Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cabal databases

Discussion on Cabal databases within the Cabal Private Server forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cabal databases

Hi elitepvperslers

Wollte mal fragen ob jemand von euch die Cabal databases uploaden, oder einen Link posten könnte.

Es ist wirklich sehr wichtig!!!

Danke schonmal im voraus.

mfg ruby

P.S. SuFu genutz nix gefunden, gegoogelt auch nix gefunden
Old 09/01/2009, 20:24   #2

was für ne db?

schau doch mal bei den sticky threads :]
Old 09/07/2009, 11:45   #3

Ich glaube er meint die Lost World files. Aber für die muss du noch bezahlen. Frag doch mal Elite Cabal oder Fatelands an.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Error when Attaching Databases
05/10/2010 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
Whenever I try attaching the EP4 files to my Database in SMSE, they all fail. Any idea why? TITLE: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express ------------------------------ Attach database failed for Server 'KERC'. (Microsoft.SqlServer.Express.Smo) For help, click: Source: ID: ( ) - Events And Errors Message Center: Message Details ------------------------------
[Help]Databases.
07/26/2009 - Cabal Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello all... I installed and configured the centos and wmare and they are working i think... Now what is left is to configure the SQL server... And there the problem began... I don't have any databases for cabal... Can somebody tell me where can i get databases or download?
Anyone have the 1.091 server files and databases?
03/04/2009 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Does anyone have the 1.091 server files and data bases? Or is it only the money hungry chinese people? They really should share because they are seriously fucking up these servers that they are making. If i could get my hands of the server files and data bases i would make one of the best servers of them all.
serverfiles+databases
09/30/2008 - SRO Private Server - 190 Replies
well, i got the serverfiles and the dbfiles. here they are: serverfiles: http://62.141.37.5/sl.rar dbfiles: seclink.in - secure linkin'(credits go to Haros) now the thing is... if i change the "cert.joymax.com" to 127.0.0.1 i don't get any certificates for my globalmanager... if i let it on "cert.joymax.com" the globalmanager freezes and then disconnects... what am i doing wrong?? all ips are set to 127.0.0.1 and ports are all to 32000.
need tut on hacking private server databases
07/27/2008 - GunZ - 0 Replies
i saw someone hack databases on legendgamers wanna know how to hack anyone could teach me in this thread pls =D