In World.cs, search for: if (Mob.GetDamage(Damage)), under that, add this:
Code:
                    if (Mob.Name == User.QuestMob)
                    {
                        User.QuestKO++;
                        User.MyClient.SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(User.MyClient.MessageId, "SYSTEM", User.Name, " " + User.QuestMob + "s Killed: " + User.QuestKO + ". Target: 300. From: " + User.QuestFrom + "Captain.", 2005));
                        if (User.QuestKO >= 300)
                        {
                            User.MyClient.SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(User.MyClient.MessageId, "SYSTEM", User.Name, "You have killed enough monsters for the quest. Go report to the " + User.QuestFrom + "Captain.", 2005));
                        }
                    }
Now in Character.cs, search for: if (MobTarget.GetDamage((uint)AttackDMG)), and under that add:
Code:
                                            if (MobTarget.Name == QuestMob)
                                            {
                                                QuestKO++;
                                                MyClient.SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MyClient.MessageId, "SYSTEM", Name, " " + QuestMob + "s Killed: " + QuestKO + ". Target: 300. From: " + QuestFrom + "Captain.", 2005));
                                                if (QuestKO >= 300)
                                                {
                                                    MyClient.SendPacket(General.MyPackets.SendMsg(MyClient.MessageId, "SYSTEM", Name, "You have killed enough monsters for the quest. Go report to the " + QuestFrom + "Captain.", 2005));
                                                }
                                            }
- Awesome, now when we kill the QuestMob we get +1 QuestKO! But how do we know what QuestMob is?? And how do we get our reward when we kill 300 QuestMobs?!?!?!?!
- Now we will add the NPCs:
These go into Client.cs, under case 2031: where all the other NPCs are =P
Code:
                            #region TC Monster Hunter Quest
                            if (CurrentNPC == 280)//TC CloudSaint'sJar Quest
                            {
                                if (MyChar.QuestFrom == "")
                                {
                                    if (MyChar.Level <= 24)
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Glad to see you are here! Twin City is being besieged by monsters recently. If you can help us out, your reward will be EXP worth a ExpBall and Meteor. But remember you can only get 3 opportunities everyday."));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Go kill Turtledoves (Level 7)", 1));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Go kill Robins (Level 12)", 2));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Go kill Apparitions (Level 17)", 3));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Go kill Poltergeists (Level 22)", 4));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSetFace(30));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCFinish());
                                    }
                                    else if (MyChar.Level <= 44)
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("You are powerful now. I suggest you go to the Captain of Phoenix City, because I heard he is annoyed by the rampant monsters there. I believe you can help him a lot. I will teleport you there to save time."));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Please send me to Phoenix City.", 10));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("I don't want to go there.", 255));
                                    }
                                    else if (MyChar.Level <= 64)
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("You are powerful now. I suggest you go to the Captain of Ape Mountain, because I heard he is annoyed by the rampant monsters there. I believe you can help him a lot. I will teleport you there to save time."));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Please send me to Ape Mountain.", 11));
                                    }
                                    else if (MyChar.Level <= 84)
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("You are powerful now. I suggest you go to the Captain of Desert City, because I heard he is annoyed by the rampant monsters there. I believe you can help him a lot. I will teleport you there to save time."));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Please send me to Desert City.", 12));
                                    }
                                    else if (MyChar.Level <= 99)
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("You are powerful now. I suggest you go to the Captain of Bird Island, because I heard he is annoyed by the rampant monsters there. I believe you can help him a lot. I will teleport you there to save time."));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Please send me to Bird Island.", 13));
                                    }
                                    else if (MyChar.Level <= 119)
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("You are powerful now. I suggest you go to the Captain of Mystic Castle, because I heard he is annoyed by the rampant monsters there. I believe you can help him a lot. I will teleport you there to save time."));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Please send me to Mystic Castle.", 14));
                                    }
                                    else if (MyChar.Level >= 120)
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("You have made the land peaceful! There is nothing left for you to do!"));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Okay.", 255));
                                    }
                                }
                                else if (MyChar.QuestFrom == "TC")
                                {
                                    if (MyChar.QuestKO >= 300 && MyChar.InventoryContains(750000, 1))
                                    {
                                        MyChar.RemoveItem(MyChar.ItemNext(750000));
                                        MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                        MyChar.QuestMob = "";
                                        MyChar.QuestFrom = "";
                                        MyChar.AddExp((ulong)(1295000 + MyChar.Level * 100000), false);
                                        MyChar.AddItem("1088001-0-0-0-0-0", 0, (uint)General.Rand.Next(36457836));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Good job! You killed 300 Monsters! Here is your Exp worth 2 ExpBalls and a Meteor."));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Thanks.", 255));
                                    }
                                    else if (MyChar.QuestKO >= 0)
                                    {
                                        if (MyChar.InventoryContains(750000, 1))
                                        {
                                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Why do you hurry to come back? What happened? How about your quest to kill 300 " + MyChar.QuestMob + "?"));
                                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("I'll get to it.", 255));
                                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("I want to end the Quest.", 9));
                                        }
                                        else
                                        {
                                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Alas! Where is the CloudSaint'sJar that I lent you? If you can't find it, I suggest you to give up the quest. But don't worry, you can get a new quest again."));
                                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Sorry its my fault.", 9));
                                        }
                                    }
                                }
                                else if (MyChar.QuestFrom == "PC")
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("The quest you got from PCCaptain hasn't been finished yet. Please finish it or give up before getting the new quest from me."));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("I'm going to finish it right away.", 255));
                                }
                                else if (MyChar.QuestFrom == "AC")
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("The quest you got from ACCaptain hasn't been finished yet. Please finish it or give up before getting the new quest from me."));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("I'm going to finish it right away.", 255));
                                }
                                else if (MyChar.QuestFrom == "DC")
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("The quest you got from DCCaptain hasn't been finished yet. Please finish it or give up before getting the new quest from me."));
                                }
                                else if (MyChar.QuestFrom == "BI")
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("The quest you got from BICaptain hasn't been finished yet. Please finish it or give up before getting the new quest from me."));
                                }
                                else if (MyChar.QuestFrom == "MC")
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("The quest you got from MCCaptain hasn't been finished yet. Please finish it or give up before getting the new quest from me."));
                                }
                            }
                            #endregion
                            #region PC Monster Hunter Quest
                            if (CurrentNPC == 281)//PC CloudSaint'sJar Quest
                            {
                                {
                                    if (MyChar.Level <= 24)
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("You are powerful now. I suggest you go to the Captain of Twin City, because I heard he is annoyed by the rampant monsters there. I believe you can help him a lot. I will teleport you there to save time."));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Please send me to Twin City.", 9));
                                    }
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Glad to see you are here! Phoenix City is being besieged by monsters recently. If you can help us out, your reward will be EXP worth a ExpBall and Meteor. But remember you can only get 3 opportunities everyday."));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Go kill WingedSnakes (Level 27)", 1));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Go kill Bandits (Level 32)", 2));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Go kill FireRats (Level 42)", 3));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Go kill FireSpirits (Level 47)", 4));
                                    }
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("You are powerful now. I suggest you go to the Captain of Ape Mountain, because I heard he is annoyed by the rampant monsters there. I believe you can help him a lot. I will teleport you there to save time."));
                                    }
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("You are powerful now. I suggest you go to the Captain of Desert City, because I heard he is annoyed by the rampant monsters there. I believe you can help him a lot. I will teleport you there to save time."));
                                    }
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("You are powerful now. I suggest you go to the Captain of Bird Island, because I heard he is annoyed by the rampant monsters there. I believe you can help him a lot. I will teleport you there to save time."));
                                    }
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("You are powerful now. I suggest you go to the Captain of Mystic Castle, because I heard he is annoyed by the rampant monsters there. I believe you can help him a lot. I will teleport you there to save time."));
                                    }
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("You have made the land peaceful! There is nothing left for you to do!"));
                                    }
                                }
                                {
                                    {
                                        MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                        MyChar.QuestMob = "";
                                        MyChar.QuestFrom = "";
                                        MyChar.AddExp((ulong)(1295000 + MyChar.Level * 50000), false);
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Good job! You killed 300 Monsters! Here is your Exp and Meteor."));
                                    }
                                    {
                                        {
                                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Why do you hurry to come back? What happened? How about your quest to kill 300 " + MyChar.QuestMob + "?"));
                                        }
                                        else
                                        {
                                            SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Alas! Where is the CloudSaint'sJar that I lent you? If you can't find it, I suggest you to give up the quest. But don't worry, you can get a new quest again."));
                                        }
                                    }
                                }
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("The quest you got from TCCaptain hasn't been finished yet. Please finish it or give up before getting the new quest from me."));
                                }
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("The quest you got from ACCaptain hasn't been finished yet. Please finish it or give up before getting the new quest from me."));
                                }
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("The quest you got from DCCaptain hasn't been finished yet. Please finish it or give up before getting the new quest from me."));
                                }
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("The quest you got from BICaptain hasn't been finished yet. Please finish it or give up before getting the new quest from me."));
                                }
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("The quest you got from MCCaptain hasn't been finished yet. Please finish it or give up before getting the new quest from me."));
                                }
                            }
                            #endregion
                            #region AC Monster Hunter Quest
                            if (CurrentNPC == 282)//AC CloudSaint'sJar Quest
                            {
                                {
                                    if (MyChar.Level <= 24)
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("You are powerful now. I suggest you go to the Captain of Twin City, because I heard he is annoyed by the rampant monsters there. I believe you can help him a lot. I will teleport you there to save time."));
                                    }
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("You are powerful now. I suggest you go to the Captain of Pheonix City, because I heard he is annoyed by the rampant monsters there. I believe you can help him a lot. I will teleport you there to save time."));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Please send me to Pheonix City.", 10));
                                    }
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Glad to see you are here! Ape Mountain is being besieged by monsters recently. If you can help us out, your reward will be EXP worth a ExpBall and Meteor. But remember you can only get 3 opportunities everyday."));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Go kill Macaquees (Level 47)", 1));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Go kill GiantAps (Level 52)", 2));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Go kill ThunderApes (Level 57)", 3));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Go kill SnakeMen (Level 62)", 4));
                                    }
                                    {
                                    }
                                    {
                                    }
                                    {
                                    }
                                    {
                                    }
                                }
                                {
                                    {
                                        MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                        MyChar.QuestMob = "";
                                        MyChar.QuestFrom = "";
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Good job! You killed 300 Monsters! Here is your Exp and Meteor."));
                                    }
                                    {
                                        {
                                        }
                                        else
                                        {
                                        }
                                    }
                                }
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("The quest you got from TCCaptain hasn't been finished yet. Please finish it or give up before getting the new quest from me."));
                                }
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("The quest you got from PCCaptain hasn't been finished yet. Please finish it or give up before getting the new quest from me."));
                                }
                                {
                                }
                                {
                                }
                                {
                                }
                            }
                            #endregion
                            #region DC Monster Hunter Quest
                            if (CurrentNPC == 283)//DC CloudSaint'sJar Quest
                            {
                                {
                                    if (MyChar.Level <= 24)
                                    {
                                    }
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("You are powerful now. I suggest you go to the Captain of Phoenix City, because I heard he is annoyed by the rampant monsters there. I believe you can help him a lot. I will teleport you there to save time."));
                                    }
                                    {

}
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Glad to see you are here! Desert City is being besieged by monsters recently. If you can help us out, your reward will be EXP worth a ExpBall and Meteor. But remember you can only get 3 opportunities everyday."));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Go kill SandMonsters (Level 67)", 1));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Go kill HillMonsters (Level 72)", 2));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Go kill RockMonsters (Level 77)", 3));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Go kill BladeGhosts (Level 82)", 4));
                                    }
                                    {
                                    }
                                    {
                                    }
                                    {
                                    }
                                }
                                {
                                    {
                                        MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                        MyChar.QuestMob = "";
                                        MyChar.QuestFrom = "";
                                    }
                                    {
                                        {
                                        }
                                        else
                                        {
                                        }
                                    }
                                }
                                {
                                }
                                {
                                }
                                {
                                }
                                {
                                }
                                {
                                }
                            }
                            #endregion
                            #region BI Monster Hunter Quest
                            if (CurrentNPC == 284)//BI CloudSaint'sJar Quest
                            {
                                {
                                    if (MyChar.Level <= 24)
                                    {
                                    }
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("You are powerful now. I suggest you go to the Captain of Pheonix City, because I heard he is annoyed by the rampant monsters there. I believe you can help him a lot. I will teleport you there to save time."));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Please send me to Pheonix City.", 10));
                                    }
                                    {

}
                                    {

}
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Glad to see you are here! Bird Island is being besieged by monsters recently. If you can help us out, your reward will be EXP worth a ExpBall and Meteor. But remember you can only get 3 opportunities everyday."));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Go kill Birdmen (Level 87)", 1));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Go kill Hawkings (Level 92)", 2));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Go kill BanditL97, BanditL98, or Robbers (Level 97)", 3));
                                    }
                                    {
                                    }
                                    {
                                    }
                                }
                                {
                                    {
                                        MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                        MyChar.QuestMob = "";
                                        MyChar.QuestFrom = "";
                                    }
                                    {
                                        {
                                        }
                                        else
                                        {
                                        }
                                    }
                                }
                                {
                                }
                                {
                                }
                                {
                                }
                                {
                                }
                                {
                                }
                            }
                            #endregion
                            #region MC Monster Hunter Quest
                            if (CurrentNPC == 285)//MC CloudSaint'sJar Quest
                            {
                                {
                                    if (MyChar.Level <= 24)
                                    {
                                    }
                                    {
                                    }
                                    {

}
                                    {

}
                                    {
                                    }
                                    {
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Glad to see you are here! Mystic Castle is being besieged by monsters recently. If you can help us out, your reward will be EXP worth a ExpBall and Meteor. But remember you can only get 3 opportunities everyday."));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Go kill Tombats (Level 102)", 1));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Go kill Bloodybats (Level 107)", 2));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Go kill BullMonsters (Level 112)", 3));
                                        SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Go kill RedDevils (Level 117)", 4));
                                    }
                                    {
                                    }
                                }
                                {
                                    {
                                        MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                        MyChar.QuestMob = "";
                                        MyChar.QuestFrom = "";
                                    }
                                    {
                                        {
                                        }
                                        else
                                        {
                                        }
                                    }
                                }
                                {
                                }
                                {
                                }
                                {
                                }
                                {
                                }
                                {
                                }
                            }
                            #endregion
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/12/2008, 05:44   #2

NPCs Part 2
Now, these go under case 2032: where all the other parts to the NPCs are.
Code:
                            #region MCCaptain 2
                            if (CurrentNPC == 285)
                            {
                                if (Control == 15)
                                {
                                    {
                                        MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                        MyChar.QuestMob = "";
                                        MyChar.QuestFrom = "";
                                    }
                                    else
                                    {
                                        MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                        MyChar.QuestMob = "";
                                        MyChar.QuestFrom = "";
                                    }
                                }
                                if (Control == 9)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Are you sure you want to end the quest?"));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("Yes, end the Quest.", 15));
                                }
                                if (Control == 1)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("If you can go and kill 300 TomBats, Mystic Castle will become much more peaceful. By the way, if you team up with other players, the soul of the monsters killed by your teammates can be drawn into your CloudSaint'sJar."));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("I accept the Quest.", 5));
                                }
                                if (Control == 2)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("If you can go and kill 300 BloodyBats, Mystic Castle will become much more peaceful. By the way, if you team up with other players, the soul of the monsters killed by your teammates can be drawn into your CloudSaint'sJar."));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("I accept the Quest.", 6));
                                }
                                if (Control == 3)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("If you can go and kill 300 BullMonsters, Mystic Castle will become much more peaceful. By the way, if you team up with other players, the soul of the monsters killed by your teammates can be drawn into your CloudSaint'sJar."));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("I accept the Quest.", 7));
                                }
                                if (Control == 4)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("If you can go and kill 300 RedDevils, Mystic Castle will become much more peaceful. By the way, if you team up with other players, the soul of the monsters killed by your teammates can be drawn into your CloudSaint'sJar."));
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCLink("I accept the Quest.", 8));
                                }
                                if (Control == 5)
                                {
                                    MyChar.QuestMob = "TombBat";
                                    MyChar.QuestFrom = "MC";
                                    MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                    MyChar.AddItem("750000-0-0-0-0-0", 0, (uint)General.Rand.Next(36457836));
                                }
                                if (Control == 6)
                                {
                                    MyChar.QuestMob = "BloodyBat";
                                    MyChar.QuestFrom = "MC";
                                    MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                }
                                if (Control == 7)
                                {
                                    MyChar.QuestMob = "BullMonster";
                                    MyChar.QuestFrom = "MC";
                                    MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                }
                                if (Control == 8)
                                {
                                    MyChar.QuestMob = "RedDevil";
                                    MyChar.QuestFrom = "MC";
                                    MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                }
                                if (Control == 10)
                                {
                                    MyChar.Teleport(1011, 230, 258);
                                }
                                if (Control == 11)
                                {
                                    MyChar.Teleport(1020, 569, 622);
                                }
                                if (Control == 12)
                                {
                                    MyChar.Teleport(1000, 477, 634);
                                }
                                if (Control == 13)
                                {
                                    MyChar.Teleport(1015, 791, 569);
                                }
                                if (Control == 14)
                                {
                                    MyChar.Teleport(1000, 083, 319);
                                }
                            }
                            #endregion
                            #region BICaptain 2
                            if (CurrentNPC == 284)
                            {
                                if (Control == 15)
                                {
                                    {
                                        MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                        MyChar.QuestMob = "";
                                        MyChar.QuestFrom = "";
                                    }
                                    else
                                    {
                                        MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                        MyChar.QuestMob = "";
                                        MyChar.QuestFrom = "";
                                    }
                                }
                                if (Control == 9)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("Are you sure you want to end the quest?"));
                                }
                                if (Control == 1)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("If you can go and kill 300 Birdmen, Bird Island will become much more peaceful. By the way, if you team up with other players, the soul of the monsters killed by your teammates can be drawn into your CloudSaint'sJar."));
                                }
                                if (Control == 2)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("If you can go and kill 300 Hawkings, Bird Island will become much more peaceful. By the way, if you team up with other players, the soul of the monsters killed by your teammates can be drawn into your CloudSaint'sJar."));
                                }
                                if (Control == 3)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("If you can go and kill 300 BanditL97, Bird Island will become much more peaceful. By the way, if you team up with other players, the soul of the monsters killed by your teammates can be drawn into your CloudSaint'sJar."));
                                }
                                if (Control == 5)
                                {
                                    MyChar.QuestMob = "Birdman";
                                    MyChar.QuestFrom = "BI";
                                    MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                }
                                if (Control == 6)
                                {
                                    MyChar.QuestMob = "HawKing";
                                    MyChar.QuestFrom = "BI";
                                    MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                }
                                if (Control == 7)
                                {
                                    MyChar.QuestMob = "BanditL97";
                                    MyChar.QuestFrom = "BI";
                                    MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                }
                                if (Control == 10)
                                {
                                }
                                if (Control == 11)
                                {
                                }
                                if (Control == 12)
                                {
                                }
                                if (Control == 13)
                                {
                                }
                                if (Control == 14)
                                {
                                }
                            }
                            #endregion
                            #region DCCaptain 2
                            if (CurrentNPC == 283)
                            {
                                if (Control == 15)
                                {
                                    {
                                        MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                        MyChar.QuestMob = "";
                                        MyChar.QuestFrom = "";
                                    }
                                    else
                                    {
                                        MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                        MyChar.QuestMob = "";
                                        MyChar.QuestFrom = "";
                                    }
                                }
                                if (Control == 9)
                                {
                                }
                                if (Control == 1)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("If you can go and kill 300 SandMonsters, Desert City will become much more peaceful. By the way, if you team up with other players, the soul of the monsters killed by your teammates can be drawn into your CloudSaint'sJar."));
                                }
                                if (Control == 2)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("If you can go and kill 300 HillMonsters, Desert City will become much more peaceful. By the way, if you team up with other players, the soul of the monsters killed by your teammates can be drawn into your CloudSaint'sJar."));
                                }
                                if (Control == 3)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("If you can go and kill 300 RockMonsters, Desert City will become much more peaceful. By the way, if you team up with other players, the soul of the monsters killed by your teammates can be drawn into your CloudSaint'sJar."));
                                }
                                if (Control == 4)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("If you can go and kill 300 BladeGhosts, Desert City will become much more peaceful. By the way, if you team up with other players, the soul of the monsters killed by your teammates can be drawn into your CloudSaint'sJar."));
                                }
                                if (Control == 5)
                                {
                                    MyChar.QuestMob = "SandMonster";
                                    MyChar.QuestFrom = "DC";
                                    MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                }
                                if (Control == 6)
                                {
                                    MyChar.QuestMob = "HillMonster";
                                    MyChar.QuestFrom = "DC";
                                    MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                }
                                if (Control == 7)
                                {
                                    MyChar.QuestMob = "RockMonster";
                                    MyChar.QuestFrom = "DC";
                                    MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                }
                                if (Control == 8)
                                {
                                    MyChar.QuestMob = "BladeGhost";
                                    MyChar.QuestFrom = "DC";
                                    MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                }
                                if (Control == 10)
                                {
                                }
                                if (Control == 11)
                                {
                                }
                                if (Control == 12)
                                {
                                }
                                if (Control == 13)
                                {
                                }
                                if (Control == 14)
                                {
                                }
                            }
                            #endregion
                            #region ACCaptain 2
                            if (CurrentNPC == 282)
                            {
                                if (Control == 15)
                                {
                                    {
                                        MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                        MyChar.QuestMob = "";
                                        MyChar.QuestFrom = "";
                                    }
                                    else
                                    {
                                        MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                        MyChar.QuestMob = "";
                                        MyChar.QuestFrom = "";
                                    }
                                }
                                if (Control == 9)
                                {
                                }
                                if (Control == 1)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("If you can go and kill 300 Macaques, Ape City will become much more peaceful. By the way, if you team up with other players, the soul of the monsters killed by your teammates can be drawn into your CloudSaint'sJar."));
                                }
                                if (Control == 2)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("If you can go and kill 300 GiantApes, Ape City will become much more peaceful. By the way, if you team up with other players, the soul of the monsters killed by your teammates can be drawn into your CloudSaint'sJar."));
                                }
                                if (Control == 3)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("If you can go and kill 300 ThunderApes, Ape City will become much more peaceful. By the way, if you team up with other players, the soul of the monsters killed by your teammates can be drawn into your CloudSaint'sJar."));
                                }
                                if (Control == 4)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("If you can go and kill 300 Snakemen, Ape City will become much more peaceful. By the way, if you team up with other players, the soul of the monsters killed by your teammates can be drawn into your CloudSaint'sJar."));
                                }
                                if (Control == 5)
                                {
                                    MyChar.QuestMob = "Macaque";
                                    MyChar.QuestFrom = "AC";
                                    MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                }
                                if (Control == 6)
                                {
                                    MyChar.QuestMob = "GiantApe";
                                    MyChar.QuestFrom = "AC";
                                    MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                }
                                if (Control == 7)
                                {
                                    MyChar.QuestMob = "ThunderApe";
                                    MyChar.QuestFrom = "AC";
                                    MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                }
                                if (Control == 8)
                                {
                                    MyChar.QuestMob = "Snakeman";
                                    MyChar.QuestFrom = "AC";
                                    MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                }
                                if (Control == 10)
                                {
                                }
                                if (Control == 11)
                                {
                                }
                                if (Control == 12)
                                {
                                }
                                if (Control == 13)
                                {
                                }
                                if (Control == 14)
                                {
                                }
                            }
                            #endregion
                            #region PCCaptain 2
                            if (CurrentNPC == 281)
                            {
                                if (Control == 15)
                                {
                                    {
                                        MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                        MyChar.QuestMob = "";
                                        MyChar.QuestFrom = "";
                                    }
                                    else
                                    {
                                        MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                        MyChar.QuestMob = "";
                                        MyChar.QuestFrom = "";
                                    }
                                }
                                if (Control == 9)
                                {
                                }
                                if (Control == 1)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("If you can go and kill 300 WingedSnakes, Phoenix City will become much more peaceful. By the way, if you team up with other players, the soul of the monsters killed by your teammates can be drawn into your CloudSaint'sJar."));
                                }
                                if (Control == 2)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("If you can go and kill 300 Bandits, Phoenix City will become much more peaceful. By the way, if you team up with other players, the soul of the monsters killed by your teammates can be drawn into your CloudSaint'sJar."));
                                }
                                if (Control == 3)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("If you can go and kill 300 FireRats, Phoenix City will become much more peaceful. By the way, if you team up with other players, the soul of the monsters killed by your teammates can be drawn into your CloudSaint'sJar."));
                                }
                                if (Control == 4)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("If you can go and kill 300 FireSpirits, Phoenix City will become much more peaceful. By the way, if you team up with other players, the soul of the monsters killed by your teammates can be drawn into your CloudSaint'sJar."));
                                }
                                if (Control == 5)
                                {
                                    MyChar.QuestMob = "WingedSnake";
                                    MyChar.QuestFrom = "PC";
                                    MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                }
                                if (Control == 6)
                                {
                                    MyChar.QuestMob = "Bandit";
                                    MyChar.QuestFrom = "TC";
                                    MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                }
                                if (Control == 7)
                                {
                                    MyChar.QuestMob = "FireRat";
                                    MyChar.QuestFrom = "PC";
                                    MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                }
                                if (Control == 8)
                                {
                                    MyChar.QuestMob = "FireSpirit";
                                    MyChar.QuestFrom = "PC";
                                    MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                }
                                if (Control == 10)
                                {
                                }
                                if (Control == 11)
                                {
                                }
                                if (Control == 12)
                                {
                                }
                                if (Control == 13)
                                {
                                }
                                if (Control == 14)
                                {
                                }
                            }
                            #endregion
                            #region TCCaptain 2
                            if (CurrentNPC == 280)
                            {
                                if (Control == 15)
                                {
                                    {
                                        MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                        MyChar.QuestMob = "";
                                        MyChar.QuestFrom = "";
                                    }
                                    else
                                    {
                                        MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                        MyChar.QuestMob = "";
                                        MyChar.QuestFrom = "";
                                    }
                                }
                                if (Control == 9)
                                {
                                }
                                if (Control == 1)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("If you can go and kill 300 Pheasants, Twin City will become much more peaceful. By the way, if you team up with other players, the soul of the monsters killed by your teammates can be drawn into your CloudSaint'sJar."));
                                }
                                if (Control == 2)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("If you can go and kill 300 Turtledoves, Twin City will become much more peaceful. By the way, if you team up with other players, the soul of the monsters killed by your teammates can be drawn into your CloudSaint'sJar."));
                                }
                                if (Control == 3)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("If you can go and kill 300 Robins, Twin City will become much more peaceful. By the way, if you team up with other players, the soul of the monsters killed by your teammates can be drawn into your CloudSaint'sJar."));
                                }
                                if (Control == 4)
                                {
                                    SendPacket(General.MyPackets.NPCSay("If you can go and kill 300 Poltergeists, Twin City will become much more peaceful. By the way, if you team up with other players, the soul of the monsters killed by your teammates can be drawn into your CloudSaint'sJar."));
                                }
                                if (Control == 5)
                                {
                                    MyChar.QuestMob = "Turtledove";
                                    MyChar.QuestFrom = "TC";
                                    MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                }
                                if (Control == 6)
                                {
                                    MyChar.QuestMob = "Robin";
                                    MyChar.QuestFrom = "TC";
                                    MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                }
                                if (Control == 7)
                                {
                                    MyChar.QuestMob = "Apparition";
                                    MyChar.QuestFrom = "TC";
                                    MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                }
                                if (Control == 8)
                                {
                                    MyChar.QuestMob = "Poltergeist";
                                    MyChar.QuestFrom = "TC";
                                    MyChar.QuestKO = 0;
                                }
                                if (Control == 10)
                                {
                                }
                                if (Control == 11)
                                {
                                }
                                if (Control == 12)
                                {
                                }
                                if (Control == 13)
                                {
                                }
                                if (Control == 14)
                                {
                                }
                            }
                            #endregion
- Awesome! We now have the NPCs Setup!! But whats this?!? Everytime we log out, we have to restart?!?!?!?! OMG IT DOESN'T SAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Now, we have to make it save how many kills you have, what monster you have to kill, and where you go the quest from.

In Database.cs, search for DataRow DR = DSet.Tables["Character"].Rows[0];, and add this under it:
Code:
                    Charr.QuestKO = Convert.ToUInt16((uint)DR["QuestKO"]);
                    Charr.QuestMob = (string)DR["QuestMob"];
                    Charr.QuestFrom = (string)DR["QuestFrom"];
Now, search for MySqlCommand Command = new MySqlCommand("UPDATE `Characters` SET, you have to edit this whole line to make it save our 3 new tables.
This is the original code, with the 3 added:
Code:
MySqlCommand Command = new MySqlCommand("UPDATE `Characters` SET `CharName` = '" + Charr.Name + "', `Level` = " + Charr.Level + ",`Exp` = " + Charr.Exp + ",`GuildDonation` = " + Charr.GuildDonation + ",`Strength` = " + Charr.Str + ",`Agility` = " + Charr.Agi + ",`Vitality` = " + Charr.Vit + ",`Spirit` = " + Charr.Spi + ",`Job` = " + Charr.Job + ",`Model` = " + Charr.RealModel + ",`Money` = " + Charr.Silvers + ",`CPs` = " + Charr.CPs + ",`CurrentHP` = " + Charr.CurHP + ",`StatPoints` = " + Charr.StatP + ",`MyGuild` = " + Charr.GuildID + ",`GuildPos` = " + Charr.GuildPosition + ",`LocationMap` = " + Charr.LocMap + ",`LocationX` = " + Charr.LocX + ",`LocationY` = " + Charr.LocY + ",`Hair` = " + Charr.Hair + ",`Equipment` = '" + Charr.PackedEquips + "',`Inventory` = '" + Charr.PackedInventory + "',`PKPoints` = " + Charr.PKPoints + ",`PrevMap` = " + Charr.PrevMap + ", `Skills` = '" + Charr.PackedSkills + "', `Profs` = '" + Charr.PackedProfs + "',`RBCount` = " + Charr.RBCount + ",`Avatar` = " + Charr.Avatar + ",`WHMoney` = " + Charr.WHSilvers + ",`VP` = " + Charr.VP + ",`Warehouses` = '" + Charr.PackedWHs + "',`Friends` = '" + Charr.PackedFriends + "',`Enemies` = '" + Charr.PackedEnemies + "',[B]`QuestKO` = '" + Charr.QuestKO + "',`QuestMob` = '" + Charr.QuestMob + "',`QuestFrom` = '" + Charr.QuestFrom + "'[/B] WHERE `Account` = '" + Charr.MyClient.Account + "'", Connection);
- Awesome, now the whole thing will save!!

I think that's everything... =P, If I've missed something, let me know!
Enjoy your new Monster Hunter Quest!

*NOTE*
The CloudSaint'sJar does not record your kills or anything, this has to be done with a packet, which I don't have.

Press Thanks if this helped!!
Thanks
8 Users
Old 08/12/2008, 06:16   #3

elite*gold: 0
LOTF Source = fail, Pointless
Old 08/12/2008, 06:21   #4

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Basiclly pointless as scottdavey says,because I assume they havent made the source decent yet by fixing stability. I will release all my knowledge in futher guides,just wait for them n00bies
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/12/2008, 06:49   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by emildayan1'ssig View Post
Source is bug free,extremely stable
i highly doubt this lol
Old 08/12/2008, 12:42   #6

Why do you doubt that? Fixing all the messed up packets and looking very carefully into every bug ,is already done by me and some mates. The original LOFT source,second one,can hold up to 25 people - 30 people. I already tried this,it held more than 50,and didnt lag at all. Im sure it could take 100,but I didnt have 100 people that could login,LOL =P
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2008, 15:28   #7

again he only copied it from the shadowco source (public)
Old 08/12/2008, 20:59   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Think-Fast View Post
again he only copied it from the shadowco source (public)
I did not copy this from the ShadowCo Source. I had this complete before the ShadowCo Source was released.
Old 08/12/2008, 21:46   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinshi88 View Post
I did not copy this from the ShadowCo Source. I had this complete before the ShadowCo Source was released.
Any proof?
Old 08/12/2008, 22:29   #10

Well,to be honest with you kinshi,it was kind of wierd when you told me you done rebirth code,because that was an pretty advanced thing at your level of coding. And that you had everything done within a day,and yes it looks like ShadowCO. Well im just being honest.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/12/2008, 22:52   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Think-Fast View Post
Any proof?
Kinda hard to get proof.
But the base of it is all around QuestFrom, which ShadowCo Source doesn't have.
Why does this one and ShadowCo both use QuestMob and QuestKO?
These were default in the database I downloaded with the first release of LOTF source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emildayan1 View Post
Well,to be honest with you kinshi,it was kind of wierd when you told me you done rebirth code,because that was an pretty advanced thing at your level of coding. And that you had everything done within a day,and yes it looks like ShadowCO. Well im just being honest.
Yeah, got RB from ShadowCo Source, just like everyone else. Why recode it when it works?
But this Monster Hunter isn't from ShadowCo, I coded this myself.
Old 08/13/2008, 00:33   #12

Ah,just what I though,but why did you say you coded it,just curious? anyways,i did not get it from shadowco,i swear on ***. ask the conorth team,they got the rebirth code from ME,and NOONE had it at that moment,only me me me me =P

Um,QuestMob and QuestKO wasnt defaut o.0 Oh well,not what I saw,i added those myself.

And to you others,what I belive,kinshi coded the monsterhunter quest by himself,
but kinshi,to be honest,you got a little help from me,didnt u ?=P Like so the skill kill counts etc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/13/2008, 01:28   #13

Cause I wanted you to code with me, and I knew I wasn't uber good after this little of time, and I knew u wernt gonna code with me if I wasn't uber.
I believe you man.

They were default in the LOTF source I got =S weird.

Yes, thanks EmMe, and yeah I got help with the kill counts from you, thanks =P
Old 08/13/2008, 01:56   #14

is this for private server?
Old 08/13/2008, 02:00   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocolimo View Post
is this for private server?
Yes, for a LOTF source based private server.
May I quote myself from the first line of the first page:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinshi88
This is everything you need to setup the Monster Hunter Quest in your LOTF based private server.