Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Conquer Latest Encryptions

Discussion on Conquer Latest Encryptions within the CO2 Programming forum part of the CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Conquer Latest Encryptions

I was an active member here before and I know this kind of information was being shared but I think popular people of this group think that sharing such this kind of information is such a spoon feeding for them and may conflict their interest. So I wont ask for it for free but I am willing to pay someone who will share it to me since I have no time anymore to reverse engineer and **** already, I also nub on doing that stuff. I just want to up my proxy with the current encryption. Pm me your offer. Thanks.

Old 12/14/2018, 09:21   #2

This group you are talking about work on various different things and share their results with each other. It is not spoonfeeding.

As for the group itself, they moved away from Conquer Online.

Old 12/14/2018, 15:06   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
This group you are talking about work on various different things and share their results with each other. It is not spoonfeeding.

As for the group itself, they moved away from Conquer Online.
Well thats the reason why this community was stagnated and never grow like it was before because most of the knowledgeable people here tends to insult new comers which tried to learn basic and fundamental things about programming. How can a noobie will become an expert if they never had a chance to learn the basic. Most of the newbie I saw in other post were either getting trolled or insulted. Just my 2 cents.
Old 12/14/2018, 15:48   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xmen0135 View Post
Well thats the reason why this community was stagnated and never grow like it was before because most of the knowledgeable people here tends to insult new comers which tried to learn basic and fundamental things about programming. How can a noobie will become an expert if they never had a chance to learn the basic. Most of the newbie I saw in other post were either getting trolled or insulted. Just my 2 cents.
That is because they just want the code they can copy paste rather then how they can accomplish it on their own. This isn't what happends lately but what has happened over the years. I have done it, you have done it but we have grown over the years because of projects outside of Epvp.

I do however agree that if the smaller group accepted people who showed potential, that the community could possibly have grown.

Old 12/19/2018, 12:50   #5

Got it working now thanks perfect0 for the heads up. But still haven't figure out the authentication encryption though.
Attached Images
File Type: png coordinate first success.png (140.4 KB, 100 views)
Old 12/25/2018, 19:22   #6

Quote:
Got it working now thanks perfect0 for the heads up. But still haven't figure out the authentication encryption though.
Ok then, share it. You just complained about people not releasing it to everyone, but I don't see a release by you yet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/26/2018, 11:49   #7

Received Thanks: 1,366
EPVP = except to be spoon fed answers and then run away without even a thanks.
Old 12/26/2018, 18:48   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimation View Post
Yup. And let's be real, he spent more time trying to fake a screenshot then he did working on the new crypto that he supposedly figured out.
Old 12/26/2018, 21:54   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealarcher View Post
Yup. And let's be real, he spent more time trying to fake a screenshot then he did working on the new crypto that he supposedly figured out.
Quote:
But still haven't figure out the authentication encryption though.
Old 12/27/2018, 01:22   #10

We have bypassed the auth before on different versions. The auth not being figured out yet isn't an excuse.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/27/2018, 11:51   #11

Nah I am just looking for a reaction of several people, if you can dig on my older post with my 2 old account I am pretty sure you can see what were my contributions. I am giving contribution on the programming side than releasing a bot for everyone. Just be patient I'll be giving some tools for everyone to use specially on analyzing the packets. But right now, I am still busy updating my old proxy to work with current patch .

Quote:
How do you even know that I run away? That's the problem with you people, you tend to assume a lot.

And why should I give thanks to any of the people on this post who are not helping me but just throwing some insults and trolling?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12k View Post
We have bypassed the auth before on different versions. The auth not being figured out yet isn't an excuse.
But you can redirect the gameserver after authentication and everything are pretty the same.

Quote:
Of course I don't want you to see my server and ping.

Quote:
Ok then, share it. You just complained about people not releasing it to everyone, but I don't see a release by you yet.
Of course I will brother. Or you are just too lazy to look for older post under my old account.
Old 01/04/2019, 15:15   #12

Received Thanks: 1,366
Quote:
Nah I am just looking for a reaction of several people, if you can dig on my older post with my 2 old account I am pretty sure you can see what were my contributions. I am giving contribution on the programming side than releasing a bot for everyone. Just be patient I'll be giving some tools for everyone to use specially on analyzing the packets. But right now, I am still busy updating my old proxy to work with current patch .

How do you even know that I run away? That's the problem with you people, you tend to assume a lot.

And why should I give thanks to any of the people on this post who are not helping me but just throwing some insults and trolling?

But you can redirect the gameserver after authentication and everything are pretty the same.

Of course I don't want you to see my server and ping.

Of course I will brother. Or you are just too lazy to look for older post under my old account.

because you joined here in december 2018, your first post was asking for encryptions, before this you most probably was leaching stuff on a different or guest account. grabbed someones source. found it isnt working with the client u want, then post here to get us to give u the answer
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2019, 10:42   #13

Quote:
because you joined here in december 2018, your first post was asking for encryptions, before this you most probably was leaching stuff on a different or guest account. grabbed someones source. found it isnt working with the client u want, then post here to get us to give u the answer
He probably doesn't even know what cryptography is.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/08/2019, 12:01   #14

Quote:
I was an active member here before and I know this kind of information was being shared but I think popular people of this group think that sharing such this kind of information is such a spoon feeding for them and may conflict their interest. So I wont ask for it for free but I am willing to pay someone who will share it to me since I have no time anymore to reverse engineer and **** already, I also nub on doing that stuff. I just want to up my proxy with the current encryption. Pm me your offer. Thanks.
You can use proxy on last version out auth encryption.

Hook socket.connection .. if port == 5816... set your proxy ipaddress&port

« Conquer Packet enum | - »