Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem in the NPC dialogue 5375

Discussion on Problem in the NPC dialogue 5375 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Problem in the NPC dialogue 5375

Hello all go my question is very easy and simple, but is a doubt very important.
Well we know how to create an NPC just add the codes in dialogs.cs and insert an ID, this ID will be the same in sql table of NPCs, but when I turn the server is not the NPC Honestly .. I have a doubt about the table fields npc (task0, Task1, task2 ...) I would like to know if this is what is missing to start with on the NPC decks.
PS: My source is 5375

Question:
What are the task and how do I tell my NPC?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem With Vigro Of 5375
05/23/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Welcome Coders I've Problem With Vigro in 5375 Like This When i ride a horse +12 The Vigro Be So Low And Suddenly it high step by step Thanks For Will HElp Me.
[Question]NPC Dialogue from Ini
09/12/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 19 Replies
Ok so ive been messing with NPC dialogue, trying to find a good way to load them and make them editable while the server is running. Using COSX 5065 (i think) ive managed to load npc dialogue from an ini, and they are editable while the server is running BUT i still have the NPC options cases still hard coded. Would it be a good idea to keep these hard coded (limiting the edit-ability to just the text) Or should i go for a full rewrite of the npc dialogue area. This is based on a...
[REL] Fixed dialogue with proper grammar npcs for CoEmu v2
06/06/2010 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 24 Replies
Hey, Even for contributing the easiest things possible to create it is still a need to have proper npcs. Feel free to press thanks, if you don't i don't care either way. **PrizeNPC In character.cs Then the npc itsself: