Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 05:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Valhalla Conquer Classic [Custom Anticheat!]

Discussion on Valhalla Conquer Classic [Custom Anticheat!] within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Valhalla Conquer Classic [Custom Anticheat!]

Valhalla Conquer was launcher on October 7th 2018. The Valhalla Conquer team would like to welcome you to our server! In here you'll be able to experience one of the best stages of Conquer Online.Our server is targeting a classic version of Conquer Online with all the features there were around ~5017 Patch.

If you want to experience Conquer Online at its best with all the classic features there were and with lots of new custom content that will surely spice things up then Valhalla Conquer is the right place for you ! Join us and play side by side with hundreds of players !

Some features include:
  • Custom Anticheat
  • Our goal is to provide our players the best and closest experience we can of Conquer Online's classic version. Therefore, on Valhalla you'll find many of the technical features that were present back then such as maximum level being 130, maximum reborn being the first reborn, no CPs, no talismans/horses or whatsoever that was added a while after 2.0 was released.
  • Several PVE Quests have been included. They all had a few tweaks in order to spice them up a bit. On Valhalla you can find quests such as DisCity, AncientDevil, SnakeKing, BlueMouse, among others, also many Bosses for every Map .
  • We have added several PVP Events as well. There are hourly PVP Events such as FreezWar , Infection Tournament , Team DeathMatch , CounterClockGuildWar, FB/SS Skill Based and LastManStanding, Class Based Wars, Top Spouse Tournament, Weekly Tournament and so on.

Trailer can be found here:

Some Screenshots:

Facebook:
Old 12/08/2018, 16:22   #2

Lazy to add a server caption? same base as it newestcos that .txt files as hell lmao.
Old 12/08/2018, 17:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by - D View Post
Lazy to add a server caption? same base as it newestcos that .txt files as hell lmao.
Pretty sure that caption we have is fine. Thanks though.. Yes, we originally bought the source but we have a lot of custom stuff since added and bug fixes that aren't even in the base code.

Don't like it or don't have constructive criticism then don't comment and don't play, no one is forcing you to be here
Old 12/08/2018, 17:42   #4

SERVER ITS OK , NO LAG , MEDIUM RATES!
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2018, 17:58   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergiudinu View Post
SERVER ITS OK , NO LAG , MEDIUM RATES!
Glad you enjoy the server!
Old 12/08/2018, 19:41   #6

The server has a great classic feel to it. the rates are generous and the staff is extremely friendly. dont let the haters discourage you from giving the server a try, i promise you wont be disappointed
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2018, 20:49   #7

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,113
Side note, I went to security check his website (my usual version checks, email checks, etc), but the server website was down. Went to their discord since I joined it before posting, and I was banned. Logged in with my real account rather than using my VM, and the owner said I was evading bans and banned me again. Oh well, I suppose. Looks like the site is back up now... No security issues from version checks, though the MySql port is wide open. Honestly though, if that's your response to me voicing concern, then you probably shouldn't advertise on an internet board full of other developers. We're not against you, but you're definitely giving us reasons to be. Don't be that person.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2018, 05:35   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
but you're definitely giving us reasons to be. Don't be that person.
Is that enough for you?

Edit: @ Do you have that epic trojan or what his name is?

You can't even change the cursor. So I didn't shocked you're said you works many hours in the base
Old 12/09/2018, 11:15   #9

Lol this is the same server that joins on every conquer server discord and advertise . Its just a toxic way of making your server known.. anyway gl on your serv.
Old 12/09/2018, 17:21   #10

elite*gold: 66
They are advertising a lot on other discord servers lol
Old 12/09/2018, 19:02   #11

elite*gold: 40
Well beside i find it curious only Positive Comments came from 1 Post Member here is my Opinion about the Server (just played 4-5 hour on it)

1.) EXP Mob Make you ignoring playing the Lvling Part of the Game as you can just naked put 200 water etc naked there boxing their way to LV 130 afk
2.) Barely Saw player i think in 5 hour i saw 4 or 5 people when asking for some tipps all ignoring even tho they keep jumping/ farming (might be a welcome server for botter?)
3.) i think we have currently tons of Server like this so why throw out another one?

come on guys 300x Classic Server dont make the communitybe suprised about the 301th.
4.) another genius strategy Pay System,you need vote 5x for 1 Day VIP but you can vote 1x Per 24h = 2,5 (4 days in a realistic way) brings you 1 day of VIP , so kinda you have in 1 month (31 days) roughly 7-8 Days VIP if you dont pay^^. so voting for the server dont feel PAying off so thinking Twice about even join the server.

So overall i dont find realy unique reason to play on this server as there are better with nearly same concept.

Ofc i know you will now try fight and blame my comments but you know thats some kind of proof and weakness that you agree that the server need much to work.

a little Tipp , take those critics from people as help and be thankfull so you know what you can improve instead of insult people ofc only works if you arent a Kid.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/09/2018, 21:34   #12

Quote:
Is that enough for you?

Oh, I know about that already... not really concerned by it.
What concerns me is everything else.

Edit: "no lag" but a written apology for bad ping (apparently in the 7000 Ms range).

Old 12/10/2018, 01:01   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captivate View Post
Trash server. Was DM'd a link to this server's discord and was instantly banned when I asked why they're advertising their server in other servers' discords.
Lol, I'm banned and I've never said anything on their discord. Sounds like they don't really care who's bad side they get on or how disrespectful their server advertising is. It's funny though, because I turn on my security VM, and someone's unbanned me. Then they ban me again as soon as I load the channel up. What a ridiculous staff. I guess I'm not even allowed to speak.
Old 12/10/2018, 15:41   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by marthonyx View Post
Lol this is the same server that joins on every conquer server discord and advertise . Its just a toxic way of making your server known.. anyway gl on your serv.
Please DM me who is doing this.. This is clearly against our rules. If you let us know who we will issue a ban because that is unacceptable behavior.

Quote:
Trash server. Was DM'd a link to this server's discord and was instantly banned when I asked why they're advertising their server in other servers' discords.
We are banning people who come in our Discord to cause drama.. It is against our Discord rules and why should YOU be exempt from these rules. Just like advertising our server on other servers is also against our rules and if you would have made a ticket instead of causing drama here or on there we would have just banned the members who broke our rules.

Quote:
Lol, I'm banned and I've never said anything on their discord. Sounds like they don't really care who's bad side they get on or how disrespectful their server advertising is. It's funny though, because I turn on my security VM, and someone's unbanned me. Then they ban me again as soon as I load the channel up. What a ridiculous staff. I guess I'm not even allowed to speak.
You were banned because you were originally banned by another mod and ban evaded .. Don't try to spin this on us like it's our fault. I'm not sure why this mod did what they did and we're investigating it but meanwhile ban evasion isn't the answer.

Quote:
Is that enough for you?

Edit: @ Do you have that epic trojan or what his name is?

You can't even change the cursor. So I didn't shocked you're said you works many hours in the base
You're saying that my members cannot make ElitePVPers accounts and write their own thoughts on the server? This is news to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryologia View Post
Well beside i find it curious only Positive Comments came from 1 Post Member here is my Opinion about the Server (just played 4-5 hour on it)

1.) EXP Mob Make you ignoring playing the Lvling Part of the Game as you can just naked put 200 water etc naked there boxing their way to LV 130 afk
2.) Barely Saw player i think in 5 hour i saw 4 or 5 people when asking for some tipps all ignoring even tho they keep jumping/ farming (might be a welcome server for botter?)
3.) i think we have currently tons of Server like this so why throw out another one?

come on guys 300x Classic Server dont make the communitybe suprised about the 301th.
4.) another genius strategy Pay System,you need vote 5x for 1 Day VIP but you can vote 1x Per 24h = 2,5 (4 days in a realistic way) brings you 1 day of VIP , so kinda you have in 1 month (31 days) roughly 7-8 Days VIP if you dont pay^^. so voting for the server dont feel PAying off so thinking Twice about even join the server.

So overall i dont find realy unique reason to play on this server as there are better with nearly same concept.

Ofc i know you will now try fight and blame my comments but you know thats some kind of proof and weakness that you agree that the server need much to work.

a little Tipp , take those critics from people as help and be thankfull so you know what you can improve instead of insult people ofc only works if you arent a Kid.
Thanks for the tip actually.. We will work on the ideas you have given us and work to improve our server. The only reason why the EXP Mob exists was because it was requested by our community.. But you have many valid points on why it shouldn't even be there. I'll make sure to talk to the staff team about its permanent removal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryologia View Post

Thanks for the tip actually.. We will work on the ideas you have given us and work to improve our server. The only reason why the EXP Mob exists was because it was requested by our community.. But you have many valid points on why it shouldn't even be there. I'll make sure to talk to the staff team about its permanent removal

Quote:
Oh, I know about that already... not really concerned by it.
What concerns me is everything else.

Edit: "no lag" but a written apology for bad ping (apparently in the 7000 Ms range).

I don't think you know what a Discord "ping" is then? I was referring to the "@everyone" which is considered a PING on Discord.. You can look that up if you want to. Also the 7kms ping that we had due to some ddos attacks was because of a bad host that we chose.. We were back up and running within 5 minutes on a new host and the ping is around 90ms for me and the server is in EU and I'm in US.
Old 12/10/2018, 16:19   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by marthonyx View Post
My real question how recent did that happen? because since the server was purchased we made it very clear not to advertise into other discords and the POS that we bought the source from I know for a fact DID advertise in dozens of servers and tried to poach players, But since we took over (November 9th) we have been doing nothing but cleaning up after them and fixing what left us with if anyone from OUR team did advertise in your server give us the name and they won't be involved with us anymore simple as that we aren't for advertising in others servers hence why we made this forums post in the first place and we are getting the heat because of 2 idiots who did dirty stuff before us.

Quote:
When was this because I can assure you it wasn't none of us and if it was recent than I would want a name to talk to the staff member we took over November 9th.

Quote:
You got banned because instead of actually asking a question or trying to be somewhat decent about it you came out trying to be an ass than tried DDOSING us when we banned you to avoid conflict. We purchased the source and website from 2 goofballs who purchased it from ShannaraCo and didn't care to change a single thing about it and would CONSTANTLY advertise in others discords and would do shady stuff. Which when I was a player on the server I told them from the start would have repercussions and bite them in the ass but instead of doing anything about it they gave up and pretty much handed it to us and now we are handling it and we working on changing everything but tackling things 1 at a time. You can sit and try to be little and think you know everything that has happened if you wanna actually hear the full story you can feel free to message me on discord and we can have a legit conversation on it Ill be happy to answer anything you want man but I can assure you since we took over we are do everything legit and slowly working out kinks that we can and make it work. The plan is and will never be for me to sell the source as I am doing this for fun and to learn things as I go we have a team that is working extremely hard to fix what we picked up with and is it perfect no? we never said it was but it is getting worked on yes it is but it already had people playing and we weren't just gonna take it down to fix the little things you are talking about. Ill expect a message on discord or a reply from you but I'm not gonna sit and argue about or try to get into a who can be more right about it but I'm happy to answer anything you wanna know

Quote:
Originally Posted by _MaryJuana View Post
They are advertising a lot on other discord servers lol
What was the guys name cause if it was Daenerys-Gandalf than that was the previous owners that left us with this trainwreck to clean up
Closed Thread