Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Primal Conquer 1.0 | The Online Sensation

Discussion on Primal Conquer 1.0 | The Online Sensation within the CO2 PServer Advertising forum part of the CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions category.

Old 10/01/2018, 00:48   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by metallica556 View Post
when are you gonna implement a full window mode? it sucks playing at 1024X768
That's already in the works, Stay tuned for it!

Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2018, 14:55   #17

Still playing the server, started when it opened it's doing great and players are loving the experience.. i think it's actually amazing not just to have a classic but with an active owner who's constantly improving the server and who actually cares about the players.. you dont really see that much these days... amazing community and a great team keep up the good work guys

Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/01/2018, 17:25   #18

Cons: DB drop is high / proof lvling is cancer / socket rate way to hard for classic server 1/800 chance / no PVP events as he mentioned in his post / mining is bad way too stupid rates don't hope to get single refined gem just few normal in hours / +1 items drop rate is bad / gold economy is dead don't expect it to rise somehow since people trade super items normal items +1 for db or meteor scrolls <><> Pros: GM is so responsive i expect him to do something good for server and for players demands/ server is well coded / server still new and need some more development if you ask me to play or not i would say no idea still too early to give straight answer , anyway good luck with your project
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/01/2018, 19:00   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedali10 View Post
Cons: DB drop is high / proof lvling is cancer / socket rate way to hard for classic server 1/800 chance / no PVP events as he mentioned in his post / mining is bad way too stupid rates don't hope to get single refined gem just few normal in hours / +1 items drop rate is bad / gold economy is dead don't expect it to rise somehow since people trade super items normal items +1 for db or meteor scrolls <><> Pros: GM is so responsive i expect him to do something good for server and for players demands/ server is well coded / server still new and need some more development if you ask me to play or not i would say no idea still too early to give straight answer , anyway good luck with your project
I thank you for your review and rest assured that we will continue to develop and ensure that Primal meets players expectations, Allow me to address the rates as you've described it but keep in mind that a random number generator will not be consistent for every player and I'm Pretty sure that's how we intended it to be so that your experience is different with every session you play.
I'd say the real challenge is to find a middle ground and attempt to please everyone, though as you've seen and mentioned, We've actively working on Primal and we will take action whenever needed.

However to address specific rates individually:

Gold: It's only normal for a fresh 1.0 server to have a slow start on gold trading, Atleast not until most of the gold sinks are actively making players pay more gold, We'll address the issue if it remains like this.

DragonBall: Some people complain about how DB drops are way too low, They'd kill thousands of creatures and never get a DB drop, others can find 2 DBs in under 500 creatures. Again RNG.

Socket rate: This isn't an easy server, And with longevity in mind we can't have a full server of 1 sockets running around in 2 weeks, there has been plenty of sockets obtained already, some got theirs in 28 meteors and that is from personal experience.

+1 gear: I've been monitoring the amount of +1s that have been dropping, some people are up to +4 already which clearly says something about the +1 rates, they are not bad, you might just be unlucky.

Mining: I agree with you that, Refined and Super gem rates need a slight bump, will address that soon.

As for PvP events, I've already mentioned a couple of times already that they are already in the works, We have over 30 tournaments written and ready, though they will be released gradually starting this week as I've announced 2-3 days ago on our discord server.

That's not it however when it comes to Events, We also have PvE events planned for Christmas, Halloween and other occasions as well.

Again, I thank you for your review and I hope you'd continue to enjoy primal and watch us grow and develop.

- Moh

Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/01/2018, 19:11   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedali10 View Post

I agree that DB drop rate is indeed a bit high, I haven't had any issues leveling up proficient besides it does take a while to level it up (pretty much the longest tedious part to level up on Classic 1.0). Server is still enjoyable which allows player to switch things up and level other things instead of finishing one goal too quickly. But that's just me. Isn't sockets suppose to be hard anyway, 1/800 is perfectly fine as meteors drop quick often here.

About the gold economy, yeah I don't expect people to be using it at the moment since the players like me are unsure what to spend it on, so far it's being used on guild wars repairs (2kk per gate repair) which is a nice big gold sink. I think the major issue here is definitely super items as they're currently being used the mainstream trading to swap and trade items. Could definitely do a bit of tweaking.

Other than that, I agree with the pros you've listed. 100% responsive! The server has interesting facts so you could always ask the [GM], I was surprised it was in development for 15 months. I'll be sticking here for a while since it has potential. If you do play again whisper "Nature" or "Imperium"
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/03/2018, 20:05   #21

elite*gold: 66
1. There were tons of bugs (and many of them were abused) which isn't fair for new players. (Especially the exp bug where 10+ players made their chars 130 rb 120+)

2. If you speak out loud your minds as i did your gonna be banned from their discord server lol

3. The owners creat accouts for their friends.. don't be surprised if you see new coming lvl 130 chars you never seen before lol especially if their name only has 3 letters (I talk about the char 'Dan' which also was lvl 130 in 1 day lol) I've tested it and you can't creat a account with 3 letters...

Because of many bugs, abuses and ***** moves behind the scenes i wouldnt recommend this server.. cheers
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2018, 23:14   #22

The bugs have been delt with and the player's got banned... seems like you're one of the bug abusers that got banned.. you didnt speak your mind you were rude and laughed at the other players for abusing them and even tho you were abusing you rage quit because normal players were catching up... the server is great i read there discord the owner gives nothing out so nice try on trying to ruin a perfectly good server because you got caught out... didn't work tho good luck next time
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/03/2018, 23:22   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by _MaryJuana View Post
1. There were tons of bugs (and many of them were abused) which isn't fair for new players. (Especially the exp bug where 10+ players made their chars 130 rb 120+)

2. If you speak out loud your minds as i did your gonna be banned from their discord server lol

3. The owners creat accouts for their friends.. don't be surprised if you see new coming lvl 130 chars you never seen before lol especially if their name only has 3 letters (I talk about the char 'Dan' which also was lvl 130 in 1 day lol) I've tested it and you can't creat a account with 3 letters...

Because of many bugs, abuses and bitch moves behind the scenes i wouldnt recommend this server.. cheers
1. Every new server has bugs. To say there were a ton is a bit of an exaggeration. Thanks to Execution bugs get fixed extremely fast. He has been working around the clock trying to solve issues, write features and keep the server stable.

2. If you got banned from the discord server I'm sure it had a reason. Foul language perhaps? Maybe the feedback you gave wasn't constructive in the slightest?

3. Oh hi, I'm Dan. One of the devs, maybe that clears things up a little. I'm mostly just testing rates and finding new bugs, which is my job along with creating and maintaining the website. I assure you I've been playing a lot longer than 1 day. Halfway through I changed my name to Dan, that might've confused a few players.

It's unfortunate that you feel the need to quit. All though we do our best to provide a nice experience for all of the people on our server, it's hard to keep everybody happy. In case you change your mind, you're still welcome.

Cheers!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2018, 23:22   #24

Quote:

Because of many bugs, abuses and bitch moves behind the scenes i wouldnt recommend this server.. cheers
The people that were in involved in the 'abuse' have since been banned from the server and it has had no negative effect on the economy. Any future attempts will be snuffed out before it goes too far again.

With regards to owners 'creat accouts for their friends' great spelling may I add, this is an absurd accusation with no proof to back it up.

The issue with 'Dan' is that it was a previous dev account. However with all powers and commands removed and level reset before the server went live there was no need for him to create a new account.

The discord situation is an easy one... don't join a group and start throwing around accusations with no evidence to back it up. Things go wrong that's nature, but they are dealt with professionally. To be kicked out for 'speaking your mind' most probably wasn't the case, there would definitely be more depth into why that occurred.

There are no 'bitch moves' behind the scenes so please don't give negative comments towards something you don't understand.

The owner wouldn't work tirelessly for 15 months writing everything from scratch to then just give people stuff for free and spoil it for everybody else. Where would the logic in that be.

Much love
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/03/2018, 23:32   #25

Quote:

I understand that we've had our bugs and that's fair to say. No server written from scratch is bugless, especially during it's first 2 weeks. Bugs however aren't something that last long, Most were hotfixed or updated. I've been rewriting major parts that needed attention as well.

It's ok if a player doesn't have the best experience on our server, it was bound to happen with a new and fresh core like the one we're using. We've made it clear that we're still building and working on our own emulator and that it's still in it's 'infancy' phase.

I will also take this chance to clarify and shed some light on the points you brought up point by point.

- As mentioned above, most of the bugs seen / reported were fixed within a 24/48 hour period, The experience glitch was a tedious one to catch because it was more or less a typo. It gave players 2-3 times the experience they should have gained on killing another player. I wouldn't say it was abused because it was available to everyone and not just a select few. With that being said the issue was fixed within 3 minutes after discovery.

- Players do speak their minds freely in our discord, you're the only one that has had issues with us. Perhaps you were one of the people that got caught abusing server reboots for your personal gain and got banished, You can't really blame us for doing our best to keep toxic and bad players away from our community.

- As for the last point, I think Dan has already explained what went down there, And we stand by our word that we as staff NEVER interact with game-play what so ever.

We're sorry that you've a bad experience on our server and we wish you'd consider us again in the near future.

- Moh
Old 10/03/2018, 23:48   #26

elite*gold: 28
y no Mac
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/04/2018, 00:10   #27

Funny that everyone has to justify themselves immediately xD

And do not try to turn the truth around
Old 10/04/2018, 00:19   #28

Quote:
Funny that everyone has to justify themselves immediately xD

And do not try to turn the truth around
What's funny is how none of those people have anything to justify themselves for, I own Primal and I alone will take the blame for any mistakes. They posted because what was said by you is clearly is NOT the truth. Either ways, I'm sure you're glad you've moved on and so are we. Goodbye.
Old 10/04/2018, 00:38   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Execution! View Post
What's funny is how none of those people have anything to justify themselves for, I own Primal and I alone will take the blame for any mistakes. They posted because what was said by you is clearly is NOT the truth. Either ways, I'm sure you're glad you've moved on and so are we. Goodbye.
And i don't want to ruin this server or whatever, it's just my mind lol I respect
Moh in that way, that he always fixed bugs and were active all the time BUT the thing is that he didn't really cared about the results of these bugs.. All he said was "Okay this happend, now look forward" But that for sure 10+ players abused Experience bugs to create 2/3 or more high lvl chars isn't fair for others.. It's a hell to lvl a char to 130 on this server to be honest, also there was a money bug/glitch call it however you want.. Moh said: "No problem we got daily logs".. ye so why did he just deleted all wh's money? He just said pm me how many silvers you had and u get them back, not really professional.. I don't think he has those logs, especially a friend said he had 16kk in his wh altough he not even had 10kk, he still gave it away lol. But okay we are all human and make mistakes. But seriously banning me from your discord server only because i spoke out the truth? that there are such many major bugs? be happy i did so lol.. I wasn't even insulting anyone.
I just opened your eyes Moh, don't regret it! And what the fuck are your mods or players talking about? ragequit because we were mad? We won both GW's so why we should be mad xD That insinuation just shows me who is really mad We just dropped our gear because this server was fucked up with those stuff. And you should lick my balls that i told you that on discord, not like others that were also abusing and stayed quite.. those are my last words and they are true Moh you know it..
have a nice day

Cheers
Old 10/04/2018, 01:20   #30

Clearly you are just here to cause trouble.. like it's been said it's been doubt with but your too small minded to see that you're just jumping at 1 issue that got delt with and the people involved have been banned... little man i think you need to take a step back... the server is great stop trying because you're not getting anywhere... everyone can see you're raging through looking at these posts... this is why kids shouldnt play because they throw there dummy out when they get caught doing something they shouldn't... have fun abusing other servers kid

Thanks
1 User

« Introducing Shannara Conquer | Conquered Lands Online - A 5165 Semi Classic Server »