Quote:
Originally Posted by brockley1
so i asked if some one would help me with it seeing how i am new to this.... your saying to use google is that was the case i would have done it...which i have so if u cant help why comment with the processes you offer? get off my post if you cant help.
|
If you can't diagnose that error, then you should consider supporting an existing server. I got that same error when I had no programming experience at all, and I figured it out just from the message. So yeah, I'm not going to help you read plain English. It's right in front of you or one Google Search away. You need to learn how to help yourself by doing your own research; else, who's going to support your every need? Are we gonna have to diagnose every issue for you?
Here, a hint. You only care about the first line of that exception:
Quote:
|
MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Authentication to host 'localhost' for user 'root' using method 'mysql_native_password' failed with message: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
|