Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Return of Pwnquer.

Discussion on The Return of Pwnquer. within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Return of Pwnquer.

r
Old 01/25/2024, 19:05   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,115
I don't believe that Pwnquer is your name to use.

That was a very successful server in 2008 that later became Trinity Conquer. I knew the developer of Trinity and got to work on that source a small amount when I was learning server development. I didn't have experience with the original Pwnquer team, but I think it's safe for me to say that you're not Impulse at the very least, and you shouldn't be using the name. Though, that's probably pretty obvious by you not owning the domain for pwnquer...

Being fair, I totally understand the love for a server and not wanting it to really die, but I would strongly recommend changing your name... Even with the best intentions, you're misleading players and misusing the name for promotion. That's a pretty bad first gesture to your players. You trying to link to the original Pwnquer forums that are down is pretty funny... And how blatant this website is. The huge "gib me money" button being the biggest element on the website is a pretty big red flag. But I think you can still make a server without abusing the name.

But yeah, intentional or not, this isn't a great look.
Old 01/28/2024, 11:28   #3
Chasing

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 194/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,828
Advertising other websites is only allowed if these contain a publicly accessible link back to elitepvpers.

#closed
Old 03/06/2024, 09:58   #4
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,538
Arrow CO2 PServer Advertising -> CO2 PServer Archi…

#moved
Closed Thread