This is hilarious. So you removed the PayPal account you were using to accept donations after I called out that it was stolen from a Mississippi woman. Then you claimed you were her husband from Egypt while not knowing she even had kids. And now you added a Facebook link to a random guy with an American flag beard in the banner who isn't her husband. Good work.
Edit: Also, you must be a very early riser in Mississippi. When was this posted, 5am?
There used to be a rule somewhere on Elitepvpers that forbid "shop servers" from being set up. But I can't find that rule anymore and it was always pretty vague. You'd go crazy trying to moderate these servers getting posted, though. Popup p2w servers are always going to exist, unfortunately. Best we can do is just call it out, continue to educate players, and hope not too many players fall victim.
lol explain how this is a pw2 server seeing how i have a npc in game that gives free items +12 p7..... go ahead and explain?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited
This is hilarious. So you removed the PayPal account you were using to accept donations after I called out that it was stolen from a Mississippi woman. Then you claimed you were her husband from Egypt while not knowing she even had kids. And now you added a Facebook link to a random guy with an American flag beard in the banner who isn't her husband. Good work.
Edit: Also, you must be a very early riser in Mississippi. When was this posted, 5am?
what paypal account? I think you are a crazy miserable person dude i wish so bad u would meet me in real life. you are the worst stalker in the world lol. what paypal account?
lol explain how this is a pw2 server seeing how i have a npc in game that gives free items +12 p7..... go ahead and explain?
So you're giving away free +12 P7 items, but then you're also selling a full +8 set for $10? Why? That sounds like gross incompetence to me... Also 1m CPs for $5 is very p2w. I really don't think anyone needed to explain that to you.
Edit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by brockley1
what paypal account? I think you are a crazy miserable person dude i wish so bad u would meet me in real life. you are the worst stalker in the world lol. what paypal account?
ko
I'm sorry, care to explain what you'd do if you saw me in real life?
Really? It's cheaper if you buy nothing lol (also if you spend 4.99 you buy 1M CPs and build a full +12 with much more)
Do you even know what you're doing?