Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 16:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Introducing Raw Conquer - a Hardcore 1.0 server.

Discussion on Introducing Raw Conquer - a Hardcore 1.0 server. within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/29/2015, 22:26   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Coder 2014 View Post
Who made your anti-cheat system?
The client protections were written by freszone. It is the same system currently active on Apex/Triumph as that is the source we are using - Pro4Never's Redux. (private)
Old 12/30/2015, 06:53   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteMagus View Post
The client protections were written by freszone. It is the same system currently active on Apex/Triumph as that is the source we are using - Pro4Never's Redux. (private)
Ah, that makes sense then
Old 12/30/2015, 07:40   #18

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Coder 2014 View Post
Ah, that makes sense then
With this post you probably wanted to say that you have it cracked, don't you?
Old 12/30/2015, 10:59   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
With this post you probably wanted to say that you have it cracked, don't you?
No, I just recognized one of the "tricks" used in this anti-cheat system from somewhere else .
Old 01/04/2016, 15:05   #20

Moving into our second week here on Raw Co. Just a little update - our website is still trash! I'm not suprised - hey atleast it's functional right? We peaked 100 players but our general populace sits around 70-80. I have been working alongisde the community members to introduce rate changes and tweaks to make the gamplay feel more classic. Shortly I will begin our promotions - but that generally brings in more egys and such - so if any of you guys were on the bench and not sure - you're welcome to come join us and get a head start before I find our guys some fodder to FB. I'd like to thank all participants thus far - it was a pleasant suprise to have all of you interested in a harder server. Thanks again to the epvp community.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2016, 15:13   #21

Great server so far! brings back old memories! the nostalgia is real.
Old 01/11/2016, 08:12   #22

Why do I want to play this game again?
Old 01/11/2016, 10:52   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcF View Post
Why do I want to play this game again?
Because crack online courses through our veins even still?
Old 01/22/2016, 18:11   #24

If I can ever get over my hatred for Conquer's leveling system, I may give this a whirl. The urge to FB/SS again has been too strong to resist lately.
Old 01/22/2016, 18:24   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by EviL|Shepherd View Post
If I can ever get over my hatred for Conquer's leveling system, I may give this a whirl. The urge to FB/SS again has been too strong to resist lately.
**** there's a Shepherd here, thought that was you lmao
Old 01/22/2016, 18:43   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asphy×ia View Post
**** there's a Shepherd here, thought that was you lmao
?! Oh no! Luckily I started using a different name when I quit playing CO years ago. May attempt to use the name I use here, though...if I decide to give it a go.

I had a feeling this would happen. I'm using windows 10 atm, and when I try to launch the client, I get a completely black login screen. This happened the last time I tried to play CO servers that ran a 5017-5095 client. Just don't quite remember how I resolved it last time.

Any ideas?
Old 01/22/2016, 23:19   #27

I play it a little and its okay, could use some more custom features. And things to spend dbs on. I do have an idea but it would probably require alot of coding.

If you want to start on a new server then join here.
Old 01/25/2016, 18:24   #28

More custom or cosmetic features would make it less classic.

I think it's fine where it is. Although I don't mind garments, that would be all I personally would be okay with. But maybe as a Dis City
Reward or something to make them more luxury or rare.

Weapon garments, etc just take away the classic feel.
Old 01/25/2016, 20:03   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteMagus View Post
Moving into our second week here on Raw Co. Just a little update - our website is still trash! I'm not suprised - hey atleast it's functional right? We peaked 100 players but our general populace sits around 70-80. I have been working alongisde the community members to introduce rate changes and tweaks to make the gamplay feel more classic. Shortly I will begin our promotions - but that generally brings in more egys and such - so if any of you guys were on the bench and not sure - you're welcome to come join us and get a head start before I find our guys some fodder to FB. I'd like to thank all participants thus far - it was a pleasant suprise to have all of you interested in a harder server. Thanks again to the epvp community.
Fine server, "ok" activity(most accounts online are vendors or miners), good ping, active GM.

Rates been decreased after people got full super socketed so if you're a new player it will be pretty hard to catch up with those started early. This should've been fixed during testing stages, or made sure the rates started very low and either increased over time until the perfect rates for a 1.0 server.

/walix
Old 01/26/2016, 00:11   #30

One little issue I had here...for some reason, my framerate is absolute ****. Every other server I get 80+ on; yet here, it's really choppy and rarely goes over 20, even when just sitting in TC.
Closed Thread