Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 18:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MULTICLIENT ON PSERVERS?

Discussion on MULTICLIENT ON PSERVERS? within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MULTICLIENT ON PSERVERS?

i would like to ask if there's a way to make multiclients on new pservers?
i edited the client to make multiclient but somehow client wont open. any edits on client the pesky anticheat detects it and wont open the the conquer.exe
Old 05/17/2023, 01:43   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,115
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadstar View Post
i edited the client to make multiclient but somehow client wont open. any edits on client the pesky anticheat detects it and wont open the the conquer.exe
Which private server are you looking at?
Old 05/17/2023, 09:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Which private server are you looking at?
the antibot is really annoying tbh.
Old 05/17/2023, 16:39   #4

Quote:
the antibot is really annoying tbh.
Ohh, that was a COSERVER.DLL, the developer on that one has the function and it's protected, I bet someone like Ultimation or Angelius can easily cracked this so that it will allow the number of clients to be open. Also the IP can't be change and need to charge $50 to change the IP from the owner.
Old 05/17/2023, 17:17   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly25 View Post
Ohh, that was a COSERVER.DLL, the developer on that one has the function and it's protected, I bet someone like Ultimation or Angelius can easily cracked this so that it will allow the number of clients to be open. Also the IP can't be change and need to charge $50 to change the IP from the owner.
yeah coserver.dll has that function. it checks if the client has edits. Havent seen Ulti and Angelius for a while so i guess there's no chance on this one.
Old 05/17/2023, 17:33   #6

Quote:
yeah coserver.dll has that function. it checks if the client has edits. Havent seen Ulti and Angelius for a while so i guess there's no chance on this one.
Yeah probably, But Ultimation is still active here, and he visit sometimes.
Old 05/17/2023, 19:57   #7

Let's try to derandomize this a little... Relying on specific members to help is probably not the right call here. It's a community forum, so anyone should be able to answer. This sounds familiar - wasn't this cracked already for another server? I don't really remember.
Old 05/17/2023, 23:13   #8

Quote:
Brother, we are working on server protection systems, and I assure you that the protection has become more advanced than before, so you will not be able to easily hack a well-protected server, but you can try
Old 05/18/2023, 17:36   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rayzo View Post
Brother, we are working on server protection systems, and I assure you that the protection has become more advanced than before, so you will not be able to easily hack a well-protected server, but you can try
Brother, the developer itself told us that so called well-protected protection you stating can be crack lol. Also there is no impossible for Ultimation he can ruin your protection.
Old 05/18/2023, 19:45   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rayzo View Post
im no hacking any server what ive said is just make a multiclient. it's a big pain in the *** water leveling with only 3 clients open. Yeah protection is more advanced than before.

Quote:
Let's try to derandomize this a little... Relying on specific members to help is probably not the right call here. It's a community forum, so anyone should be able to answer. This sounds familiar - wasn't this cracked already for another server? I don't really remember.
i guess this source is different on what Ulti posted with cracked antibot and .exe
Old 05/18/2023, 20:16   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulfly25 View Post
Brother, the developer itself told us that so called well-protected protection you stating can be crack lol. Also there is no impossible for Ultimation he can ruin your protection.
Well, all client side protection is just snake oil. When you're the administrator of your own machine, then you have access to everything the process does. It's really only a matter of complexity and time. If the protection is as simple as iterating through modules, checking hashes, and sending those hashes to the server, then yeah - that's a simple hack. It's not a service I provide, but I encourage y'all learn how to reverse engineer some of these protections. Would be fun if someone provided an example as a tutorial here, but tutorials like that exist elsewhere, too (not specifically for Conquer).
Old 05/18/2023, 21:27   #12

Quote:
Well, all client side protection is just snake oil. When you're the administrator of your own machine, then you have access to everything the process does. It's really only a matter of complexity and time. If the protection is as simple as iterating through modules, checking hashes, and sending those hashes to the server, then yeah - that's a simple hack. It's not a service I provide, but I encourage y'all learn how to reverse engineer some of these protections. Would be fun if someone provided an example as a tutorial here, but tutorials like that exist elsewhere, too (not specifically for Conquer).
Yeah you are right. Also I found some link that has the guide on how to make the bot which can also help. Here is the
Old 05/22/2023, 12:29   #13

I've taken a quick look to kill some time.

"CoServer.dll" is protected by themida 3.xx I unpacked it with:

Opened it in IDA freeware..

With my limited knowledge in reverse engineering i've found that their anti cheat measures all result in Function 6660B430 being called.
Quote:
BOOL terminateCurrentProcess()
{
if (hasHardwareBreakpoints())
__debugbreak();

HANDLE currentProcess = GetCurrentProcess();
return TerminateProcess(currentProcess, 0);
}
If you want to bypass it you can start from here and work your way back.

-Edit (BTW i would suggest to only work on this in a VM)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 05/29/2023, 15:04   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Tap View Post
I've taken a quick look to kill some time.

"CoServer.dll" is protected by themida 3.xx I unpacked it with:

Opened it in IDA freeware..

With my limited knowledge in reverse engineering i've found that their anti cheat measures all result in Function 6660B430 being called.

If you want to bypass it you can start from here and work your way back.

-Edit (BTW i would suggest to only work on this in a VM)
thanks for checking the server btw. i also have limited knowledge on reversing. indeed pserver protections are more advanced today.