Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Programming
You last visited: Today at 06:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Evolution [An unfinished bot project]

Discussion on Evolution [An unfinished bot project] within the CO2 Programming forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/03/2012, 15:08   #31

elite*gold: 0
Help me please

I use Visual Studio 2010 RC and I followed video tutorial from post #1,i opened Tab1.cpp and changed "E:\\Sources + CLients\\Conquer Online 2\\" with "R:\Jocuri\Conquer Online 2" (my conquer client path),pasted .dll in system32,rebuilded and when i click start is exited.Why?What is wrong?Help me please,here is debug.
Attached Files
File Type: txt debug.txt (7.4 KB, 41 views)
Old 08/03/2012, 19:51   #32

Received Thanks: 1,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Death View Post
Q: Can you even pass the botcheck without getting restricted without an emulator?
I think that the away thingy is the reason we are getting restricted.... because i edited the bot to not to send that packet to the server when i go in the away mode and...

Up until last night I had no problems with the restrictions thingy i edit the bot so it handles archers and i left it online and hunting for like 2 hours and nothing happened...

As for ninjas they used to get banned even if you are online and not hunting or even moving but now they don't :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonim95 View Post
I use Visual Studio 2010 RC and I followed video tutorial from post #1,i opened Tab1.cpp and changed "E:\\Sources + CLients\\Conquer Online 2\\" with "R:\Jocuri\Conquer Online 2" (my conquer client path),pasted .dll in system32,rebuilded and when i click start is exited.Why?What is wrong?Help me please,here is debug.
Dude you clearly have no idea what you are doing... please learn some C++ before you run/use this project

As to what the problem might be...
Make sure you are running Evolution.exe as administrator
Add an exception for Evolution.exe/Evolution.dll in you antivirus
If you have a 64bit OS Copy evolution.dll into SysWOW64 folder not system32
And if you are launching Evolution.exe str8 from VC then try doing the following

-close visual C++
-right click on the desktop shortcut to Visual Studio C++
-select run as administrator
-then when you are in VS C++ select your program and click the run button( green arrow) at the top.

Other then that i'm sorry i cant help you anymore
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2012, 11:20   #33

Man. i ******* can't understand why the **** he gives me disconnect all the time . i do what you said to me . i learnd about c++ 4 hours of tutorial!. but it still gives me disconnect. i change sleep time and nothing ! I ******* CAN'T UNDERSTAND. PLEASE HELP ME.
Old 08/04/2012, 15:01   #34

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
I think it's time for you to give up on this, the bot isn't designed for end users, it's a development project, not a "hey let's go make a load of money" bot, it doesnt deal with restrictions, so you might aswell give up, 4 hours of C++ isn't going to help you, you need months of experience, and knowledge of the Conquer data protocol before you could even consider making something like this work.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/04/2012, 19:30   #35

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by metallica556 View Post
hmmm i didn't, how can i do that . (sorry for my question but i never used a bot like this before) and if i change something in the evolution.dll it may not take effect. cuz after i change nothing happend
Make sure you save/build the project after making all your edits. Then inject the new dll into a new client instance and you should be good to go.

I assume the disconnection issue is caused more by poor bot logic rather then the actual sleep times. EG: Attacking right after jumping or vice versa can cause LOTS of disconnects, as can out of range jumps which shouldn't be a big issue.
Old 08/04/2012, 20:30   #36

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Angelius, you know that C++ doesn't have garbage collection, right?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2012, 21:46   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
I assume the disconnection issue is caused more by poor bot logic rather then the actual sleep times. EG: Attacking right after jumping or vice versa can cause LOTS of disconnects, as can out of range jumps which shouldn't be a big issue.
I kinda disagree with you :P

Because as far as i know you don't get disconnected if you jump and attack right away simply the attack packet will not be processed by the server and that's without speed hacking... And with speed hack on it should never be the reason to disconnect because the speed hack is always on once you login :P

I'm like 99% sure that he didn't set a start/end points which will make the bot jump into any random off the grid X/Y

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
Angelius, you know that C++ doesn't have garbage collection, right?
Yes sir.. An i don't know why i never mentioned it before but booth projects never clean up/collect any pointers/garbage

You will see a Free/delete call here or there but only after a very huge memory allocation... i most certainly relied on client to take care of the garbage collection which isn't enough on the long run

Take the pathfinder that the dll project contains as an example on C# it used to find the path in a matter of millsecond's after converting it to C++ it takes minutes to find the exact same path and it reserves tons of memory...

After removing all pointers/cleaning any allocation types once the path is found it became faster then C# version and so memory friendly :P

Thanks to google and the so many hours of editing and deleting :|
Old 08/05/2012, 18:40   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by { Angelius } View Post
I kinda disagree with you :P

Because as far as i know you don't get disconnected if you jump and attack right away simply the attack packet will not be processed by the server and that's without speed hacking... And with speed hack on it should never be the reason to disconnect because the speed hack is always on once you login :P

I'm like 99% sure that he didn't set a start/end points which will make the bot jump into any random off the grid X/Y

Yes sir.. An i don't know why i never mentioned it before but booth projects never clean up/collect any pointers/garbage

You will see a Free/delete call here or there but only after a very huge memory allocation... i most certainly relied on client to take care of the garbage collection which isn't enough on the long run

Take the pathfinder that the dll project contains as an example on C# it used to find the path in a matter of millsecond's after converting it to C++ it takes minutes to find the exact same path and it reserves tons of memory...

After removing all pointers/cleaning any allocation types once the path is found it became faster then C# version and so memory friendly :P

Thanks to google and the so many hours of editing and deleting :|
ok that's right . i didn't set up the start\end points. but how can i do that? (if anyone help me with this, i promise that i will not ask questions anymore!)

<edit>
I set up the start and end points form client.cpp to the bird island . and when i start hunting still gives disconnect . **** it
Old 08/06/2012, 09:44   #39

Quote:
ok that's right . i didn't set up the start\end points. but how can i do that? (if anyone help me with this, i promise that i will not ask questions anymore!)

<edit>
I set up the start and end points form client.cpp to the bird island . and when i start hunting still gives disconnect . **** it
If you haven't noticed, you only disconnect when using a ninja right?
basically the ninja is moving too fast sometimes. so it's kicking you. (sort of like invalid jump)
fix that and you'll be fine.

i.e hint hint... slow it down, then see what happens.
Old 08/06/2012, 10:13   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbit15 View Post
If you haven't noticed, you only disconnect when using a ninja right?
basically the ninja is moving too fast sometimes. so it's kicking you. (sort of like invalid jump)
fix that and you'll be fine.

i.e hint hint... slow it down, then see what happens.
and how can i fix that?
Old 08/06/2012, 10:15   #41

Quote:
and how can i fix that?
You'll have to figure that out on your own
Old 08/06/2012, 10:24   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by corbit15 View Post
You'll have to figure that out on your own
lo. that's why i'am here. to find out how can i fix this problem
Old 08/06/2012, 10:35   #43

Just look through the source.
Just a guess but find where the xp skills are being handled and see if there's a check for the speed.
Old 08/06/2012, 10:45   #44

i found the problem that he gives me disconnect. when i start hunting i set up the start/end points. i go to the start point spot and i start. He hunts normal. when the fatal strike comes he stay an only a spot and i see just the rage skill from club , no monsters , nu items nothing. and after that he jumps ALOT! abd gives me dissconnect. anyone can help me with this?
Old 08/08/2012, 00:28   #45

Quote:
i found the problem that he gives me disconnect. when i start hunting i set up the start/end points. i go to the start point spot and i start. He hunts normal. when the fatal strike comes he stay an only a spot and i see just the rage skill from club , no monsters , nu items nothing. and after that he jumps ALOT! abd gives me dissconnect. anyone can help me with this?
You have no clue how to work this thing out so use a warrior account and give up on ninjas already :|
Closed Thread