Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Primal Conquer 1.0 | The Online Sensation

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Primal Conquer 1.0 | The Online Sensation

*Introduction & Server Description:

Primal Conquer has been in development for 14 months now, Took us this long to make sure everything is functional and is programmed in a correct way. It runs on an emulator that we wrote from scratch that shows great potential and exceptional performance, We've designed it to be fully dynamic and modifiable on run-time which eliminates the need for restarts and maintenance.

As for the game-play, Primal Conquer simulates the popular MMO Conquer Online, targetting the earlier stages of Conquer 1.0. Which makes it a home to everyone that liked to play the classic / old school style, Everything was implemented just the way it was in the early 1.0 days and will probably be the most authentic server experience you'll have, We've paid attention to every detail and we continue to dive deeper in that direction.

*Server Information:
- Classic - True 1.0 experience
- Max level 130
- Max Plus 9
- Max 1st rebirth
- Low/medium drop rates
- Low ping - Europe Hosted.
- No Donations
- No P2W
- Constantly updating

*Server Rates:
Rate X is the official TQ Digital server rates.

- Gold: 2x
- Drop: 1x
- Experience: 3x
- Proficiency: 3x
- Skill Rate: 3x
- Socket Rate: 1x

*Server Features:

- All TQ Quests are working and available such Snake King, BlueMouse, Ancient Devil, DisCity, Moonbox, etc..

- 32 PvP tournaments

- A fast, User Friendly launcher and installation wizard to ensure the easiest installation in just a matter of clicks!

- An amazing account, character system named Selector. It basically allows you to have all your characters under the same account and the same username and password, For example you can have up to 4 chars and log them all at once using the same login credentials.

- Cross Servers / Test Servers / Global chat, Meaning you could talk to developers on their own local test servers using in-game chat or discord.

*Some Screenshots
Gallery 1

*Why Choose us?

Our vision and our goal is to provide the ultimate and most authentic conquer 1.0 experience a player can possibly have, We want our players to feel the nostalgia and relive the golden days of conquer online, Longevity is something that seems to be lacking in the private server scene at the moment and we're doing our best to ensure a longer life span for the server.
We value the effort players put into their accounts, characters and equipment so rest assured that youíll run into no trouble what so ever in regards to accounts, characters or equipment loss and that your efforts are in the hands of a more than capable team that will maintain and run the servers as smooth and as professional as possible.

So feel free to give it a try and experience the most authentic server and join The Online Sensation!

Downloads:
Support & Chat:

Thanks
6 Users
Old 09/17/2018, 21:58   #2

I've been waiting for a year for this server and the wait has been worth it! Talk about nostalgic feels. If you are looking for a true classic CO private server with professional and reliable developers...look no further.

This is server will make you appreciate all your hard work that you will no doubt put into creating the best character. Your bank account will not make you the best, but your effort and dedication will.

If you want the golden days of Conquer Online back, then don't hesitate to check out Primal Conquer. This server will go far.

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2018, 21:59   #3

Made an account here so I could comment. I think this is one of the best servers I've played in a long time. The server prerformance is amazing, and the angles are great. I don't think you'll find another server as good as this. I've played CO since the old classic days and this feels like the old days, if not better. It also has a great community, there's always someone on to help if you're unsure of what you're doing, the owner is easy to talk to, unlike alot I've played, he is always willing to help. Great job guys, keep up the good work
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2018, 22:25   #4

I've known this developer for years, he's differently a veteran. I see the amount of work he has put into the server is insane. I know for a fact that he has been working on this for over a year. As for game play, this server gives me the chills. I cannot stress enough on how well this server is made, the feels, the nostalgia... it's all there. The login screen took me back to the 2004 days, I urge you guys to join and level up while everyone sucks!

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2018, 22:31   #5

I'm always sceptical when somebody releases a new server and says its 'like 1.0 conquer' and 'no pay to win' and you go on the site and realise you can donate for dbs or they have cps in the game. I'm just left thinking that isn't the 1.0 I remember. However it seems as though this guy has it spot on. If you are looking for a real 1.0 experience where you have to grind for good gear, level to 130, plvl noobs or mine for super gems then it's perfect. The continuous up-time is fantastic especially if you want to leave characters mining or in TG overnight while you sleep. It is still a very new server only having opened on Saturday so now is the perfect time to start. The Discord community is very active all times of the day and players from all over the world have flocked to play this server just by word of mouth and already knowing the time and dedication that has been put into it be the developers. I give this 10 patrick starfishes
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/17/2018, 22:42   #6

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,396
Cool
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/18/2018, 06:51   #7

elite*gold: 66
Goodluck
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2018, 07:49   #8

> True Classic
> Not classic GUI and has shopping-mall

The server is no different than every other "True Classic" servers.
Old 09/18/2018, 10:19   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
> True Classic

- Shopping mall isn't being utilized at the moment, I might use it for cosmetics and what not, nothing that effects game play really.

- As for the non-classic GUI, When I initially started writing the server we had the idea of being able to progress to a 2.0 server and progress further, that's why we are using a client that is in between both eras to ensure that we have all the features that we want from 1.0 and 2.0 and that we can just enable/disable them at will, As of now only the 1.0 part is functional . So again, classic experience and a true 1.0 feeling is really there.

- As of now I have no donation panel setup or any of the sort and if I do have one, I'll have it shut off after server costs are reached, We are definitely way different from 100% of the servers out there honestly what an un-fair statement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _MaryJuana View Post
Goodluck
Thanks ^^

Also I'd like to say thank you to everyone who joined and took part of this epic journey, No crashes or lag spikes, All issues that were reported since launch were fixed and the ones reported yesterday will be on the live server today.

Players are still racing to max level and it hasn't felt this good to play conquer in years! so come on in and give it a try!
Old 09/18/2018, 10:51   #10

Quote:
> True Classic

Been playing this server since it was launched to public on 15th on Saturday, even though it doesn't have classic GUI. It's still likeable classic server with classic drop rates and spawn. So far nobody is level 120 yet as speak now. Also nobody has 1 socket items yet, so it's still challenging and competitive. In my honest opinion this is far different from other "True Classic" I've seen for the past years.

On the other hand, people should try and play this server as it's enjoyable and growing 40+ players daily in a few days. The community is very active and the staff is responsive in at least a few minutes, depending on what they're doing!

Also if you need help or anything join the Discord or whisper "Nature" I'll help get you started!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/18/2018, 14:38   #11

Quote:
> True Classic

It's quite sad to see that the endless stream of garbage servers has clouded your judgement to such a degree that, when there's a truly good server released, you turn your back on it. I really urge you to check it out in more detail and experience it firsthand.

As of now, there is no donation page yet. However, I am in the process of creating it in order to cover the necessary server cost. Before you go on a rampage screaming this server is a simple money grab, let me explain how it will work:

Donations will be opened up to the point where the server costs are covered. After this, it will be closed and there won't be an option to donate.

Even IF you manage to donate in time, the only thing you can spend your CPs on (yes, you read that right CPs) are cosmetic items and VIP in the Shopping Mall.

Exactly, there's the Shopping Mall, which ONLY contains a few garments and VIP packages. And before you start ranting on how CPs will be used as a currency within our server: you cannot trade them.

Yes you can trade and sell VIP packages and Garments, but only for the good ol' silvers.

Hopefully this cleared up some of your confusion and perhaps peaked your interest to try out the server.

EDIT: Donation page is finished.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/19/2018, 11:07   #12

We're aware that there's an issue with our website, and we're currently investigating the problem, We will update on this as soon as we resolve the issue. Meanwhile to download the game use this link , We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Contact me at: if you need assistance.

- Update: Issue has been resolved, Sorry for the inconvenience.
Old 09/20/2018, 18:07   #13

Finally another server that actually cares about there players/community! Good luck with the server, nice to see upcoming servers that is actively working on there server.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/27/2018, 15:17   #14

Server has been getting more and more players daily, Most bugs and issues that came up were fixed within 24 hours at most, and we've been stable and lag-free all the time as shown below:

Our players are still going neck and neck and competing to be the best! don't let this experience get away and join us today!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/30/2018, 21:22   #15

when are you gonna implement a full window mode? it sucks playing at 1024X768

Thanks
1 User