Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ancient Heroes Version 4274

Discussion on Ancient Heroes Version 4274 within the CO2 PServer Advertising forum part of the CO2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Ancient Heroes Version 4274

Are you tired of the same old Conquer Online private servers? Step into a whole new world of adventure with our new old style Conquer Online server! Join a community of passionate players and experience Conquer Online like never before. Our server offers a variety of unique features, including customized events, challenging bosses, and an array of exclusive garments and skins. Plus, with a team of dedicated staff and 24/7 support. Whether you're a veteran player or just starting out, our server is the perfect place for you to call home.

Ancient Heroes Version 4274

OLD SCHOOL MMORPG
ENJOY AN OLD SCHOOL GAMING EXPERIENCE WITH PVP AND PVE GAMEPLAY MODES, GUILDS FULL OF FRIENDS, AND MORE.

Description

Host: US (CANADA)
Patch version: 4274
Maxium player level: 130
Maximum item plus: +9
Maximum Rebirth: 1st Reborn
Classes: Trojan, Warrior, Archer, Water and Fire Taoists

no talisman, no pay-to-win, no BP

Gallery 1

Note : I'm just a player not responsible for game

Old 02/20/2023, 16:30   #2

Enjoying the server so far. Does need work however and I hope Dev will be active to build something special here. Getting old school vibes wich i loved about CO 1.0

Wish the player base was a bit friendlier though. 2 days in and No one even said Hi/welcome..
Old 02/20/2023, 19:08   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,115
If this isn't your server, then who does this belong to?
Old 02/20/2023, 20:45   #4

Spirited, I always look forward to your thoughts on any server that’s being advertised. Have any opinion on this? I want to play something but don’t want to invest any time into trash that will be gone in a week.

I’ve played a server very similar to this before so it’s clearly not custom to this developer.
Old 02/21/2023, 01:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyther View Post
Spirited, I always look forward to your thoughts on any server that’s being advertised. Have any opinion on this? I want to play something but don’t want to invest any time into trash that will be gone in a week.

I’ve played a server very similar to this before so it’s clearly not custom to this developer.
I don't review private servers... but I guess I have some thoughts. I asked the server owner some questions, but didn't get any answers about longevity or even a motive for starting the server. So if that's your main concern, maybe proceed but proceed with caution? From just screenshots and their discord, I see them doing a good job with some things... but also see some weird and poorly executed things that, in fairness, do look functional at least.

Edit: I spoke to them again on some of their goals (short-term and long-term), and they're a bit lofty in scope. I don't now how much confidence I put into their answers, mostly around knowing how to accomplish their goals, but I do see effort... and that speaks pretty loudly to me in a sea of effortless servers. We'll see how they staff their server and manage a community in good time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2023, 01:06   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
I don't review private servers... but I guess I have some thoughts. I asked the server owner some questions, but didn't get any answers about longevity or even a motive for starting the server. So if that's your main concern, maybe proceed but proceed with caution? From just screenshots and their discord, I see them doing a good job with some things... but also see some weird and poorly executed things that, in fairness, do look functional at least.

Edit: I spoke to them again on some of their goals (short-term and long-term), and they're a bit lofty in scope. I don't now how much confidence I put into their answers, mostly around knowing how to accomplish their goals, but I do see effort... and that speaks pretty loudly to me in a sea of effortless servers. We'll see how they staff their server and manage a community in good time.

Thank you for taking the time to respond. Ive always been a fan of CO1.0/2.0 But hated seeing the community burn year after year. Many years ago this was my first experience with MMORPGS so it always has a place in my heart. Over the years ive played and tinkered with many private servers. Probably not much United states guys/gals around but i am one of them.

Was always curious about managing/running a server but on top of my many other hobbies coding was pushed to the back burner. So i respect the people that have stuck around to continue tinkering around. Those i would love to support in one way or another as I have the means to, However seen many go up that just milk the players for a month or two and then close/reopen months Later.
I guess it is what it is.

Maybe one day the desire will spark to learn code.. will see.
Old 04/08/2023, 09:45   #7

Thank guys, We make every effort to give players the best true classic experience we hope you enjoy our server...

New Update

You will receive EXP Ball if you join in the Qualifier 20 times a day. Players who win 9 times a day in the Qualifier will receive x2 EXP Ball.
There will be an Honor Point reward everyday according to that day’s Arena Point Ranking. You can check your ranking and Honor Points in the Qualifier Ranking section.
When a season is over, the Top 5 players of this season will receive extra Honor Points according to their ranking.

Top1 = 200 Honor Points.
Top2 = 150 Honor Points.
Top3 = 100 Honor Points.
Top4 = 50 Honor Points.
Top5 = 30 Honor Points.

Event Time: Apr. 4th - Apr. 10th.
Npc EasterBuddy (422, 374)

The Easter celebration will be running from April 4th - April 5th. - 9th - April 10th. If you are Level 40+, you can collect Easter Eggs dropped from fallen monsters in the wild. These eggs are not for you to eat, but to hatch in an incubator. But what's inside? An Easter Bunny, of course! These lovely bunnies may even bring you gifts! It's so sweet, right? Wait, there's more! You can swap the Easter Bunny for a Super Easter Egg from the EasterBuddy (Twin City 422 374)! There are even better gifts that you can get after you hatch a Super Easter Egg!.

Talk to EasterBuddy (Twin City 422, 374) and she will tell you more about the Easter Event.
Go hunt and collect x1 RedEasterEgg, x1 GreenEasterEgg, x1 BlueEasterEgg, x1 YellowEasterEgg together Talk to EasterBuddy in Twin City to Exchange it to While Egg.
-- or x1 RedStripedEgg or x1 PurpleStripedEgg or x1 YellowStripedEgg or GreenStripedEgg or PinkStripedEgg or BlueStripedEgg or BrownStripedEgg Talk to EasterBuddy in Twin City to Exchange it to ColoredStone

Talk to Tracy at Market (207, 196) she will told you the require amount of ColoredStones
or White Eggs and she will exchange it
Reward

1- x5 ColoredStone = EasterFlamePack
2- x3 WhiteEgg = EasterBronzePack
3- x5 WhiteEgg = EasterSilverPack
4- x10 WhiteEgg = EasterGoldPack
- Rare Items DragonBalls, Meteor, MeteorScroll, VIP 1 Day Token , Garment Token, Virtute Points, Gold, Items +1, +2, +3, 1 sock items.
Old 04/10/2023, 04:55   #8

Jason, the owner of this server, is sort of an *******. Reflecting a bit on his goals for the server... and though I see some effort, I also see a lot of greed. A "my server is going to be the best and ONLY server" sort of attitude. Really anti-community and not a team player to other developers unless it only benefits him and nobody else. My expectations were very low, and I wasn't impressed. It doesn't give me a lot of confidence in his ability to be sympathetic with players or interested in developing a strong community. But... I'm speaking from a developer's perspective with trying to talk with the guy. Trying to get him to contribute and collaborate with other people is a huge no go. I have no idea how he's been with players.

And why they chose ms4eng to post updates is beyond me... makes me even more concerned since this was the same guy who said using 15+ year old web hosting software / storing passwords in plain English was "whatever" / no concern. Really weird team of bad developers (from what they're sharing publicly).
Old 04/11/2023, 08:34   #9

Quote:
Jason, the owner of this server, is sort of an asshole. Reflecting a bit on his goals for the server... and though I see some effort, I also see a lot of greed. A "my server is going to be the best and ONLY server" sort of attitude. Really anti-community and not a team player to other developers unless it only benefits him and nobody else. My expectations were very low, and I wasn't impressed. It doesn't give me a lot of confidence in his ability to be sympathetic with players or interested in developing a strong community. But... I'm speaking from a developer's perspective with trying to talk with the guy. Trying to get him to contribute and collaborate with other people is a huge no go. I have no idea how he's been with players.

And why they chose ms4eng to post updates is beyond me... makes me even more concerned since this was the same guy who said using 15+ year old web hosting software / storing passwords in plain English was "whatever" / no concern. Really weird team of bad developers (from what they're sharing publicly).

Oh you again damn it man, First the server is actually owner Jason, is my friend I help him advertise server Jason is making a great effort to give the best, truly classic experience He works alone, Jason listens to the players' suggestions , He treats them with respect You always diminish any person who opened a new server, even if this person was successful and made an effort. I do not know the reason. Is it because you do not have a server until now, or you had it and failed، Secondly, Jason is a person who does not goal money in the first place. He does not run after money like other servers You can join Discord to see what Jason does every day, updates such as new events and quests and He also listens to all the players and does whatever they want. Stop vetoing any server if you haven't tried it or know its owner well.
Old 04/11/2023, 10:34   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms4eng View Post
Oh you again damn it man, First the server is actually owner Jason, is my friend I help him advertise server Jason is making a great effort to give the best, truly classic experience He works alone, Jason listens to the players' suggestions , He treats them with respect You always diminish any person who opened a new server, even if this person was successful and made an effort. I do not know the reason. Is it because you do not have a server until now, or you had it and failed، Secondly, Jason is a person who does not goal money in the first place. He does not run after money like other servers You can join Discord to see what Jason does every day, updates such as new events and quests and He also listens to all the players and does whatever they want. Stop vetoing any server if you haven't tried it or know its owner well.
Yup, me again. It's almost like I'm a member here or something.

It's pretty clear Jason works alone, given his "burn the community down so nobody else can follow behind me" attitude. Besides that, I think I clearly stated my grievances about you and Jason. I really don't have anything else to add... besides addressing this common comment people like you make:

Quote:
I do not know the reason. Is it because you do not have a server until now, or you had it and failed،
It's not, no. There's no "until now" or ever - I don't have a server and never have. I work for the online game industry delivering multiple 1mil+ player concurrency games. I really couldn't be bothered with Conquer Online unless it's a fun side project for myself or the community. If you can't read my reasoning between the lines, then let me spell it out for you: you're both selfish (not talking about money, talking about resources and information) and your ignorance in particular when it comes to player safety and security is dangerous and scary.
Old 04/11/2023, 16:55   #11

Quote:
Yup, me again. It's almost like I'm a member here or something.

It's pretty clear Jason works alone, given his "burn the community down so nobody else can follow behind me" attitude. Besides that, I think I clearly stated my grievances about you and Jason. I really don't have anything else to add... besides addressing this common comment people like you make:

It's not, no. There's no "until now" or ever - I don't have a server and never have. I work for the online game industry delivering multiple 1mil+ player concurrency games. I really couldn't be bothered with Conquer Online unless it's a fun side project for myself or the community. If you can't read my reasoning between the lines, then let me spell it out for you: you're both selfish (not talking about money, talking about resources and information) and your ignorance in particular when it comes to player safety and security is dangerous and scary.
I don't like to talk a lot. We are not like other servers that work for a month and to close, The goal of this server is to online as long as possible,Jason works every day more than 15 hours for gives the best classic experience. You can try our server f2p...

Note : Recently, I was making ads only for my friends, and I have nothing to do with these servers
Old 04/11/2023, 18:18   #12

Quote:
I don't like to talk a lot. We are not like other servers that work for a month and to close, The goal of this server is to online as long as possible,Jason works every day more than 15 hours for gives the best classic experience. You can try our server f2p...

Note : Recently, I was making ads only for my friends, and I have nothing to do with these servers
You're misdirecting a lot. I never said anything about Jason's goals, besides them being very grand and lofty.
Old 04/11/2023, 23:52   #13

Miss the conquer drama
Old 04/12/2023, 02:18   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpochCommunity View Post
Miss the conquer drama
The drama never ends.

As someone a lot more perceptive than me said: "You're either sucking their ****, or you're a hater".
Old 04/12/2023, 08:53   #15

I'm not wondering how mad you are because I refused to give you something I had, That kiddo actions are not something new to you.
Whatever, I don't really care about your opinion, Keep crying like a kid on forums
Don't really bother yourself with my players, I'm the developer and I have a dedicated staff to support our players xD
and Yeah, I prefer to be GATEKEEPERY rather than giving you any ****, For the record: "I'm not Energetic" Lmao..
You had my respect first, but now.. not anymore since I don't respect these kiddo actions lol

Bye