Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[US BASED] CoRebel [NEW Custom Server]

Discussion on [US BASED] CoRebel [NEW Custom Server] within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[US BASED] CoRebel [NEW Custom Server]

Request this thread to be deleted.. We merged servers with another server, Valhalla Conquer.

Check it out

Old 11/26/2018, 15:57   #2

I have to say.. This server is a lot of fun. Even though it is fairly new, the staff and community is super friendly and greeting. I was set originally on not making a review because I would have to make an account, but here I am because I feel I should share my experience with people.

Overall I like it, it has no forced payments and donating/paying is not a thing on this server for advantages. There are not a lot of people on at the moment from what I can see which is a bummer at times. I wish more people played this amazing server or tried this server out.

This server has a lot of neat events and stuff that make this server even better.

Thanks
1 User
Old 11/26/2018, 16:03   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team10 View Post
I have to say.. This server is a lot of fun. Even though it is fairly new, the staff and community is super friendly and greeting. I was set originally on not making a review because I would have to make an account, but here I am because I feel I should share my experience with people.

Overall I like it, it has no forced payments and donating/paying is not a thing on this server for advantages. There are not a lot of people on at the moment from what I can see which is a bummer at times. I wish more people played this amazing server or tried this server out.

This server has a lot of neat events and stuff that make this server even better.
Thanks for the review.. We are working on getting advertisements up and working on getting more players online more frequently. If you have any sort of questions, or comments feel free to let me know or post it in our Discord.
Old 12/01/2018, 04:43   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,424
From a player security standpoint, there's not much I can deduce. It appears to be dependent on the base service they're using for their service portal, which wouldn't be bad on password security - but I'm ultimately not sure. Owner says they're hashed, and I'd believe that. Note of advise for the owner, update your Ubuntu Apache version (you are currently on version 2.4.29). There are a few and vulnerabilities. Weird that your Windows Apache server is on version 2.4.35 / PHP 7.2.11 (XAMPP 7.2.11). Why not have one Apache server? It looks like you're not even using it. Did you install it just for MariaDB? Also, you should probably disable showing . Just knowing that CGI is enabled puts you in a bad place for attacks. Plus, seeing all your environment variables is also pretty bad. Your MariaDB server is also exposed to the internet, which is bad practice. You have a few other services exposed, including remote execution ports for Windows (445). You can probably disable port 8081 as well. Also, your account server is hilarious to send false requests to. It actually responds, unlike your game server. Separate socket implementations?

Old 12/02/2018, 20:20   #5

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 3,415
#closed (as requested)

Closed Thread

« Elantris - A custom low rate server | Conquer Throne, Classic Experience! »