Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 13:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Introducing Raw Conquer - a Hardcore 1.0 server.

Discussion on Introducing Raw Conquer - a Hardcore 1.0 server. within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/26/2016, 04:35   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walix View Post
Fine server, "ok" activity(most accounts online are vendors or miners), good ping, active GM.

Rates been decreased after people got full super socketed so if you're a new player it will be pretty hard to catch up with those started early. This should've been fixed during testing stages, or made sure the rates started very low and either increased over time until the perfect rates for a 1.0 server.

/walix
The rates were SLIGHTLY lowered and those very few individuals with full 1 sock gear would still be 1 soc even if the rates were lowered at the very beginning.

I know these individuals have spammed thousands of mets and have opened hundreds of moon/sun boxes for their socs.

So everyone wanting to play, you can still kill any of these players, like I do, with no socs. It's classic. It will take no time catching up in gear as long as you work as hard as they have.

Also, I started day 1 of server but went 130 fire taoist and barely met spammed or did moonbox quests. These few individuals with 1 socs reborned warriors at level 120 and quickly started questing and spamming. It's not like they had a huge advantage, they just grinded quicker.
Old 01/27/2016, 02:10   #32

Been playing for about a week now and have enjoyed myself thus far. Would be nice to see more activity, other than that it feels classic and i hope to continue to enjoy it.
Old 01/28/2016, 01:43   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by EviL|Shepherd View Post
?! Oh no! Luckily I started using a different name when I quit playing CO years ago. May attempt to use the name I use here, though...if I decide to give it a go.

I had a feeling this would happen. I'm using windows 10 atm, and when I try to launch the client, I get a completely black login screen. This happened the last time I tried to play CO servers that ran a 5017-5095 client. Just don't quite remember how I resolved it last time.

Any ideas?
Hey I see you got on but your FPS is still messed up - Any chance you can hit me up on my website chat sometime so we can resolve it together?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushpupies! View Post
I play it a little and its okay, could use some more custom features. And things to spend dbs on. I do have an idea but it would probably require alot of coding.

If you want to start on a new server then join here.
I like fresh ideas that don't take away from the gameplay if you just wanna spend dbs heh - but really i've tried to avoid most of the gimics of money making aside from donations itself so I may have overlooked the importance of being able to spend the db itself come mid server so I'm open to suggestions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderRo View Post
More custom or cosmetic features would make it less classic.

I think it's fine where it is. Although I don't mind garments, that would be all I personally would be okay with. But maybe as a Dis City
Reward or something to make them more luxury or rare.

Weapon garments, etc just take away the classic feel.
Our source can handle garments we've just taken out any way to get them - I could consider releasing them - they have been requested some but- my main fear is it absolutely destroys the 1.0 feel in my opinion. Admitting we aren't on a 1.0 source or patch - we have the capability to release garments and I'm considering that contually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokujin View Post
Been playing for about a week now and have enjoyed myself thus far. Would be nice to see more activity, other than that it feels classic and i hope to continue to enjoy it.
Yeah, I'm running adverts on facebook for the while - weve actually gotten a good bit of philipine and Brazil players recently - we'll keep looking.

Everyone on the Edge:
There's a fella running a stream currently bringing in a few people a day you can check him out at if you're curious but not sold.
We just hit 5 weeks in amd we are growing slowly which I feel is better for our longevity vs explosive - a few people a day keeps us with newbs to plevel and finds to sell as people will progress in smaller clusters.
I've been doing some spawn rework at the behest of the community and laying my foot down on all the odd 2.0 requests. You'd all laugh at the amount of people who quit because it's just too darn hard for their poor 2.0 souls.
Old 01/28/2016, 02:11   #34

Have you guys though about adding second rebirth? All the other servers that have 2nd rebirth always have a mainly CPs based economy. Would be cool to play a classic server with 2nd rebirth where you couldn't buy 2nd rb skip and would actually have to do the quest.
Old 01/28/2016, 23:36   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteMagus View Post
Hey I see you got on but your FPS is still messed up - Any chance you can hit me up on my website chat sometime so we can resolve it together?
Sure thing. Love the idea of your server, but my framerates make it absolutely impossible to play. What time are you usually available to chat?
Old 02/01/2016, 03:11   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrang3r View Post
Have you guys though about adding second rebirth? All the other servers that have 2nd rebirth always have a mainly CPs based economy. Would be cool to play a classic server with 2nd rebirth where you couldn't buy 2nd rb skip and would actually have to do the quest.
That could be an ideal for the future - a really basic 2.0 server of what we 1.0 folk wish 2.0 WOULD have been. Stripped of BP/CPs and the lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EviL|Shepherd View Post
Sure thing. Love the idea of your server, but my framerates make it absolutely impossible to play. What time are you usually available to chat?
Genearlly speaking - Eastern USA time 9am - 10pm but my sleep schedule is as fuqed as you can imagine so just try to hit me up sometime
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/16/2016, 10:26   #37

why i cant go to your website?!this is the server i want to play..
Old 02/19/2016, 03:35   #38

Many thank, this is TRUE Conquer Online. This version is the best to me
Old 03/09/2016, 01:48   #39

I was looking for it ! Thank You ! Gonna test it !

Could You do something to let users run this conquer on windows 7 64 bit ?
It's impossible to run 16bit app on 64bit system ;/

All the time "this program has compatibility issues with widnows 7 64 bit"
Old 03/10/2016, 22:20   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by sliwamaster View Post
I was looking for it ! Thank You ! Gonna test it !

Could You do something to let users run this conquer on windows 7 64 bit ?
It's impossible to run 16bit app on 64bit system ;/

All the time "this program has compatibility issues with widnows 7 64 bit"
I run windows 7 pro 64bit and the client loads fine. I get a "Program Compatibility Assistant" window where I just click run program and it loads up with no issues at all
Old 03/10/2016, 23:04   #41

on my pc it's not working i had to run virtual machine
Old 03/11/2016, 00:54   #42

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,107
Conquer 1.0 Alpha is the only client that runs on 16-bit color, and it's possible to run that on a Windows 7 64-Bit system. Windows 8 and above do not support 16-bit color applications due to changes in their desktop window manager, and therefore must be emulated (or hooked around with 16-bit color compatibility turned on, which doesn't actually change the display color settings but tricks the application into thinking its running in 16-bit color).

Back to the server though, the advertisement says 5017. So... what's this gibbering about 16-bit color or a 16-bit application? Are you sure you have what's required to run the game, such as DirectX 9, some Visual C++ redistributables, and flash player for internet explorer (built into Windows 8 and above)? Seems completely daft that you'd have to emulate the 5017 client. It's a 32-bit application. If you're having problems running it, run it as Windows XP SP2 (compatibility mode).
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/16/2016, 17:47   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Conquer 1.0 Alpha is the only client that runs on 16-bit color, and it's possible to run that on a Windows 7 64-Bit system. Windows 8 and above do not support 16-bit color applications due to changes in their desktop window manager, and therefore must be emulated (or hooked around with 16-bit color compatibility turned on, which doesn't actually change the display color settings but tricks the application into thinking its running in 16-bit color).

Back to the server though, the advertisement says 5017. So... what's this gibbering about 16-bit color or a 16-bit application? Are you sure you have what's required to run the game, such as DirectX 9, some Visual C++ redistributables, and flash player for internet explorer (built into Windows 8 and above)? Seems completely daft that you'd have to emulate the 5017 client. It's a 32-bit application. If you're having problems running it, run it as Windows XP SP2 (compatibility mode).

i have installed new flash, direct 8.1 , 9, 11
i have installed all c++ since 2005,2008,2010,2012,2013

after i click highdefinition or low definition nothing happens, there is a process conquer.exe and nothing more

also i tried with compatibility with 98, xp sp2, xp sp3, vista
Closed Thread