Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 23:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to simply make an itemtype ?

Discussion on how to simply make an itemtype ? within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question how to simply make an itemtype ?

i got tired from downloadng itemtypes everytime newpatch is made . can anyone tell me simplyhow to make it . i will be greatful . (i know my english is not ex but i learn fast)
Old 08/01/2009, 12:55   #2

already exists search button could help
Old 08/02/2009, 02:17   #3

I heard about itemtypes Editors but the last release i saw was too old and i wish some1 could explain how to use it
Old 08/03/2009, 01:36   #4

Use a Encrypter-decrypter software.

Decrypt the itemtype.dat, make the edits you wish to make and then encrypt it.

Here is a link to itemtype.dat guide:

The attachment is what I use(I usually don't brother 'cause of the time it takes, would be nice to build an algorithm that does it for me....Or if someone knows some helpful MS Word functions, tell me ). It was made by some forum member whose name escapes me at the moment.
Attached Files
File Type: rar itemtpyeDeEn.rar (205.8 KB, 123 views)
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/03/2009, 19:14   #5

thx alot + ur first k
Old 08/10/2009, 10:03   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-elemental View Post
I usually don't brother 'cause of the time it takes, would be nice to build an algorithm that does it for me....Or if someone knows some helpful MS Word functions, tell me
Well, don't know about something like that. What I'm looking for is something like a patchmaker, a program that compares two files and creates a patch out of the differences. If the program works well, the patch could be used for any future itemtype.dat files. I think that's the easiest way to do this, but sadly, I haven't found a good program like that yet.
Old 08/16/2009, 17:44   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythenlord View Post
Well, don't know about something like that. What I'm looking for is something like a patchmaker, a program that compares two files and creates a patch out of the differences. If the program works well, the patch could be used for any future itemtype.dat files. I think that's the easiest way to do this, but sadly, I haven't found a good program like that yet.
if you are talking about itemtype which is crypted there is no such compare program(cuz it will be like one line of crazy characters). Only if you decrypt it and then compare you can use loots of programs.