Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:40

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Conquer Latest Encryptions

Discussion on Conquer Latest Encryptions within the CO2 Programming forum part of the CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Talking Conquer Latest Encryptions

I was an active member here before and I know this kind of information was being shared but I think popular people of this group think that sharing such this kind of information is such a spoon feeding for them and may conflict their interest. So I wont ask for it for free but I am willing to pay someone who will share it to me since I have no time anymore to reverse engineer and **** already, I also nub on doing that stuff. I just want to up my proxy with the current encryption. Pm me your offer. Thanks.



xmen0135 is offline  
Old 12/14/2018, 09:21   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,518
Received Thanks: 580
This group you are talking about work on various different things and share their results with each other. It is not spoonfeeding.

As for the group itself, they moved away from Conquer Online.


turk55 is offline  
Old 12/14/2018, 15:06   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
This group you are talking about work on various different things and share their results with each other. It is not spoonfeeding.

As for the group itself, they moved away from Conquer Online.
Well thats the reason why this community was stagnated and never grow like it was before because most of the knowledgeable people here tends to insult new comers which tried to learn basic and fundamental things about programming. How can a noobie will become an expert if they never had a chance to learn the basic. Most of the newbie I saw in other post were either getting trolled or insulted. Just my 2 cents.
xmen0135 is offline  
Old 12/14/2018, 15:48   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,518
Received Thanks: 580
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmen0135 View Post
Well thats the reason why this community was stagnated and never grow like it was before because most of the knowledgeable people here tends to insult new comers which tried to learn basic and fundamental things about programming. How can a noobie will become an expert if they never had a chance to learn the basic. Most of the newbie I saw in other post were either getting trolled or insulted. Just my 2 cents.
That is because they just want the code they can copy paste rather then how they can accomplish it on their own. This isn't what happends lately but what has happened over the years. I have done it, you have done it but we have grown over the years because of projects outside of Epvp.

I do however agree that if the smaller group accepted people who showed potential, that the community could possibly have grown.


turk55 is offline  
Old 12/19/2018, 12:50   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Got it working now thanks perfect0 for the heads up. But still haven't figure out the authentication encryption though.
Attached Images
File Type: png coordinate first success.png (140.4 KB, 100 views)
xmen0135 is offline  
Old 12/25/2018, 19:22   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 231
Received Thanks: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmen0135 View Post
Got it working now thanks perfect0 for the heads up. But still haven't figure out the authentication encryption though.
Ok then, share it. You just complained about people not releasing it to everyone, but I don't see a release by you yet.
stealarcher is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2018, 11:49   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,310
Received Thanks: 1,366
EPVP = except to be spoon fed answers and then run away without even a thanks.
Ultimation is offline  
Old 12/26/2018, 18:48   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 231
Received Thanks: 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimation View Post
EPVP = except to be spoon fed answers and then run away without even a thanks.
Yup. And let's be real, he spent more time trying to fake a screenshot then he did working on the new crypto that he supposedly figured out.
stealarcher is offline  
Old 12/26/2018, 21:54   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealarcher View Post
Yup. And let's be real, he spent more time trying to fake a screenshot then he did working on the new crypto that he supposedly figured out.
..
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmen0135 View Post
But still haven't figure out the authentication encryption though.
JaniQ is offline  
Old 12/27/2018, 01:22   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 208
Received Thanks: 29
We have bypassed the auth before on different versions. The auth not being figured out yet isn't an excuse.
12k is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2018, 11:51   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Nah I am just looking for a reaction of several people, if you can dig on my older post with my 2 old account I am pretty sure you can see what were my contributions. I am giving contribution on the programming side than releasing a bot for everyone. Just be patient I'll be giving some tools for everyone to use specially on analyzing the packets. But right now, I am still busy updating my old proxy to work with current patch .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimation View Post
EPVP = except to be spoon fed answers and then run away without even a thanks.
How do you even know that I run away? That's the problem with you people, you tend to assume a lot.

And why should I give thanks to any of the people on this post who are not helping me but just throwing some insults and trolling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12k View Post
We have bypassed the auth before on different versions. The auth not being figured out yet isn't an excuse.
But you can redirect the gameserver after authentication and everything are pretty the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealarcher View Post
Yup. And let's be real, he spent more time trying to fake a screenshot then he did working on the new crypto that he supposedly figured out.
Of course I don't want you to see my server and ping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealarcher View Post
Ok then, share it. You just complained about people not releasing it to everyone, but I don't see a release by you yet.
Of course I will brother. Or you are just too lazy to look for older post under my old account.
xmen0135 is offline  
Old 01/04/2019, 15:15   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,310
Received Thanks: 1,366
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmen0135 View Post
Nah I am just looking for a reaction of several people, if you can dig on my older post with my 2 old account I am pretty sure you can see what were my contributions. I am giving contribution on the programming side than releasing a bot for everyone. Just be patient I'll be giving some tools for everyone to use specially on analyzing the packets. But right now, I am still busy updating my old proxy to work with current patch .



How do you even know that I run away? That's the problem with you people, you tend to assume a lot.

And why should I give thanks to any of the people on this post who are not helping me but just throwing some insults and trolling?



But you can redirect the gameserver after authentication and everything are pretty the same.



Of course I don't want you to see my server and ping.



Of course I will brother. Or you are just too lazy to look for older post under my old account.

because you joined here in december 2018, your first post was asking for encryptions, before this you most probably was leaching stuff on a different or guest account. grabbed someones source. found it isnt working with the client u want, then post here to get us to give u the answer
Ultimation is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2019, 10:42   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,633
Received Thanks: 841
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimation View Post
because you joined here in december 2018, your first post was asking for encryptions, before this you most probably was leaching stuff on a different or guest account. grabbed someones source. found it isnt working with the client u want, then post here to get us to give u the answer
He probably doesn't even know what cryptography is.
Super Aids is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2019, 12:01   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 236
Received Thanks: 147
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmen0135 View Post
I was an active member here before and I know this kind of information was being shared but I think popular people of this group think that sharing such this kind of information is such a spoon feeding for them and may conflict their interest. So I wont ask for it for free but I am willing to pay someone who will share it to me since I have no time anymore to reverse engineer and **** already, I also nub on doing that stuff. I just want to up my proxy with the current encryption. Pm me your offer. Thanks.
You can use proxy on last version out auth encryption.

Hook socket.connection .. if port == 5816... set your proxy ipaddress&port


teroareboss1 is offline  
Reply



« Conquer Packet enum | - »

Similar Threads
[c#] ensafypt | encrypt your personal data | 11 algorithms/encryptions
03/18/2013 - Coding Releases - 10 Replies
ensafypt Herzlich Willkommen bei Ensafypt. Ensafypt verschlüsselt Texte, wie Passwörter, in 11 verschiedene Verschlüsselungen/Algorithmen. Mögliche Verschlüsselungen: DES RC2 Rijndael Managed Triple DES
[Question]Packet and Encryptions
11/19/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 15 Replies
Hey guys im new to coding some of you know some of you dont Well im trying to become a good C# coder but lots of you guys talk bout packet encryptions etc And im wondering is there a guide some where So i can learn it =) I wanna be able to code packets and encryptions =D



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:40.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.