Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Castle databases

Discussion on Castle databases within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Castle databases

Just a quick and simple question, that wasn't answered by a quick server (at least I didn't see any).

Are there any databases where the Castles actually work?
I spent a small fortune on a castle (bought one legit on near-standard drop rates), and was counting on being able to play with it, lol...
I'm currently using the old style RevoDB.

Thanks in advance.
Old 10/07/2012, 02:07   #2

What is the issue you're having with the castles? Perhaps we can help you solve it
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2012, 04:03   #3

Thanks for the response

Most of the buildings reset. Normally I do log off and restart the server between visits, but I THINK it even reset after leaving and returning later.

When I say reset, I mean oddly SOME of the fields and buildings stay (only about 3), while the rest and upgrades disappear, and I have to build them again.

Also, no matter how much I build things, my population never seems to go up.
I've never done castles before, so don't know if I'm supposed to do anything OTHER than build for that, but it didn't go up. I even built stuff, and came back hours later, no population still.
Old 10/07/2012, 04:23   #4

Which version of mysql do you use? I know that certain versions mess things up. I've tested the Revo DB a while back and I don't remember ever encountering this issue, but that could just be in my head lol

As for the population, I believe it goes up but it takes a long time, I haven't really tested this theory out so I can't say for sure.
Old 10/07/2012, 04:54   #5

I know about the mysql version, I'm using the one that came with it, 4.0.18.
I have nothing else on that machine except WAMP (For website, with included MYSQL Off).
I was told in the past that the guild could mess up if I don't use MySQL 4.0.18-25.

Any other thoughts?