Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Primal Conquer 1.0 | The Online Sensation

Discussion on Primal Conquer 1.0 | The Online Sensation within the CO2 PServer Advertising forum part of the CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions category.

Reply
 
Old 10/04/2018, 01:26   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 10
you seem like a very angry child sat behind a keyboard. 'you should lick my *****'. The players found abusing the bug were all banned. You claim you still won GW so you are saying that although they abused the system they still couldn't beat you? Surely that means that with the abusers gone it will be easier to win more often. Unless you were included in those banned for abusing? I think it's quite clear with your most recent post why you have been banned from the discord. I wish the next group that encounters your immaturity luck!

As always, much love



soperbs is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2018, 01:40   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 410
Received Thanks: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by _MaryJuana View Post
And i don't want to ruin this server or whatever, it's just my mind lol I respect
Moh in that way, that he always fixed bugs and were active all the time BUT the thing is that he didn't really cared about the results of these bugs.. All he said was "Okay this happend, now look forward" But that for sure 10+ players abused Experience bugs to create 2/3 or more high lvl chars isn't fair for others.. It's a hell to lvl a char to 130 on this server to be honest, also there was a money bug/glitch call it however you want.. Moh said: "No problem we got daily logs".. ye so why did he just deleted all wh's money? He just said pm me how many silvers you had and u get them back, not really professional.. I don't think he has those logs, especially a friend said he had 16kk in his wh altough he not even had 10kk, he still gave it away lol. But okay we are all human and make mistakes. But seriously banning me from your discord server only because i spoke out the truth? that there are such many major bugs? be happy i did so lol.. I wasn't even insulting anyone.
I just opened your eyes Moh, don't regret it! And what the fuck are your mods or players talking about? ragequit because we were mad? We won both GW's so why we should be mad xD That insinuation just shows me who is really mad We just dropped our gear because this server was fucked up with those stuff. And you should lick my balls that i told you that on discord, not like others that were also abusing and stayed quite.. those are my last words and they are true Moh you know it..
have a nice day

Cheers
I did what I saw fit given the situation when a random squama bugged out and re-spawned infinitely and rewarded gold. It was our first week, and gold wasn't even being used yet, So what I did was indeed the best thing to do.

You wanna talk facts? I'll give you facts.

- Primal has everything logged and those logs include your kills on certain creatures, gold, warehouses, drops/pickups, trades, and even the messages between you and your clan mate that show you knew exactly what you were doing when you abused. Wanna talk some more about fairness?

- Most players reported issues and bugs when they could including yourself at a certain point, Then it turns out legit players are caught up to you while you pretty much abused server reboots and took advantage of a dynamic spawn. Wanna talk some more about fairness?

- You've even failed to talk stuff out in a civil manner, I had respect for you but you don't seem to be able to communicate properly so I'll let what you said go and also my respect for you.

- My mods were absolutely right about you, You've acted selfishly and immaturely, The proper way to handle differences isn't what you chose to do.

- The fact that you think bugs wouldn't be caught without your great help is nothing but hilarious, I've been working on this project for 15 months and I've had a group of friends supporting me and backing me up and also doing all the testing they can and will continue to do so.

Honestly... get over yourself mate and move on, we've moved on already.

- Moh


Execution! is offline  
Old 10/04/2018, 03:56   #33
 
elite*gold: 66
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 916
Received Thanks: 483
Quote:
Originally Posted by Execution! View Post
- Primal has everything logged and those logs include your kills on certain creatures, gold, warehouses, drops/pickups, trades, and even the messages between you and your clan mate that show you knew exactly what you were doing when you abused. Wanna talk some more about fairness?

- Moh
Moh? Do you not feel ashamed? Lying the community? Come on and fake some chats It shows i knew about everything exactly? Did you knew I've only talked in teamspeak with a friend? Come on be fair and show us those logs LOL
You can only lie to turn everything straight. gl with that..
_MaryJuana is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2018, 04:38   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 410
Received Thanks: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by _MaryJuana View Post
Moh? Do you not feel ashamed? Lying the community? Come on and fake some chats It shows i knew about everything exactly? Did you knew I've only talked in teamspeak with a friend? Come on be fair and show us those logs LOL
You can only lie to turn everything straight. gl with that..
Logs are for me and my team's reference and not yours or the public, If you think I'm foolish enough to post something like this you'd be mistaken.

Also you keep on throwing bullshit without yet any evidence, If you can't back up what you claim then I suggest you zip it, You've made quite a fool of yourself already.
Again, Out of respect I've given you enough time. Won't be responding to your bullshit anymore.

Good luck with your next server, Hopefully they'd get to see what you truly are before they let you even progress on their server.

- Moh


Execution! is offline  
Old 10/04/2018, 05:37   #35
 
elite*gold: 12
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7,253
Received Thanks: 3,518
You know, I got caught up with the thread, and I understand the concerns MaryJuana brought up. At the end of the day though, this server still has a lot of potential and room to grow. Whether you agree or disagree with some of the actions that were taken recently, I really do think it's in people's best interest to give Moh the benefit of the doubt and a fighting chance. There's so much negativity in the community, and it's nice to see someone doing something about that.

So, can we pull back on the reins for now and just slow down? There're going to be bad experiences here and there, but it's all in favor of moving forward and refining those experiences. It really does seem like measures are being taken to improve, and I think we should be fanning those flames - not putting them out. Maybe let's all just step away from our computers for a bit and take a break. I'm sure Moh would be more than happy to compensate for bad experiences. Unlike a lot of the server owners I've seen posting **** here, he does seem to care about his players and the community.
Spirited is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old 10/14/2018, 04:10   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 2
Just started this server 2 days ago and it's fantastic so far. I may not be from the EU but still get decent ping and it's too good to pass up. The active dev + large community on a non-p2w 1.0 server is pretty **** rare now this may be the last of it's kind. If you're on the fence give this server a try!
katieyay1234 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/14/2018, 07:13   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 681
Received Thanks: 237
Seems like an interesting server.

Though I've seen a bunch of people selling VIP for dbs so again it's whoever has the biggest wallet... but you have to pay server costs somehow I suppose.

Good work nonetheless.

UPDATE:

So I've spent some time on this server and here's what I can see.

Pros:
- Interesting experience, doesn't feel like another generic server using a publicly released source.

Cons:
- Multiple lag spikes daily even though currently the playerbase is low.
- Economy is horrible, relies almost entirely on DBs. Use of gold is non-existent.
- Market stalls are never used.
- Drops are really unbalanced, you'll find DBs more common than +1's or you'll just repeatedly find the same +1's over and over again.
- People are purchasing items from the "VIP" shop with cps that aren't "tradeable" and then trading them for DBs. Not really sure it lives up to the whole "Not pay2win" argument they're putting out. Doesn't really matter if you can't trade CPs if the items you can purchase with them can be traded, it's just a slippery way to pretend you aren't selling items for money.
- Low playerbase (for the time being, anyway)

I also seen people discussing the discrepancies in the drops publicly and the administrator responding with:



Interesting server but really nothing to phone home about, they should have balanced the server before they sold a single thing on their website for real money.

Tl;dr play if you want but as it stands it's really not worth devoting time in my opinion, they have a long way to go.
scottdavey is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/15/2018, 14:44   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 240
Received Thanks: 149
You copyed the background from oldconquer.


I was the one who changed the background there at oldconquer.

-> info.ini

-> you can use 1000 / fps
teroareboss1 is offline  
Old 10/15/2018, 16:32   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 410
Received Thanks: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottdavey View Post
Seems like an interesting server.

Though I've seen a bunch of people selling VIP for dbs so again it's whoever has the biggest wallet... but you have to pay server costs somehow I suppose.

Good work nonetheless.

UPDATE:

So I've spent some time on this server and here's what I can see.

Pros:
- Interesting experience, doesn't feel like another generic server using a publicly released source.

Cons:
- Multiple lag spikes daily even though currently the playerbase is low.
- Economy is horrible, relies almost entirely on DBs. Use of gold is non-existent.
- Market stalls are never used.
- Drops are really unbalanced, you'll find DBs more common than +1's or you'll just repeatedly find the same +1's over and over again.
- People are purchasing items from the "VIP" shop with cps that aren't "tradeable" and then trading them for DBs. Not really sure it lives up to the whole "Not pay2win" argument they're putting out. Doesn't really matter if you can't trade CPs if the items you can purchase with them can be traded, it's just a slippery way to pretend you aren't selling items for money.
- Low playerbase (for the time being, anyway)

I also seen people discussing the discrepancies in the drops publicly and the administrator responding with:



Interesting server but really nothing to phone home about, they should have balanced the server before they sold a single thing on their website for real money.

Tl;dr play if you want but as it stands it's really not worth devoting time in my opinion, they have a long way to go.
Thank you for your review however I do feel the need to further explain.

- You are indeed correct about the server, it's been written from scratch.

- Multiple lag spikes daily are due to one of two reasons:
1: frequent updates being pushed to the server while it ran live and I usually give warnings before doing so, and we will eventually reach a state where those updates aren't needed as frequently.

2: We've recently changed hosts to a more stable server, things should get better. The spikes were never a programming issue, also we did forget to turn off windows updates on the new machine so that might've caused a spike if any?

- Economy is suffering a little bit at the moment when it comes to gold trading I totally agree with you and we do have plans to counter the issue.

- Drops are currently being tweaked and always have, Take a look at the Patch Notes, they include every change we do to drops, I haven't had the same +1 item drop to me over and over however if that were to happen to you then that's probably RNG at best, Again... still being tweaked.

- As for the VIP purchase and trading thing, Initially when I planned out primal, those VIP items were NOT tradable, but due to players high demand to be able to distribute those items (since some don't really have a way to get VIP through donations), I enabled them for trade so people can trade gold/dbs to get VIP and also implemented a voting system that allows players to get VIP for voting, I believe I've done the best I can in this regard.

Also something else to note: VIP does NOT provide any real value anyway, You only get it to actually play the game and hunt, just makes it a tad bit rewarding is all, This is as furthest it can be from P2W.

- Low player base, We currently peak at 118 online on week days and I've seen 124 during GuildWar at one point, It's true that it's a little low but we're growing, To me I've never found an issue finding players to play with, being in a low player base was never a con to me atleast.

- You don't seem to be discussing the gold issue here but rather nitpicking on where I had to finally let out my frustration on someone that clearly pays no mind to how hard a developer works, There are many of those toxic people around the conquer community sadly and I wouldn't handle them any differently or even try to make this look any better, If a person is throwing false accusations and random crap at me publicly without even providing any sort of constructive criticism then they will definitely get a piece of my mind and that's never good.

Also like I've mentioned to that player, If he/she doesn't like the way things are handled he/she are free to leave, I'm not going to force him/her to stay and I surely don't have the time to waste on the toxic people. But then again it's not like I'm all that active on chat anyway... that was a fluke.

- We do not sell items on our 'shop', We sell features that are secondary like cosmetics and VIP service which doesn't do much on its own anyway, everyone will need to put in the work .

I'm sorry however that you didn't think primal was for you, Let's hope you'd consider us in the future as we will always try to meet everyone's expectations and like you've mentioned we have a long way to go, but we probably have the highest server update rate around.


- Moh

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieyay1234 View Post
Just started this server 2 days ago and it's fantastic so far. I may not be from the EU but still get decent ping and it's too good to pass up. The active dev + large community on a non-p2w 1.0 server is pretty damn rare now this may be the last of it's kind. If you're on the fence give this server a try!
Glad you're enjoying this, We certainly are!
Execution! is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2018, 13:42   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 681
Received Thanks: 237
Quote:
Originally Posted by Execution! View Post
Thank you for your review however I do feel the need to further explain.

- You are indeed correct about the server, it's been written from scratch.

- Multiple lag spikes daily are due to one of two reasons:
1: frequent updates being pushed to the server while it ran live and I usually give warnings before doing so, and we will eventually reach a state where those updates aren't needed as frequently.

2: We've recently changed hosts to a more stable server, things should get better. The spikes were never a programming issue, also we did forget to turn off windows updates on the new machine so that might've caused a spike if any?

- Economy is suffering a little bit at the moment when it comes to gold trading I totally agree with you and we do have plans to counter the issue.

- Drops are currently being tweaked and always have, Take a look at the Patch Notes, they include every change we do to drops, I haven't had the same +1 item drop to me over and over however if that were to happen to you then that's probably RNG at best, Again... still being tweaked.

- As for the VIP purchase and trading thing, Initially when I planned out primal, those VIP items were NOT tradable, but due to players high demand to be able to distribute those items (since some don't really have a way to get VIP through donations), I enabled them for trade so people can trade gold/dbs to get VIP and also implemented a voting system that allows players to get VIP for voting, I believe I've done the best I can in this regard.

Also something else to note: VIP does NOT provide any real value anyway, You only get it to actually play the game and hunt, just makes it a tad bit rewarding is all, This is as furthest it can be from P2W.

- Low player base, We currently peak at 118 online on week days and I've seen 124 during GuildWar at one point, It's true that it's a little low but we're growing, To me I've never found an issue finding players to play with, being in a low player base was never a con to me atleast.

- You don't seem to be discussing the gold issue here but rather nitpicking on where I had to finally let out my frustration on someone that clearly pays no mind to how hard a developer works, There are many of those toxic people around the conquer community sadly and I wouldn't handle them any differently or even try to make this look any better, If a person is throwing false accusations and random crap at me publicly without even providing any sort of constructive criticism then they will definitely get a piece of my mind and that's never good.

Also like I've mentioned to that player, If he/she doesn't like the way things are handled he/she are free to leave, I'm not going to force him/her to stay and I surely don't have the time to waste on the toxic people. But then again it's not like I'm all that active on chat anyway... that was a fluke.

- We do not sell items on our 'shop', We sell features that are secondary like cosmetics and VIP service which doesn't do much on its own anyway, everyone will need to put in the work .

I'm sorry however that you didn't think primal was for you, Let's hope you'd consider us in the future as we will always try to meet everyone's expectations and like you've mentioned we have a long way to go, but we probably have the highest server update rate around.


- Moh



Glad you're enjoying this, We certainly are!
"VIP does NOT provide any real value anyway, You only get it to actually play the game and hunt, just makes it a tad bit rewarding is all, This is as furthest it can be from P2W."

The fact that you can trade them for dragonballs is pay to win, maybe not directly that's why I said it's just a slippery way to avoid admitting that people with a bigger wallet have an advantage.

To be honest gold should have been in circulation long before you made items purchasable by CPS tradable. The economical imbalance between dbs and gold is going to be one that's hard to fix.

I respect your response anyway, good luck.
scottdavey is offline  
Old 10/18/2018, 10:01   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 410
Received Thanks: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottdavey View Post
"VIP does NOT provide any real value anyway, You only get it to actually play the game and hunt, just makes it a tad bit rewarding is all, This is as furthest it can be from P2W."

The fact that you can trade them for dragonballs is pay to win, maybe not directly that's why I said it's just a slippery way to avoid admitting that people with a bigger wallet have an advantage.

To be honest gold should have been in circulation long before you made items purchasable by CPS tradable. The economical imbalance between dbs and gold is going to be one that's hard to fix.

I respect your response anyway, good luck.
Sorry it took me a while to respond to you, I had to make sure I've addressed those issues before responding.

- As for the VIP being tradable, That's something that is completely out of my control atm, I've only done what the community has asked and after all I'm hosting this server to help players enjoy their time.

- Also it's worth noting that I'm not getting any of those donations, I've been hosting primal for nearly a year during development before it went live and never asked for a penny. So there isn't really anything that I'm avoiding to admit here nor there is any favoritism towards donors .

- I've already taken steps to improve gold economy and already seeing an improvement!

While I appreciate and respect your opinion, I sincerely hope you'd give us a try soon, We've improved alot already and will continue on this trend until we reach our goal. All in all, Good luck to you as well.

- Moh
Execution! is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/05/2019, 21:20   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 11
Started a few days ago and I love it. Very nice server with no downtime so far and very few crashes. Lots of people helps me plvl and hunting feels very rewarding. Server is 6months old so there obviously players with 130-130 and full 1 soc super but I haven't seen any full 2s yet. The server is also active with 300-400 players online.

I'm kinda casual so its nice that I don't have to level myself and just let others plvl me I only love pvp so I just want gear asap so I can FB/SS others ^^
sadi12 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/07/2019, 17:09   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 5
Tried it, the server said that there are 314 people online, but it seems reaaaly difficult to see any player ingame lol xD Been searching people for plevel and nobody showed up. Prices seems to unbalanced. 10kk for moonbox? thats crazy
zabegan34 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/08/2019, 02:56   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 410
Received Thanks: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by zabegan34 View Post
Tried it, the server said that there are 314 people online, but it seems reaaaly difficult to see any player ingame lol xD Been searching people for plevel and nobody showed up. Prices seems to unbalanced. 10kk for moonbox? thats crazy
Many people would disagree with the population statement you just made. You have to understand that a server of a leveling nature will have tons of miners and marketers. the server is crowded though. We have atleast 180 unique connections most of the time. This is also a European server so different time zones can feel different. Also try logging in during peak hours which are usually 5-10 PM UTC. All of this does not mean that players will agree to help you, some players are nice and will give you a hand and some won't.

I wish I had recorded City Wars today it was a massacre and there were a **** ton of people active. Maybe that would get more players interested.
At this moment we have 204 online but we had just concluded a maintenance which had a lot of updates to the server and our client. And I'm happy to report that our players love it.

About the gold, If you were to read up in the thread you'd see that since the beginning we've had a problem getting gold to work with the economy. With careful steps and good thinking on my part I've managed to get players to use the gold even if it there's a little inflation, 10kk isn't much on primal you can make that within a couple of hours. I'm however very pleased with the state it's at.

Thank you for your review and I hope you would consider us in the future as we continue to improve and try to meet players expectations.
Execution! is offline  
Old 03/08/2019, 18:40   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 5

I dont know if thats even correct but currently 6:41 PM, as you can see the server message says currently there are 270 ppl.
Also logged in today and i can see in my Status a place for talismans. How can you name "True 1.0 experience" with talismans? Also i see cps currency in my inventory, but I have no idea if you can get/use them


zabegan34 is offline  
Reply



« Introducing Shannara Conquer | Conquered Lands Online - A 5165 Semi Classic Server »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:34.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.