Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:26

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Change 3D To 2D Conquer 2D Not 3D

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Exclamation Change 3D To 2D Conquer 2D Not 3D

Hello, i have a problem from here i change all flie's npc + map + npcface and more 3d to 2d and not gamemap for i wanna to gamemap 2D not 3D!
and i don't know why i can't see this is my account if your see that




and i need to know make update with accountserver for open 3D and 2D with files "Conquer.exe" or how to edit this is !! and, i wanna to know how to make proto from Conquer 3D For Get anyway flies or packets or more,!
thank you so much for all can help me!



CupC is offline  
Old 06/21/2018, 08:06   #2
 
elite*gold: 12
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7,046
Received Thanks: 3,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupC View Post
Hello, i have a problem from here i change all flie's npc + map + npcface and more 3d to 2d and not gamemap for i wanna to gamemap 2D not 3D!
and i don't know why i can't see this is my account if your see that




and i need to know make update with accountserver for open 3D and 2D with files "Conquer.exe" or how to edit this is !! and, i wanna to know how to make proto from Conquer 3D For Get anyway flies or packets or more,!
thank you so much for all can help me!
Conquer Online is a 2.5D, isometric game. It has never been a 2D game, and never been a 3D game.
So what in ***'s name are you talking about?


Spirited is offline  
Old 06/21/2018, 08:06   #3

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 118
Received Thanks: 26
Conquer has never been 3D.
EpochCommunity is offline  
Old 06/21/2018, 08:16   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Conquer Online is a 2.5D, isometric game. It has never been a 2D game, and never been a 3D game.
So what in ***'s name are you talking about?
Thanks for you answer, man!
i means i want to change all files npcface + map+ani+data+ini and more, 3D To 2D for i open in server i see all npc and more, look Conquer 3D
i have a question about how to make proto with conquer!?
i so sorry for my english is bad,, i need help for that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpochCommunity View Post
Conquer has never been 3D.
yeah, bro i know this is not 3D
i means i want to change all files npcface + map+ani+data+ini and more, 3D To 2D for i open in server i see all npc and more, look Conquer 3D
i have a question about how to make proto with conquer!?
i so sorry for my english is bad,, i need help for that!


CupC is offline  
Old 06/21/2018, 08:17   #5
 
elite*gold: 12
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7,046
Received Thanks: 3,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupC View Post
Thanks for you answer, man!
i means i want to change all files npcface + map+ani+data+ini and more, 3D To 2D for i open in server i see all npc and more, look Conquer 3D
i have a question about how to make proto with conquer!?
i so sorry for my english is bad,, i need help for that!
Repeating that you want 2D from 3D in a 2.5D game doesn't make it any clearer.
What on earth are you talking about?
Spirited is offline  
Old 06/21/2018, 08:22   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2018
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Repeating that you want 2D from 3D in a 2.5D game doesn't make it any clearer.
What on earth are you talking about?
i have a sense for you don't understand me, bro i mean.. how to update 2D to 3D
and how to make proto?
CupC is offline  
Old 06/24/2018, 14:31   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 37
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Repeating that you want 2D from 3D in a 2.5D game doesn't make it any clearer.
What on earth are you talking about?
he means wanna the old ver. of Co the old days
ahmednabilessa is offline  
Old 06/24/2018, 15:05   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,505
Received Thanks: 573
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Repeating that you want 2D from 3D in a 2.5D game doesn't make it any clearer.
What on earth are you talking about?
For these idiots the .0 in Conquer 2.0 and Conquer 3.0 stands for a D. So basically Conquer 2D and Conquer 3D. From what I understood is that the OP wants to know how to transfer the client resources to an older client.
turk55 is offline  
Old 06/26/2018, 06:39   #9
 
elite*gold: 12
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7,046
Received Thanks: 3,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
For these idiots the .0 in Conquer 2.0 and Conquer 3.0 stands for a D. So basically Conquer 2D and Conquer 3D. From what I understood is that the OP wants to know how to transfer the client resources to an older client.
How times do you have to be hit on the head until mistaking a program version as a higher dimension?
oh my ***.... I can't anymore... This is too much.
Spirited is offline  
Old 06/26/2018, 10:25   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 1,620
Received Thanks: 834
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
How times do you have to be hit on the head until mistaking a program version as a higher dimension?
oh my ***.... I can't anymore... This is too much.
Super Aids is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/09/2018, 00:37   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
that guy make my day
carlosgm128 is offline  
Old 11/15/2018, 23:44   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Don't act like a genius ! The man asked a question answer him or don't speak from the beginning , what you are doing now is making fun of him ! You didn;t help him at all ,, so what we have learned from this stupid reply ? i think elitepvpers is going awful by its members
ahmedmatrix is offline  
Old 11/16/2018, 03:09   #13
 
elite*gold: 12
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7,046
Received Thanks: 3,383
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedmatrix View Post
Don't act like a genius ! The man asked a question answer him or don't speak from the beginning , what you are doing now is making fun of him ! You didn;t help him at all ,, so what we have learned from this stupid reply ? i think elitepvpers is going awful by its members
His question doesn't make sense. We're regular people laughing at a very bad question that is hilariously dumb sounding due to massive amounts of misinformation from Egyptian scam artists. Your response is comically bad as well. Like someone took an axe to the English language. If it was an actual question, I'd say otherwise. But give people a break. This isn't a prison, people should laugh once in a while at bad questions.
Spirited is offline  
Old 11/16/2018, 14:57   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
You are right ,This isn't a prison .. so i can speak as i want
ahmedmatrix is offline  
Old 11/16/2018, 16:45   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
it was always 2d


adam8313 is offline  
Reply



« Auto hunt bipass on some restricted map for pserver co 3.0 | - »



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:26.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.