Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > 9Dragons
You last visited: Today at 00:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

9D TH ISSUE

Discussion on 9D TH ISSUE within the 9Dragons forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation 9D TH ISSUE

Pls help me out pplz, i just installed D9 TH and i cant seem to get it working, i still cant update the patch >_> any tip to get the game working?
Old 10/29/2011, 15:59   #2

did you update before you created the shortcut that targeted the files that you downloaded?
Old 10/29/2011, 17:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoda View Post
Pls help me out pplz, i just installed D9 TH and i cant seem to get it working, i still cant update the patch >_> any tip to get the game working?

if not working try diffrent ndreg
Old 10/29/2011, 17:44   #4

Is there any server left or Yin(PK) is the only server ? Btw i also need a Thai ID, my Thai Id Gen isn`t working
Old 11/02/2011, 17:02   #5

There's only one server. Use the one in the guide eyalmp posted the link for.
Old 11/04/2011, 19:19   #6

elite*gold: 375
Oh oh oh ... thats right !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Issue with DB-Bot
07/14/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello, when I add a new skill in the bot or when I update a skill it always says: the selected item cannot be used together or the skill is already in use. But the old skill is gone in the game and in the bot but still it says that.. Really frustrating I play on ZSZC sro...
[Sun Sro] Res Issue
07/19/2009 - SRO Private Server - 12 Replies
Hi, Basically I want to have my sun sro client run at 1440x900 res. I have chosen this in the launcher options, however in-game this option doesn't appear. In fact no 16:10 options do which is really screwing my aspect ratio. Does anyone know of anyway to change the res on the sun sro client to 1440x900? Cheers, Profix
Is there a known issue
06/19/2009 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
with the client freezing, i've clean installed it just gets to the charecter select screen than freezes
AC/Bot issue
07/15/2008 - MapleStory - 0 Replies
i have tryed many ac/bot that woked for many ppl but it doesn't for me. I download the ac/bot annd folo the intruction completly. i start up the ac/bot and then run my private server. in the server i click the hotkey but nothing happenes. it says the ac is enable but nothing happens. help me plz i'm really getting frustrated.
HEY DC ISSUE !!!!
06/15/2007 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
i Reinstalled the game and still getting DC ever 5 minutes when i log in game so y the hell is this please need help really 2 days like this !! please help and in specific details would be appreciated " sry if spam " but i cant hodl much longer sry all ... <hr>Append on Jun 14 2007, 12:19<hr> Has to do sth with host or FireWall or Kaspersky !! i don't think so please need fast Solve solution ~!!!