Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 12:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is it tqanp.dll that causes the issue?

Discussion on Is it tqanp.dll that causes the issue? within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 09/24/2013, 00:52   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,107
Another way around it.
Code:
char strPatch[] = "\x90\xe9";
unsigned char Half_Hour_DC_Bytes[] = { 0x81, 0xC1, 0x40, 0x77, 0x1B, 0x00 };

int Half_Hour_DC_Address = ASM::FindPattern(0x005A25CE, 0x0068532C, Half_Hour_DC_Bytes, 6) + 8;

if(!Half_Hour_DC_Address || !WriteProcessMemory(GetCurrentProcess(), (void*)Half_Hour_DC_Address, strPatch, 2, &ByteRed)) { Message(2017"); return false; }

MODULEINFO mi = {0};
HMODULE TQANP = GetModuleHandleA("TQAnp.dll");
if(TQANP)
{
	GetModuleInformation( GetCurrentProcess(), TQANP, &mi, sizeof(mi) );
	int TQANP_Address = ASM::FindPattern((int)TQANP, (int)(TQANP + mi.SizeOfImage), TQANP_Bytes, 3) - 24;
	char strPatch[] = "\xEB";
	if(!TQANP_Address || !WriteProcessMemory(GetCurrentProcess(), (void*)TQANP_Address, strPatch, 1, &ByteRed)) { Message(2018); return false; }
	return true;
} 
Message(2019);  return false;

//Hooks/patches/code/etc goes here and none of it will be detected.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2013, 16:58   #17

Nishikado this is the one I am using

Old 09/25/2013, 23:58   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by lina111 View Post
thhis tutorials is dead Because TQ changed locations and names of many dll
i watched those tutorials and bypassed the AntiRobotClient.dll and tqanp.dll protection, but you need to do it without breakpoints in ollydbg