Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 07:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Adding Ability to add MetScroll in ArtisanWind

Discussion on Adding Ability to add MetScroll in ArtisanWind within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Adding Ability to add MetScroll in ArtisanWind

Hey guys!
Does anyone know where can I add the ability to put MetScroll in ArtisanWind? I'm in patch 5065. Right now the it accepts only Meteors and DragonBall. I want to add MetScroll to it. Hope you can help me. Thanks!
Old 02/08/2023, 04:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
You can contact me to do it for you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] MillionaireLee (NPC) + DBScroll/MetScroll Functionality
12/29/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 41 Replies
Dunno if this was already released, but oh well. EDIT: Changed two '==' to '>=' as nTL3fTy pointed out, dunno what I was thinking :p Oh and for the people whom it's only taking 1 DB, This happened to me once but I can't seem to replicate it. It only happened when the DBs all had the same UID, which shouldn't have been in the first place... Screenshot: http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/8868/scrolls.pn g Code A: NpcTalk.cs: case 5004: // MillionaireLee ...
MetScroll Bugged?
06/29/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
case 720027: // MeteorScroll { if (CSocket.Client.Inventory.Count <= 30) { for (int i = 0; i < 10; i++) { Struct.ItemInfo SubItem = new Struct.ItemInfo(); SubItem.Bless = SubItem.Enchant = SubItem.Position = SubItem.Color = SubItem.Soc1 = SubItem.Soc2 = SubItem.Plus = 0;...
[HELP] Artisanwind
05/26/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Can someone please tell me wehre he is in the source. im uuseing Lotf :)
[HELP] MetScroll Not Working :S
05/05/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
MetScroll not working in TQ source ... im click not working not open 10 mets ;x ... DBSCROLL is 100% working ... pls help thx mans
Omg Metscroll
04/09/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
right thats it im serverly pissed off i been hunting allllll day i get few +1 shit like that i get 10 mets i go to market turn mets into scroll and BAM no scroll someone gotta help me here before i kick the shit outa something lol