Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Databases

Discussion on Databases within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Databases

well im using Subsonic database in the Server im developing so while i was searching about databases i found this offering Database system so the question here is .. should i Replace all database system with this One. . or Subsonic is Fine to use ?

Regards
shadowman123
Old 09/03/2013, 01:19   #2

this community is the best Rofl ..
Old 09/03/2013, 01:46   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman123 View Post
this community is the best Rofl ..
There aren't enough people who know about the subject to answer your question. I don't know enough about the subject. An object relational mapper is an object relational mapper. I'm sure whatever you choose will be fine. Impulse uses subsonic. Me and Chris use NHibernate. I really don't think it matters too much.
Old 09/03/2013, 01:51   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fang View Post
There aren't enough people who know about the subject to answer your question. I don't know enough about the subject. An object relational mapper is an object relational mapper. I'm sure whatever you choose will be fine. Impulse uses subsonic. Me and Chris use NHibernate. I really don't think it matters too much.
to be honest my main Target is Creating Well Written Source Not just Featured One .. and i dont feel good about alot of Systems in Impulse based source .. the database Among these Systems .. so i found this is very easy to use just single file that can be Added as reference in any Project and you have Full Database system .. if it was good i would use it Later After finishing my Project anyways thx for your Reply