Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online
You last visited: Today at 15:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can anyone make a new itemtype for the game after 1077 patch

Discussion on Can anyone make a new itemtype for the game after 1077 patch within the Eudemons Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can anyone make a new itemtype for the game after 1077 patch

the old one doesnt work ....make the price of egg in shopping mall goes up crazily

but the price can go up....why cannot go down......^^ is it possible???

u can try with the rookiehacker's itemtype editer.....then go to shooping mall to check the price yrself
Old 10/22/2007, 21:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
... The old one works fine, just that the price go up ofc....

But then you can just type name manualy, so that it is only the white eggs that has a name, like Wad, pdef, mdef, mad, matt, patt, pdefmdef.... Only ones i use in the itemtype, since there's no need for the others, cause they show the name when ever you get in drop... BUT have u tried to buy a item from shopping mail, with high price, to see if its just a number, not a price.? ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
how to simply make an itemtype ?
08/16/2009 - CO2 Programming - 6 Replies
i got tired from downloadng itemtypes everytime newpatch is made . can anyone tell me simplyhow to make it . i will be greatful . (i know my english is not ex but i learn fast):p
How To make Itemtype by your self come on here
02/05/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 21 Replies
it`s so easy this program will let you do that just DowenLoad it and you will know how use it just say thanks if you don`t know how i will tell you just press open file and open the file who name is ItemType and press PutAllPatch than Enjoy by New ItemType Antivir: Nothing found ArcaVir: Nothing found Avast: Nothing found AVG: Nothing found BitDefender: Nothing found F-Prot: Nothing found Norman: Nothing found Rising: Nothing found
How to make/edit itemtype?
12/10/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Title says it all. was hoping to find out how to edit the itemtype so i could show r/u/e/s. need help on knowing how to do it. if someone helps me and im successful i will release. Btw, ive searched so dont be a bumface and tell me to search
How to make Itemtype?
07/02/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Some people make always new Itemtype's Can somebody tell me how they make that, because I want make my own with Refenid Unique Elite and Supers with caps. so I can see it faster etc. Hope someone post a tool to make itemtype :P