Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 07:16

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Valhalla Conquer Classic [Custom Anticheat!]

Discussion on Valhalla Conquer Classic [Custom Anticheat!] within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread
 
Old 12/10/2018, 17:13   #16
 
elite*gold: 12
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7,577
Received Thanks: 3,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigstank View Post
My real question how recent did that happen? because since the server was purchased we made it very clear not to advertise into other discords and the POS that we bought the source from I know for a fact DID advertise in dozens of servers and tried to poach players, But since we took over (November 9th) we have been doing nothing but cleaning up after them and fixing what left us with if anyone from OUR team did advertise in your server give us the name and they won't be involved with us anymore simple as that we aren't for advertising in others servers hence why we made this forums post in the first place and we are getting the heat because of 2 idiots who did dirty stuff before us.



When was this because I can assure you it wasn't none of us and if it was recent than I would want a name to talk to the staff member we took over November 9th.

You got banned because instead of actually asking a question or trying to be somewhat decent about it you came out trying to be an ass than tried DDOSING us when we banned you to avoid conflict. We purchased the source and website from 2 goofballs who purchased it from ShannaraCo and didn't care to change a single thing about it and would CONSTANTLY advertise in others discords and would do shady stuff. Which when I was a player on the server I told them from the start would have repercussions and bite them in the ass but instead of doing anything about it they gave up and pretty much handed it to us and now we are handling it and we working on changing everything but tackling things 1 at a time. You can sit and try to be little and think you know everything that has happened if you wanna actually hear the full story you can feel free to message me on discord and we can have a legit conversation on it Ill be happy to answer anything you want man but I can assure you since we took over we are do everything legit and slowly working out kinks that we can and make it work. The plan is and will never be for me to sell the source as I am doing this for fun and to learn things as I go we have a team that is working extremely hard to fix what we picked up with and is it perfect no? we never said it was but it is getting worked on yes it is but it already had people playing and we weren't just gonna take it down to fix the little things you are talking about. Ill expect a message on discord or a reply from you but I'm not gonna sit and argue about or try to get into a who can be more right about it but I'm happy to answer anything you wanna know


What was the guys name cause if it was Daenerys-Gandalf than that was the previous owners that left us with this trainwreck to clean up
Absolutely everything you just said about me is a lie. I didn't even speak a word on your server before being banned. The rest of this is just defamation. Do you really think I have the money and drive to buy resources for creating a distributed denial of service? I don't even have a server, and might as well have dial up internet. Honestly, nobody has ever accused me of such a thing. This server and its staff is bloody awful. You guys really shouldn't advertise here if you're going to ban every member and pin every problem you have / are causing on us. And again, I didn't speak a word on your discord.



Spirited is offline  
Old 12/10/2018, 17:25   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Absolutely everything you just said about me is a lie. I didn't even speak a word on your server before being banned.
I'd say that too if I knew it couldn't be proven but it's might fishy that we never lagged or people were having hardly any issues than as soon as we run into you and ban you to avoid conflict cause you know for a fact you only tried to join our discord to stir **** up but on here making it seem like we are ban happy ******** the server gets attacked? what I'm talking about is your original posts you trying to assume everything as if we are scamming everyone or trying to rip off other servers instead of being constructive you tried coming at us like we stole someone random servers source you didn't know a single thing or even try to hear it just wanted to try and be an jerk about it man. As I said the previous owners did nothing but shady **** and we are trying to fix it and making this forum post was the first step in us trying to recruit a legitimate way.


Bigstank is offline  
Old 12/10/2018, 17:34   #18
 
elite*gold: 12
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7,577
Received Thanks: 3,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigstank View Post
I'd say that too if I knew it couldn't be proven but it's might fishy that we never lagged or people were having hardly any issues than as soon as we run into you and ban you to avoid conflict cause you know for a fact you only tried to join our discord to stir **** up but on here making it seem like we are ban happy ******** the server gets attacked? what I'm talking about is your original posts you trying to assume everything as if we are scamming everyone or trying to rip off other servers instead of being constructive you tried coming at us like we stole someone random servers source you didn't know a single thing or even try to hear it just wanted to try and be an jerk about it man. As I said the previous owners did nothing but shady **** and we are trying to fix it and making this forum post was the first step in us trying to recruit a legitimate way.
So, you banned me for no reason and then you started getting lag on what the owner already said was a bad host, and your conclusion was "Spirited must be ddosing us", okay buddy. Even if the lag wasn't host related, it's definitely not the hundreds of other private server's that do that, it has to be me. Because I somehow have the resources and motivation to launch ddos attacks.
Spirited is offline  
Old 12/11/2018, 14:27   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,528
Received Thanks: 568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigstank View Post
Keep playing stupid bud! you already know why you got banned just like I know for a fact you did DDOS I'm not gonna continue to repeat myself because it somehow doesn't get through your thick skull mate not my fault your brain is "****** awful" like I said if you wanna know actually facts instead of trying to think you are a know it all you can message me! and all bullshit ahead have a good day!
You're a joke. You're literally ASSUMING someone is DDoS'ing your server based on absolutely nothing. Without any proof to back that up, you're just making a fool out of yourself. How will you handle these type of situations in-game? Do you also mute and/or ban people based on your assumptions?




This was sent to me while I was in the ConquerGods discord. Then when I joined the server and confronted them, this next guy (assuming him to be in charge) added me asking why I talk nonsense and then bans me after.

If you can't even run a discord, how are you gonna run a server?



Captivate is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/11/2018, 17:33   #20
 
elite*gold: 12
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7,577
Received Thanks: 3,723
I'm still blown away by these allegations. The security tests I perform on servers are completely white hat. Things like "can I get my plaintext password back through a form", "does this form submit in a way that could be spammed", or "what does the server response say about its version?". My security tests do not involve anything malicious, they're all non-intrusive tests. You also mentioned that you banned me, then this stuff happened. So you banned me for no reason, then pinned lag on me when it's probably some server owner not happy that you're advertising on their server. Geez.
Spirited is offline  
Old 12/11/2018, 19:01   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Nobody authorized you to scan or "pen test" any of the private servers (and their websites) on elitepvpers so don't come with your white hat **** fang.

Not authorized? Black hat, no matter your intentions.

I'm surprised the owners of this board allow somebody such as yourself to perform such hack attempts, report them publicly on this forum (not even responsible disclosure) and get away with it.

Also, **** server.
SomebodyElse22 is offline  
Old 12/11/2018, 21:35   #22
 
elite*gold: 12
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7,577
Received Thanks: 3,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by SomebodyElse22 View Post
Nobody authorized you to scan or "pen test" any of the private servers (and their websites) on elitepvpers so don't come with your white hat **** fang.

Not authorized? Black hat, no matter your intentions.

I'm surprised the owners of this board allow somebody such as yourself to perform such hack attempts, report them publicly on this forum (not even responsible disclosure) and get away with it.

Also, **** server.
I'm not making hack attempts. White hat is non-intrusive and non-damaging. Hacking implies data integrity breaching, confidentiality breaching, or availability denial of service. None of my normal private server tests involve any of that, and none require permission if it relates to user case security or security that involves client participation in establishing security between parties. We're talking about version strings that get sent with every response to check a public database of exploits and making them aware of the version being a decade old. We're talking about Forgotten password links returning plain text passwords. All user case.

Edit: And disclosure is only nice if it relates to large security exploits. I disclosed an issue with multiple servers which allowed accounts to be accessed without a password. They got fixed. You don't know about them because I did this behind the scenes.
Spirited is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2018, 05:17   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivate View Post
You're a joke. You're literally ASSUMING someone is DDoS'ing your server based on absolutely nothing. Without any proof to back that up, you're just making a fool out of yourself. How will you handle these type of situations in-game? Do you also mute and/or ban people based on your assumptions?




This was sent to me while I was in the ConquerGods discord. Then when I joined the server and confronted them, this next guy (assuming him to be in charge) added me asking why I talk nonsense and then bans me after.

If you can't even run a discord, how are you gonna run a server?

Lol previous owners bud keep assuming haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
I'm still blown away by these allegations. The security tests I perform on servers are completely white hat. Things like "can I get my plaintext password back through a form", "does this form submit in a way that could be spammed", or "what does the server response say about its version?". My security tests do not involve anything malicious, they're all non-intrusive tests. You also mentioned that you banned me, then this stuff happened. So you banned me for no reason, then pinned lag on me when it's probably some server owner not happy that you're advertising on their server. Geez.
Keep playing dumb not gonna keep repeating myself so you can play the poor stupid picked on victim card just trust me I know it was you lol you really are a class act lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivate View Post
You're a joke. You're literally ASSUMING someone is DDoS'ing your server based on absolutely nothing. Without any proof to back that up, you're just making a fool out of yourself. How will you handle these type of situations in-game? Do you also mute and/or ban people based on your assumptions?




This was sent to me while I was in the ConquerGods discord. Then when I joined the server and confronted them, this next guy (assuming him to be in charge) added me asking why I talk nonsense and then bans me after.

If you can't even run a discord, how are you gonna run a server?

That is Daenerys owners before us that never made a forum we bought it and tried to recruit a real way and you are trying to assume or flame the post because you THINK it was us who did it lol im not gonna sit and beg anyone to come and play the game? I never did any of the discord bans or saw what half of what you guys talked about til I got up and was told? Idk where you are up on your high horse but it's pretty funny keep assuming just like Spirited
Bigstank is offline  
Old 12/12/2018, 10:52   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 202
Received Thanks: 12
The server is decent. But like any other private server there is still room for improvement.
Anyway no wonder the CO-community is almost dead. Everyone just acting like high school teenagers. If you don't like each other keep it in PMs.
sadi12 is offline  
Old 12/12/2018, 14:50   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 1,528
Received Thanks: 568
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigstank View Post

When was this because I can assure you it wasn't none of us and if it was recent than I would want a name to talk to the staff member we took over November 9th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigstank View Post
Lol previous owners bud keep assuming haha


That is Daenerys owners before us that never made a forum we bought it and tried to recruit a real way and you are trying to assume or flame the post because you THINK it was us who did it lol im not gonna sit and beg anyone to come and play the game? I never did any of the discord bans or saw what half of what you guys talked about til I got up and was told? Idk where you are up on your high horse but it's pretty funny keep assuming just like Spirited
Look at the dates on the screenshots I posted. I don't assume, I base on evidence. You say you took over November 9th, screenshots date from November 20th.



Instead of fighting people who actually know what they're talking about, why not embrace their critics and simply become a better server? All successful servers (and generally everything in life) have had their fair share of critique. They didn't fight the people who criticized them, they embraced what they had to say and they better themselves. Spirited gave you valid constructive feedback regarding security between parties. Anyone who values the privacy and security of their players would value such feedback. That's something serious you should work on in order to improve your server, but you rather fight him and accuse him of DDoSing your server.
Captivate is offline  
Old 12/12/2018, 14:55   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivate View Post
Look at the dates on the screenshots I posted. I don't assume, I base on evidence. You say you took over November 9th, screenshots date from November 20th.



Instead of fighting people who actually know what they're talking about, why not embrace their critics and simply become a better server? All successful servers (and generally everything in life) have had their fair share of critique. They didn't fight the people who criticized them, they embraced what they had to say and they better themselves. Spirited gave you valid constructive feedback regarding security between parties. Anyone who values the privacy and security of their players would value such feedback. That's something serious you should work on in order to improve your server, but you rather fight him and accuse him of DDoSing your server.
Or maybe he isn't ask sneaky as he thinks and telling people what he is doing lol
Bigstank is offline  
Old 12/12/2018, 17:13   #27
 
elite*gold: 12
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7,577
Received Thanks: 3,723
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigstank View Post
Or maybe he isn't ask sneaky as he thinks and telling people what he is doing lol
I imagine running a server requires a lot of communication skills and acknowledging mistakes. I remember I just thanked a post from another server because they acknowledged a rollback that occurred and compensated their players. Meantime, you're averting blame to random people you don't like and banning people giving you negative feedback. It's pretty clear what you're doing, and I don't need to assume anything when I say that this server won't last more than a month. What a train wreck.

Edit: That's enough of my time defending myself. You still have a copied website, and I'm still unable to verify how you save passwords. Never properly acknowledged.


Spirited is offline  
Closed Thread



« [US BASED] CoRebel [NEW Custom Server] | Epoch Conquer 2.0 »

Similar Threads
[Release] Shannara Conquer - Unprotected Exe & Removed Custom Anticheat
12/21/2016 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 23 Replies
Welp... Hi again.. Usual stuffs.. Unprotected exe.. and removed anticheat for Shannara Conquer. Instructions Extract into Shannara folder and your good to go. Other Infos They did also change the Auth Cipher IV generation constants to the following:
LiquidZ | AntiCheat | Custom GUI | Custom Items | Skills System
08/15/2013 - Infestation - 30 Replies
UPDATE We are online again!!!! WOOOT! Welcome Back guys! http://i.epvpimg.com/7EJlb.png



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.