Well my server is a 5165 server I have been working on for a few weeks and its in beta. I need some testers. Here's the site.
Add me on msn to report bugs.
We are now on a VPS, meaning no down time.
We are up 24/7 and still need more testers!
Well my server is a 5165 server I have been working on for a few weeks and its in beta. I need some testers. It's non hamachi and currently I'm hosting it till I get a VPs. Here's the site.
Add me on msn to report bugs.
Can we have some information befor we start playing?
Can we have some information befor we start playing?
Eh, lol im not good at describing but here it goes.
This server is not a quick +12 130 super server.
This server takes work.
The cps rate is different for each city.
There is guild war.
Other stuff.
Revive here works.
I fixed alotta bugs.
There's more stuff but i cba to elaborate, I'm trying to fix a packet atm.
Lol hows that?
Eh, lol im not good at describing but here it goes.
This server is not a quick +12 130 super server.
This server takes work.
I have a tseter who has been playing for about 2 days and still doesnt have full super. Maybe 1 or 2 super items but no socs.
The cps rate is different for each city.
There is guild war.
Other stuff.
Revive here works.
I fixed alotta bugs.
There's more stuff but i cba to elaborate, I'm trying to fix a packet atm.
Lol hows that?
Leet-gaming , Gaming website with Gaming servers currently in development 08/20/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies Hey.
Currently Leet-gaming is a gaming type forum with gaming chat and loads more.
But behind the scenes , The forum team are working on many private servers to help make us more popular:
Servers Currently in Development
Gunz - The Duel
Aion private server
Vitality Gaming; Vitality Cabal Open Beta is here!!! 06/30/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 15 Replies Ok as you can see we have ended cb and open beta has started around 12 hours ago.
Vitality Cabal Open Beta
Rates are decided:
exp:350x
skill:500x