Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Doubts about the NPC dialogue

Discussion on Doubts about the NPC dialogue within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Doubts about the NPC dialogue

Guys, I'm having to add my dificudades NPC to talk, I'm using sourcer 5375.
I create all the coder and add a new NPC in the database with the ID case the coder. The NPC does not start the dialogue, can someone tell me why?

I'm not using sourcer 12Talis because she does not need task and is much easier.

PS: I have a slight feeling that has something to do the task, alkyl can help me?
Old 06/16/2011, 09:23   #2

Received Thanks: 1,107
are you really using the F6 to rebuild your project after you Edit/Add any codes ?
Old 06/16/2011, 20:51   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by { Angelius } View Post
are you really using the F6 to rebuild your project after you Edit/Add any codes ?
Yes, I'm not problem to update or change the dialogue, but problem in creating a new NPC and make him talk.
Like I said I have suspicions about the task because all the NPC type 2 need it ok? and how do I generate a task? how to create one or add it to npc
Old 06/20/2011, 18:15   #4

I was wondering what value I add the NPC task0 table, I realized that all type 2 NPCs need it, am I right?
Old 06/20/2011, 19:38   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by liviobvm20 View Post
I was wondering what value I add the NPC task0 table, I realized that all type 2 NPCs need it, am I right?
you add the task in the NPC table , Cq_task table and this task is the 1st id for your action so for e.g if you have npc has task 1000 then you add new line in the task table with id 1000 and in your action the npc dailog should start with 1000 so it's like this you click on the npc npc no nothing about the task the npc check the task table get the id then go to check the action table , thats it
Old 06/20/2011, 20:25   #6

I don't have this table, i'm using sourcer 5375..

Tags
5375, conquer, dialogue, npc, talk