Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

invalid jump

Discussion on invalid jump within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
invalid jump

can someone give me a force I added this map a few points he from invalid jump,someone help me

Quote:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to make invalid password and invalid client
10/10/2019 - Rohan - 8 Replies
Please can someone help me When i put wrong password or wrong id it always like this I want to make it say wrong password or account not registerated if we put wrong password and id there . And how to make it say invalid version on login screen if someone using rohanclient_cheat . Please guys help me , i just know a little about coding because I just a Hardware Expert . You can ask me everything about computer Hardware if you got some trouble on your PCs
invalid walk and invalid jump
03/04/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
I think I found something important for speedhack makers I found that invalid walk and invalid jump messages happens when you have high ping(over 5k) and I think that all TQ done to stop speedhackers is they only added new kind of client check which reads your last position from the server and your new position and then compare them with the time cuz you can jump like 1 pixel in eac .5 sec(not sure) I think of this because : 1- this is the only possible check they can add they can't add...